Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358991 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #450 on: July 03, 2019, 07:18:55 am »
Funny enough I dont ever remember France being in trouble with the EU for ignoring the financial rules,but ITALY ,,on the other hand  are constantly in trouble for it

john m

« Reply #451 on: July 03, 2019, 07:32:48 am »
France is a basket case highest amount of civil servants 35 hour working week .Macron was elected to sort it out but failed .The German Woman is inept and corrupt she is being investigated in Germany for handing out contracts bit like our scumbags but her big idea was a european standing army so that will be her big idea and will cost every EU country 2% of GDP we cant build houses but we can invest in an army ..You do know the Sodomite Prince signed up to this the day before they thought FF might bring them down  two years ago .

Offline Belker

« Reply #452 on: July 03, 2019, 09:17:05 am »
Any news on the price of the Sliced Pan ?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #453 on: July 03, 2019, 09:31:49 am »
What's a boxer's favourite Sambo ?

A Knuckle Sandwich
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #454 on: July 03, 2019, 09:38:01 am »

you will be down the penny dinners Ken if Brexit happens and if it dosent and the EU sells out the farmers bread willbe a few kopecks per slice

Offline Belker

« Reply #455 on: July 03, 2019, 09:48:37 am »
you will be down the penny dinners Ken if Brexit happens and if it dosent and the EU sells out the farmers bread willbe a few kopecks per slice
And 'IF' me Aunt had balls she would be me Uncle !

john m

« Reply #456 on: July 03, 2019, 10:03:45 am »
IF brexit happens but the spunkmonkey WILL sell out Irish Farmers and like Boris be A Prime Minister who never got elected Prime Minister .Dont think FG will hold on to more than 35 seats in the next Dail as Farmers desert the two faced shower of cunts .

john m

« Reply #457 on: July 03, 2019, 03:25:10 pm »
GET A GUN GET A BIG GUN Listening to Paggo and the Budgetry Oversight Committee the daft fucker says there will be no job losses due to Brexit just slower job creation .The Gobshite is developing a budget for Lilliput or Disneyland a total fucking economic retard .He still thinks 2.2 million people will have jobs after Brexit .Love the fact he says he will not introduce a second budget take that as meaning the Sodomite Prince will call an election in November if the Brits dont crash out on Halloween .Listening to this mupped the Government are throwing a fist full of Hail Marys and a couple of Our Fathers at the budget hopeing everything will be grand .Ignoring that the Brits say they will bring in a 12.5% corporate tax rate and the G 20 want a pay where you buy incom tax that will stop Google.Microsoft Apple robbing tax from countries by laundering their profits down the Docks .We are doing exactly what we did before the last crash putting everything we own in the pot hopeing that nobody calls our bluff .Pay down your debt or restructure it .The mand driving the economy dosent have a driving licence he is a fucking economic mong .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #458 on: July 03, 2019, 05:38:51 pm »
Brennans is still €1.50 in Tesco/Aldi but our local Eurospar is charging €1.90....the beardy little bollix!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #459 on: July 03, 2019, 08:39:54 pm »
How much in Lidl?

P.S. Watch the best before dates in Tesco. That time I shopped in your local Tesco there were no fewer than three choices of BB date on their stock of Brennans bread.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #460 on: July 03, 2019, 09:00:58 pm »
I like to have an oul squeeze of the pan before i purchase...and have a look at the BB date.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #461 on: July 04, 2019, 09:25:19 am »
Are brown and white pans the same price ?

I prefer the brown , supposed to be better for you

dalymount

« Reply #462 on: July 04, 2019, 09:57:56 am »
Yis are begining to sound like auld mister Brennen.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #463 on: July 04, 2019, 10:06:05 am »
Yis are begining to sound like auld mister Brennen.
What do bakers give people on special occasions?
Flours

dalymount

« Reply #464 on: July 04, 2019, 10:20:26 am »
Your scrapping the barrel a bit there STC

Show Unread Posts