Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353957 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #750 on: August 09, 2019, 06:27:19 pm »
I still have a fear that brexit won't happen . I'm still afraid the obstructionists will win out in the end . You know the people I'm talking about , the parlimentarients who do not respect democracy. Brexit should have been done on 29/02019

john m

« Reply #751 on: August 10, 2019, 09:21:18 am »
Had a very interesting conversation with two Dutch Fellas last Night that was sort of scarey .They recon if there is a Brexit that EU peacekeepers could be stationed in Ireland as part of the EU common defence programme .They said Ireland does not have the Military to defend Europes Border .How would they know and who were they ?

You remember two years ago when it looked like the Government might fall We joined the European common defence alliance .Also talking to a printer who closed down yesterday let 15 people go .Said he was printing Mags for sale in the Uk but due to the collapse of the £ he is getting paid less than it cost him to print them .He recons a lot of Irish companies who quoted in £s are down 30% in real value since the Brexit vote and if it goes £ for Euro and you have long term contracts to supply you will go broke .He recons thats what the strikes at the beef factories is really about .The factories have long term contracts to supply British Shops with Irish Beef say at £2 a kilo that £2 use to be worth 2.60 Euro but now its only worth 2.14 and might hit one for one .He recons the Beef factories are short changing the Farmers to make up for their currency loses .But on the up side if your importing a part worn motor from the UK its getting cheaper .

dalymount

« Reply #752 on: August 10, 2019, 11:39:56 am »
Swings and roundabouts

dalymount

« Reply #753 on: August 10, 2019, 12:46:54 pm »
Here John. Here's a question for you. The British parliament says they are going to force Boris into asking for yet another extension. If Macron , and any of the other member states say no, fukk off, what happens then ? as far as I remember Macron was opposed to granting the LAST extension, so I don't think he will be Keen to grant another

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #754 on: August 10, 2019, 01:45:45 pm »
Not for the few sheckles you will be spending .You might get parity in some shops so no need to change at all.Anyhoo The Italians are infighting Government should collapse soon put pressure on the Euro .Will Leo opt for by elections or will he look at the 4 vacancies and see two lefties and two government TD now MEP and not bother as it dosent upset the maths .

I wanted to use my new Revolut card. Do you reckon I'll be better off bringing used notes and trying to haggle them down to par, then?

john m

« Reply #755 on: August 11, 2019, 11:01:00 am »
Here John. Here's a question for you. The British parliament says they are going to force Boris into asking for yet another extension. If Macron , and any of the other member states say no, fukk off, what happens then ? as far as I remember Macron was opposed to granting the LAST extension, so I don't think he will be Keen to grant another

Brits will NOT ask for an extension .the EU have poked the bear Boris wont ask unless there is a general election .If Boris backs down or Leo Backs down.I believe they will be assasinated as traitors .Both sides will lose through Brexit but they will both stand proud if they stand their ground .Brits cannot give in to Europe Ireland cant give in to Britain .

Britain is broken full of wasters ans dole spongers Ireland is a fucking kip as Dumphy said just bad management .Both countries need a revolution to overtrow their present systems .

john m

« Reply #756 on: August 12, 2019, 07:23:38 am »
@ Do;;ymount .Give todays Indo a read ,two things I already hilited Ireland looking for a seat at the UN make it easier when they post Foreign soldiers in Ireland to protect Europe now the Brits are out .Then you have Leo realizing he is only a Pantomine Teaoseach Borris is going to piss down his throat and walk out of Government Buildings after any meeting and claim that prick is asking for it .Leo should open a car wash in Blanch he hasent got a fucking clue how to play politics .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #757 on: August 12, 2019, 10:06:41 am »
stg£100.00 = €107.98 on Revolut right now.

dalymount

« Reply #758 on: August 12, 2019, 10:24:33 am »
John I already gave my prediction. I said all along there will be a deal, and the concession will come from the Irish side. They will move from a position of no renegotiation of the withdrawal agreement, to a position where a compromise will be found. The fact that Leo has to meet Boris, would indicate that this is a possibility. Did I not predict this all along ! all of this will be done with the EU blessing

john m

« Reply #759 on: August 12, 2019, 10:56:48 am »
John I already gave my prediction. I said all along there will be a deal, and the concession will come from the Irish side. They will move from a position of no renegotiation of the withdrawal agreement, to a position where a compromise will be found. The fact that Leo has to meet Boris, would indicate that this is a possibility. Did I not predict this all along ! all of this will be done with the EU blessing

Dollymount you simply dont understand .This has NOTHING to do with Ireland .Its simple Norn Eireann is part of Britain who are outside of the EU .To protect the security of Trade there HAS to be a border between the EU and non EU states .If there is not thenevery other EU member which borders another non EU state will call for the removal of borders to allow them trade freely with their non EU neighbours .Ireland and Leo have ABSOLUTELY NO SAY in this unless Leo decides that Ireland is a second class EU member and that there should be no border between the UK and Ireland and that means that there will be a border and checks between Ireland and the rest of the EU to make sure Brits are not smuggling goods into the UK through Ireland .

Now the problem with customs checks between Ireland and the European mainland is it would send out a message that the EU are willing to treat their members as second rate members so FDIs would be more likely to set up in France or Germany and not a stinking backward second rate EU member like us .Smaller members like Malta,Cypress and the eastern block would then look upon the EU as eliteist and would begin to think about leaving .Plus if the EU gives in to British Bullying then the likes of Spain,Italy Holland might decide to threaten to leave to get what they want .This has absolutely nothing to do with Leo he is electioneering flashing his ballbag to make himself look impressive for when the economy crashes ,he wants to be able to say I tried to stand up against them buy in reality he fucked up he made this into a UK v Ireland debate in the British Press when it is a UK inflicted self wound and has nothing to do with Ireland .Leos stupidity and lack of Political know how has put every Irish Person in the UK in peril .Listen to every other Political leader in Ireland including the IRAs political wing none of them are calling for a deal with the Crown .Leo is showboating like Trump and Boris he is no politician he is a Pantomine Taoiseach .
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:02:05 am by john m »

dalymount

« Reply #760 on: August 13, 2019, 04:31:08 pm »
Is it possible that honk Kong could go back under British rule, if the protester's are successful ?

john m

« Reply #761 on: August 13, 2019, 04:41:56 pm »
Is it possible that honk Kong could go back under British rule, if the protester's are successful ?

FUCK OFF YOU IDIOT .What is this love you have for Britain and the Crown .First you say we should doff our caps to them now you think that they have some right to a piece of land on the other side of the world .The Chinease will dissapear a lot of those protesters just like the Rohinga Hong Kong protesters will be fed to the pigs .China wont tolerate this illegal activity Hong Kong is part of China just like Ulster is Irish .The Hong Kong protesters are the equivlent of Loyalists who after reunification will protest that they are still living in Britain .China should shoot the fuckers put an end to it .
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 04:47:37 pm by john m »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #762 on: August 13, 2019, 05:01:17 pm »
Very aggressive opening there John...it's no wonder you're barred from every chipper in Clondalkin...which,come to think of it is no bad thing!!

john m

« Reply #763 on: August 13, 2019, 05:11:37 pm »
Very aggressive opening there John...it's no wonder you're barred from every chipper in Clondalkin...which,come to think of it is no bad thing!!

Why the fuck would China give some of their country to Britain .Just watching the rioting scum kicking a fella around the airport .Shoot the fuckers

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #764 on: August 13, 2019, 05:36:45 pm »

Why the fuck would China give some of their country to Britain .Just watching the rioting scum kicking a fella around the airport .Shoot the fuckers
Red incense burner hill.

Show Unread Posts