Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353950 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #300 on: April 02, 2019, 04:07:53 pm »
WILL BRITAIN SEE THE END OF MAY BEFORE THE END OF APRIL .

Offline Belker

« Reply #301 on: April 03, 2019, 06:53:29 am »
Second Brexit referendum, I'm all over it @ 5/2.
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics

john m

« Reply #302 on: April 03, 2019, 10:43:50 am »

Bookies small print is it an in out referendum ?Not just a referendum on something else .I cant see it .I think General Election then long finger the thing for a few years then a referendum .If I was investing for the year Colin Keane to be Irish Champion flat jockey offers better chance at same odds .

The Liffey Lip

john m

« Reply #304 on: April 03, 2019, 10:56:53 am »
Exciting times ahead...........

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/dup-accuses-theresa-may-of-sub-contracting-future-of-brexit-to-corbyn-915119.html

Dont rule out Reess Mogg or Boris whispering to the DUP to pull the plug in a Confidence motion bringing about a general election without splitting the Conservatives .Conservative voters want out .So that would be the Agenda for the Election Vote Tory vote out .Vote Labour vote remain or possibly leave or something .May just stuck her finger up Corbyns hole and dragged him right into her mess with her offer .

Offline Belker

« Reply #305 on: April 03, 2019, 10:58:25 am »

Bookies small print is it an in out referendum ?Not just a referendum on something else .I cant see it .I think General Election then long finger the thing for a few years then a referendum .If I was investing for the year Colin Keane to be Irish Champion flat jockey offers better chance at same odds .

My bet was done by CC, if'n the bookies wanna Fook about with the rules,
then I will Fook about with CC Charge-backs.

john m

« Reply #306 on: April 03, 2019, 11:02:58 am »
Interesting on the CC .I had to get bank statements for car credit .I use an old CC in her name for Betting .so no transactions on my bank or CC for bookies .the Fat Credit Controler in one of the dealers said most credit applications will be refused if bookies deductions appear on your statement.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #307 on: April 03, 2019, 04:01:36 pm »
More Irish jobs?

Junk Mail from Google:

We're updating the Google Payments terms of service

As the UK's relationship with the EU evolves, we're making changes to the Google Payments Terms of Service so that your services continue to run smoothly.

Nothing about your experience using Google services will change.

Starting 4 April 2019, these services will be offered by Google Ireland Limited instead of Google Payment Limited. Following this transition, you'll still be able to see all your past transactions at pay.google.com and Google Ireland Limited will take over processing your payments and information in accordance with the new terms of service.

For further information, please see the new terms of service.

What you need to do moving forward.

If you don't want to accept these changes in our terms, you can close your account at any time. If you'd like to accept these changes, simply continue to use our services — no action is required on your part.

Thank you!

The Google Payments Team

john m

« Reply #308 on: April 03, 2019, 09:35:35 pm »
Im down freeing uo the sink for Big Dommos Ma she is in her 90s .She is worried about Brexit .She said Young John Im very worried about Brexit with the two lads in Jail in England if that Brexit comes in they wont be able to come home when they are released .Its terrible .I told her not to worry but she said Jasus its Fucking madness over there .Yer one Tessy said yer man Corbyn was a dishonest Bollox and couldnt be trusted ,now she wants him to help her .For fuck sake is that not a bit like asking Jimmy Saville to babysit .You cant tell her anything .She still uses loose tea to make her tea dosent like tea bags and still trows the tealeaves down the sink .

Offline Belker

« Reply #309 on: April 03, 2019, 10:39:07 pm »
Interesting on the CC .I had to get bank statements for car credit .I use an old CC in her name for Betting .so no transactions on my bank or CC for bookies .the Fat Credit Controler in one of the dealers said most credit applications will be refused if bookies deductions appear on your statement.
In order to circumnavigate that some bookies now use paypal to lodge money in to your/their account.

2nd referendum down to 3.10 now on betfair.

john m

« Reply #310 on: April 03, 2019, 11:45:04 pm »
In order to circumnavigate that some bookies now use paypal to lodge money in to your/their account.

2nd referendum down to 3.10 now on betfair.

Paddy offering on odds for an in out Vote not a conformation vote .!!!!!! watch your step .

john m

« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2019, 03:33:01 pm »
If you had coin and were able to take some time off .Brits are not booking holidays due toBrexit .Some dirt cheap package deals available .

dalymount

« Reply #312 on: April 05, 2019, 04:00:38 pm »
Yes groupon deals are very good at the mo

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #313 on: April 06, 2019, 08:47:45 am »
Treason Mayhem is alleged to have bought a gaff in Dunmore East...Brexit still on?

dalymount

« Reply #314 on: April 06, 2019, 10:17:17 am »
Dominic Raab for next pm

Show Unread Posts