Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353966 times)

Offline Belker

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #675 on: July 31, 2019, 01:07:27 pm »
Crash out wont happen Boris will be overtrown EU wont do any deal Ill collect a ton from my mate in Cork .Bookies have stopped betting on Borris to get sacked as PM
I dunno where your getting your betting information from John M ?? the betting is as it was last week;
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/boris-johnson-exit-date

dalymount

« Reply #676 on: July 31, 2019, 01:15:37 pm »
The only thing I'm interested in Europe at the moment iswether or not Dundalk can pull off a major shock in the champions league tonight 6 o clock eir sports for those of you interested COME ON  THE LEAGUE OF IRELAND

Offline Belker

« Reply #677 on: July 31, 2019, 01:25:03 pm »
I saw the 90 minute betting earlier and Dundalk @ 6/1 seemed way over-priced.

It's a Two-legged game and the home team have the advantage of the away goal.
This has happened so many times before, the home team have the advantage so they know not what to do ?
Sit on the Lead and Defend ?
Or Attack ?
Why attack when your already in front ?
The home team will be in Two minds.

Dundalk know exactly what they have to do,
they have a single purpose, Attack !

john m

« Reply #678 on: July 31, 2019, 02:37:17 pm »
Crash out wont happen Boris will be overtrown EU wont do any deal Ill collect a ton from my mate in Cork .Bookies have stopped betting on Borris to get sacked as PM
I dunno where your getting your betting information from John M ?? the betting is as it was last week;

Bit opaque Boris Johnson Exit Date .....Exit from What ?

dalymount

« Reply #679 on: July 31, 2019, 02:45:21 pm »
Exit from the unelected brurocrats who took his country's sovereignty and national Identity

Offline Belker

« Reply #680 on: July 31, 2019, 02:59:18 pm »

Bit opaque Boris Johnson Exit Date .....Exit from What ?
I don't know, maybe Exit from the toilet after his next dump ?
Or maybe Exit as the sitting Prime Minister of England ?

I'm sure every company has all it's rules laid out in full !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #681 on: July 31, 2019, 04:03:49 pm »
To be fair, our nation was in a right state before we took direction from the faceless bureaucrats. We had a go at running it ourselves, we just not cut out for devising, implementing and enforcing regulation. Culturally, we're far better suited to circumvention of regulation... pleasant little chancers if you will.

dalymount

« Reply #682 on: July 31, 2019, 04:08:10 pm »
Ah come on now your ratship

john m

« Reply #683 on: July 31, 2019, 04:10:05 pm »
To be fair, our nation was in a right state before we took direction from the faceless bureaucrats. We had a go at running it ourselves, we just not cut out for devising, implementing and enforcing regulation. Culturally, we're far better suited to circumvention of regulation... pleasant little chancers if you will.

An Apple a day adds up tobillions .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #684 on: July 31, 2019, 04:12:26 pm »
Fair enough, DM... sure Charlie was good to the pensioners and always bought everyone in every pub on the Malahide Road a pint at election time... anall!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #685 on: July 31, 2019, 04:14:30 pm »
Media have to be careful in cases like this, similar to the one where the young girl was murdered in Lucan.

dalymount

« Reply #686 on: July 31, 2019, 04:31:16 pm »
Charles was some man alright,the big fella looked after him well

john m

« Reply #687 on: August 02, 2019, 08:32:33 am »
Great performance by the Brexit Party last night Dollymount .Do you still think they will win more than four seats in a General election ?But on the darker side of things looks like the Conservatives will win any general election when Boris calls one .

john m

« Reply #688 on: August 02, 2019, 10:56:46 am »
Democracy for Dummies .By election tomorrow in England .Who will get the most votes the candidate from U kip or the candidate from the Raving Monster Looney Party .My money is on the loonies .Hard to believe U Kip once got the highest percentage of the vote in a European election but now will struggle to get above 150 votes Democracy totally over rated .

The Official Monster Raving Loony Party beat Ukip at the by-election in Brecon and Radnorshire, pushing the ardent Eurosceptics into last place.

The satirical group known for its nonsensical policies proved more popular than the Brexiteers in the crucial vote which saw the Lib Dems take the seat from the Tories.

The Loonies’ candidate Lady Lily the Pink finished fifth with 334 votes, ahead of Ukip hopeful Liz Philipps on just 242 votes.

dalymount

« Reply #689 on: August 04, 2019, 01:09:04 pm »
John I see your pal Mr Barrinear has said in reply to the brexit sec, that he is bound by the EU commission not to reopen the withdrawal agreement that is not to say he would not do it if it was up to him alone I wonder is this the first chunk in the EU armour ?

Show Unread Posts