Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354067 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #690 on: August 05, 2019, 10:29:19 am »
I think I explained this before Dollymount The Eu= the Euro the UK=£ this is a currency war nothing to do with anything else only money .Your Friend Donny T has Fucked the world economy with trade wars and pressure on the Independence of the Federal reserve to cut interest rates .As of 10 oc this morning if you want to buy German Government bonds you have to pay then .5% in other words it will cost you money to lend them money .China are going to devalue their coin this will shoot up the value of the Dollar meaning poorer countries that borrowed Dollars will have to repay more of their national currencies.For Ireland it means our national pension fund will make no return on investment so no cash being generated to pay future pensions ,the whole world order of money is dieing watch the price og gold ,silver and bitcoin rising .Poverty is the greatest source of war ,war is good for profits .Look around you conflict everywhere from trade wars and national stand offs ,ships being hijacked riots in Hong Kong .If one of these gets out of hand it will trigger the others .

john m

« Reply #691 on: August 06, 2019, 07:08:42 am »
Still annoying the Brits by posting in their media ....The die is cast Britain are leaving but then what ?.Britain is a broken society and Brexit wont fix it .Britain won the War but Germany got the trophy ,Since the end of the war Britain has been navel gazing .Spent all its energy making War films and pop music while Germany and Japan took over its manufacturing industries.Hard to believe now that Wales was the first industralised country in the world (industrial being more people employed in industry than those employed on the land )Britain got mugged by its own smuggness it decided to continue the fight but this time it fought itself .Strikes killed off the Shipbuilding,Car,Mining industries .Brexit might be good for the National Spirit but then what .What do you have to sell to the world .Brexit may turn out to be Old Mother Hubbard when you go to the cupboard you might find it is empty .

dalymount

« Reply #692 on: August 06, 2019, 10:39:04 am »
Britian might we'll be engaged in war games if this thing with Iran kicks off

john m

« Reply #693 on: August 06, 2019, 10:51:58 am »
Britian might we'll be engaged in war games if this thing with Iran kicks off

Seen that Boris decided to join the Yanks but that was logical Brits leave the EU they dont have the backing of the EU military .Brits need the Yanks to have their backs .Boris is very quiet on Hong Kong even though the brits are  guarintores of the two in one agreement .The DUP must take note when push comes to shove the Brits will abandon the colonials .Had a bet this morning 50@10 a second Referendum .Think Boris will try and hold on to power so wont want an election he might not win so might go second referendum with a clear Question UK leave no deal just leave or remain .The Tories will canvas for leave the rest will go for remain .He might say the Parliament are blocking the will of the peoples first vote .If he loses and I think he will that shuts up the brexiteers he then spends billions on dole Hospitals ,Schools roads rail holds on till 2021 then calls an election wins a landslide then tells the Brexiteers and the DUP to go fuck themselves .

dalymount

« Reply #694 on: August 06, 2019, 10:59:12 am »
That's a hell of a lot of predictions John, I don't think a second ref will be nesswsary, because I really think your palLeo will blink first under pressure from the EU that way they can save face, and we'll look stupid

john m

« Reply #695 on: August 06, 2019, 11:04:46 am »
That's a hell of a lot of predictions John, I don't think a second ref will be nesswsary, because I really think your palLeo will blink first under pressure from the EU that way they can save face, and we'll look stupid

EU cant blink it has nothing to do with Leo the EU own his sad arse .Boris wants power he could lose it in a general election if the EU dont cave then Boris needs to find a way to save his government .He will blame the Parliament for not enforcing the referendum result another hung Parliament wont solve the problem and keep him in power but a second referendum will solve the problem and get him off the hook .The Maths just dosent add up for a crash out Brexit .

dalymount

« Reply #696 on: August 06, 2019, 11:15:39 am »
Well I think there WILL be a deal, and I think the concession will come from Ireland under pressure from the EU. They will simply say ah well if Ireland are ok with it, then we will also agree. But it will be them who put us under pressure in the first place to offer the Brits something. That way the EU can save face that it was Ireland who conceded and they just went along with it

john m

« Reply #697 on: August 06, 2019, 11:34:19 am »
Dont think the EU will budge but we will see .Between now and Haloween dont be surprised to see a 9/11 type event in Britain there is no unity among British Politics so now is the time to attack .Sending Warships to do a bit of saber rattling in the Gulf might not go down well in certain deserts .Britain is a Broken Society it needs an event to get everybody singing from the same hymn book .Its a fucked up world nothing is ruled inor out .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #698 on: August 06, 2019, 11:42:05 am »
Those aliens that have been watching us for years will step in at the 11th hour and take out the button pressers!!

john m

« Reply #699 on: August 06, 2019, 11:53:27 am »
9/11 in America let them set up the Patriot Act that lets them know exactly how many times you breath or how often your heart beats .Brexit wont fix whats wrong in Britain They need a reason to sing Knees Up Mother Brown or Its a Long Way to Tipparary .They love a good song Three Lions represents their losing football team but the sing it every world cup .Maggie was going to lose the Election until she bombed a little island in the Athlantic .Now the funny thing about that was they bombed their own Island and not Mainland Argentina .They shot their own citizens in Northren Eireann .

dalymount

« Reply #700 on: August 06, 2019, 12:08:03 pm »
John your gas I love your posts

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #701 on: August 06, 2019, 12:09:17 pm »
I thought he got banned!! rofl

dalymount

« Reply #702 on: August 06, 2019, 12:13:52 pm »
Interesting question. If there is no deal, will the Brits still have to pay the 39 billion ? The EU says they will

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #703 on: August 06, 2019, 12:17:28 pm »
Interesting question. If there is no deal, will the Brits still have to pay the 39 billion ? The EU says they will

What will be the consequences if they don't....throw them out!!

dalymount

« Reply #704 on: August 06, 2019, 12:27:06 pm »
No but possibly prevent them in some way operating under WTO rules or something else. I don't know , I'm just asking the question

Show Unread Posts