Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353975 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2019, 03:55:22 pm »
True, John...even if you read that back to yourself. I blame the Christians.

john m

« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2019, 04:12:26 pm »
Call it Lip ...I say they go next Friday .

dalymount

« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2019, 04:49:48 pm »
John thats a bit of a change for you,only last week you  said Le Pen would not have a chance in a two ticket raffle,now you say shei will do well.regardless of wether or not it is a protest vote,it is radically different to what you said just last week

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2019, 04:56:53 pm »
No idea what's going to happen...I didn't even know that a former RTE reporter from Farming Ireland, or whatever the fuck it's called, was so involved in the Admin section of the E.U....which is Brussels. The fucking MEP's are based in Strasbourg, France or supposed to be. There is a War coming....tins of beans and peas and Aldi water.

john m

« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2019, 05:52:38 pm »
John thats a bit of a change for you,only last week you  said Le Pen would not have a chance in a two ticket raffle,now you say shei will do well.regardless of wether or not it is a protest vote,it is radically different to what you said just last week

I said Le Penn has no chance of winning the French Presidents election She is a useless hate filler filth mongerer (Is that Clear enough ) But In the European Elections which attract every fucktard ,retard piece od shit look at what we elected a Junkie from Roscommon ,A Mungbean muncher ,And a God Fearer sister of a child abuser give you some sort of  standard of characters that gets elected in the Euros FFS look at that Fool Farage couldnt get elected to his local council but can get elected in Europe .Dollyer I am no fan of Europe but at least they stop our arseholes from bankrupting the country both monetarily and morally .Tessy May is now in total control of our future .A NO DEAL Brexit and we are back to the 1970s .I dont think it was possible for Ireland to have a worse Taoiseach than Leo in place during Brexit he has pandered to the EU and turned his back on the nation we share this island with and Ignored the parts of the Good Friday that unites us all except for the few roads that straddle the border .
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 05:59:22 pm by john m »

john m

« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2019, 10:08:59 am »
Here is a question for all you educated men .Britain leave with or without a deal .We the IRISH have free movement on the island of Ireland  Britain can check who travels betweenBritain and Norn Eireann at their ports or airports but how do the Irish state uphold international law and protect the UK ie Norn Eireanns from people without visas just walking across the border into the UK .If Leo thinks the British Government are not going to insist that the REpublic build a border to protect themfrom illegal entrants he has another thing coming .Britain only said THEY would not build a border .France will be checking passports at their ports Ireland will be checking at our ports and airports but what about the border how do Ireland uphold international law and prevent illegal entry into the UK from Ireland .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2019, 10:16:00 am »
Here is a question for all you educated men .Britain leave with or without a deal .We the IRISH have free movement on the island of Ireland  Britain can check who travels betweenBritain and Norn Eireann at their ports or airports but how do the Irish state uphold international law and protect the UK ie Norn Eireanns from people without visas just walking across the border into the UK .If Leo thinks the British Government are not going to insist that the REpublic build a border to protect themfrom illegal entrants he has another thing coming .Britain only said THEY would not build a border .France will be checking passports at their ports Ireland will be checking at our ports and airports but what about the border how do Ireland uphold international law and prevent illegal entry into the UK from Ireland .
Fcuk it get in Donny to build a wall
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2019, 10:25:11 am »
The reason I ask is I have a bet ..( Powers are betting 7/1 Hard Border.Border  is defined as physical customs/identity checkpoints to be operational along the land border between The Republic and Northern Ireland. EU or UK must confirm before settlement. .)IDENTITY CHECKPOINTS .Even if that means having to show your passport at a kiosk or on a train crossing the border as long as the inspection happens on the train that crosses the border that should satisfy checkpoint operational along the border .

john m

« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2019, 10:36:45 am »
If there is a hard Brexit the French customs workers will go on strike for more pay as they will have more work they will also need to build customs posts .might close the tunnell for health and safety reasons while they build ...Trains not to run through the Channel Tunnel for 7 consecutive days or more in 2019 @10/1

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2019, 10:50:56 am »
Stick to the footie and the horses.... lol

john m

« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2019, 11:00:49 am »
Lip I would hope the Brits revoke article 50 but they dont do surrender .The real danger is Political Violence the NF or British Defence League will kick off and like ALL political violence it will splinter .Farage says if there are Euro elections he has a political party ready to contest the vote and they will beat the shit out of the Conservatives and that is the real problem for the Conservatives Farage and Brexiteers take their votes .Britain is a Broken Society so is France .Britain want out of the EU thinking it will solve their problems ,it wont France want Britain out thinking that that brings about a federalEurope and solves their problems ,it wont ,The offer from the EU to the Brits is accept the deal that is what they call Mays deal but it is actually the EUs deal or get out or surrender .As I said the British Do Not Do Surrender .I forsee a Summer of Discontent and serious Violence and disruption in Britain no matter what happens .So My thoughts would be Crash Out either way the Gaff is going to explode .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2019, 11:03:49 am »
Lip I would hope the Brits revoke article 50 but they dont do surrender .The real danger is Political Violence the NF or British Defence League will kick off and like ALL political violence it will splinter .Farage says if there are Euro elections he has a political party ready to contest the vote and they will beat the shit out of the Conservatives and that is the real problem for the Conservatives Farage and Brexiteers take their votes .Britain is a Broken Society so is France .Britain want out of the EU thinking it will solve their problems ,it wont France want Britain out thinking that that brings about a federalEurope and solves their problems ,it wont ,The offer from the EU to the Brits is accept the deal that is what they call Mays deal but it is actually the EUs deal or get out or surrender .As I said the British Do Not Do Surrender .I forsee a Summer of Discontent and serious Violence and disruption in Britain no matter what happens .So My thoughts would be Crash Out either way the Gaff is going to explode .

Friday, John, I was only having a giraffe..i've no idea what's going to happen.....nobody does. However, I've a few tins of Aldi beans and Lidl peas along with bandages, batteries for me tranny radio and several anti-biotics in stock.....

john m

« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2019, 11:08:42 am »
Lip there is an undercurrent in Britain Yesterday a few panes of Glass got broken in Mosques in Birmingham News said that  it was being treated as a terrorist attack .So if young Mohammed kick his football through Johnny Smiths window on Cornation Street is that terrorism .Britain is Broken and the French Natzi is stirring the pot .
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:13:07 am by john m »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2019, 11:22:28 am »
Nobody blinks when it's Christian massacre time..........

john m

« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2019, 11:41:23 am »
History is littered with religious violence from the Romans killing all first born boys through the Crusades the reformation to Germans killing Jews .Reality is none of them were religious wars they were property or land grabs and what we are seeing in France and Britain are land grabs by non Christians or at least that is how it is being portrayed by the land owners ie governments .Just look at Britain and all the anti terrorism legislation being used to opress people .The Boogie Man is coming .You might remember the Troubles between Catholics and Protestants was actually about access to housing in Derry .Imagine if the British Government of the time said to the Loyalists go fuck yourself we respect democracy and will not allow you gerrymander electorial boundries to gain advantage .There would of been no troubles no Good Friday and noneed for a backstop .

Show Unread Posts