Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353944 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #795 on: August 16, 2019, 10:21:15 am »
John is forever telling me on this forun that I don't understand the full implications of brexit on this country. What I do understand is though, the people of the UK voted to leave the EU, and if you don't respect, or Indeed implement the mandate, your elecrrote have given you, then how can you possibly call yourself a democrat, or claim to live in a democratic society  ? 

john m

« Reply #796 on: August 16, 2019, 10:28:05 am »
John is forever telling me on this forun that I don't understand the full implications of brexit on this country. What I do understand is though, the people of the UK voted to leave the EU, and if you don't respect, or Indeed implement the mandate, your elecrrote have given you, then how can you possibly call yourself a democrat, or claim to live in a democratic society  ?

If Britain Crash out there will be riots if Corbyn organises a Coup there will be riots .Guy Faulks November the 5th the Day the British celebrate the man who tried to overtrow the state would seem like a good day for the shit to hit the fan one way or the other .Only a small majority of THOSE WHO VOTED wanted brexit .Unless you have mandatory voting you cannot have democracy .

john m

« Reply #797 on: August 16, 2019, 10:31:23 am »

AGAIN your concerned with what happens under the Crown .Why would you give a fuck .the Brits voted for that crap but we who didnt have a vote will suffer the consequences .Do you have a Princess Diana photo on top of your Piano in the Parlour ?

john m

« Reply #798 on: August 16, 2019, 11:05:17 am »
Dollymount  you think Im acting the bollox but I promise you if there is a hard Brexit thousands of people will lose their lives from Belfast to Dublin and the poor cunts in Britain will end up killing each other .THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT WILL ORDER BRITISH TROOPS ON TO THE STREETS OF BRITAIN  TO KILL BRITISH CITIZENS .MY GUESS IS LIVERPOOL FIRST THEN BIRMINGHAM ,SUNDERLAND THEN LONDON .Brexit is a bit like fucking your mother to annoy your father it makes no sence .
@ John M, You can have 100/1 about all that shite fer as much as ya want ?

You make it sound like an 'Even Money' bet, so 100/1 has to be Value ?

KEN I WONT TAKE THE ODDS but I will try to educate you .

The Peterloo Massacre took place at St Peter's Field, Manchester, Lancashire, England, on Monday 16 August 1819, when cavalry charged into a crowd of 60,000–80,000 who had gathered to demand the reform of parliamentary representation.

The end of the Napoleonic Wars in 1815 had resulted in periods of famine and chronic unemployment, exacerbated by the introduction of the first of the Corn Laws. By the beginning of 1819, the pressure generated by poor economic conditions, coupled with the relative lack of suffrage in Northern England, had enhanced the appeal of political radicalism. In response, the Manchester Patriotic Union, a group agitating for parliamentary reform, organised a demonstration to be addressed by the well-known radical orator Henry Hunt.

Shortly after the meeting began, local magistrates called on the Manchester and Salford Yeomanry to arrest Hunt and several others on the hustings with him. The Yeomanry charged into the crowd, knocking down a woman and killing a child, and finally apprehending Hunt. The 15th Hussars were then summoned by the Chairman of the Lancashire and Cheshire Magistrates, William Hulton, to disperse the crowd. They charged with sabres drawn, and in the ensuing confusion, 18 people were killed and 400–700 were injured. The massacre was given the name Peterloo in an ironic comparison to the Battle of Waterloo, which had taken place four years earlier.

Historian Robert Poole has called the Peterloo Massacre one of the defining moments of its age. In its own time, the London and national papers shared the horror felt in the Manchester region, but Peterloo's immediate effect was to cause the government to crack down on reform, with the passing of what became known as the Six Acts. It also led directly to the foundation of the Manchester Guardian, but had little other effect on the pace of reform. In a survey conducted by The Guardian in 2006, Peterloo came second to the Putney Debates as the event from radical British history that most deserved a proper monument or a memorial. Peterloo is commemorated by a plaque close to the site, a replacement for an earlier one that was criticised as being inadequate as it did not reflect the scale of the massacre. A new monument is being built in front of the Manchester Central Convention Centre and will be unveiled on the 200th anniversary.

In 1919 the British army were ordered to fix bayonnetts and charge a crowd in Liverpool .In 1969 British Soldiers Shot dead British subjects on the streets of Derry and Belfast both parts of the UK .Almost certain within 6 months of Brexit Troops will be back on the streets of Britain .You put trained Killers on the streets to defend the State you must be willing to shoot .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #799 on: August 16, 2019, 11:12:59 am »
A single conversation across a table with a wise person is worth a fuck load more than some cunt who thinks History began with Google......Battle of Clontarf...............El Alamein.............all about the Brits establishing Nation States all over the globe...

john m

« Reply #800 on: August 16, 2019, 11:23:35 am »
When you see the Brits not moving on Kashmere or Hong Kong or joining in full with the War Mongering Yanks you know they are holding back their troops to defend Britain against an uprising .Corbyn is playing a dangerous game trying to overtrow the Government and take power .If he really thinks Brits wont Brexit then Force Boob Boob to call a general election winner takes all .If I was a betting man I might consider a few coins on a Major Attrosity in Mainland Britain in the Next Few Weeks .God forbid a few suicide bombers at Soccer matches causing stampeeds with hundreds if not thousands killed .Somebody somewhere will attack Britain now it is at its weakest and there are a lot of Nations with an axe to grind .Macron and Merkel are very quiet they are waiting for Britain to be brought to its knees Their Silence speaks volume .

dalymount

« Reply #801 on: August 16, 2019, 12:21:53 pm »
John just because I'm an arch brexiteer does not make me a brit lover. In this case it just so happens we both want the same thing, but for different reasons the Brits want out for economic reasons, I want out because I want the sovereignty of our country returned along with my national Identity and control of our borders. If you knew anything about my past history I gaurentee you would not accuse of being a brit lover I'll say no more than that about it

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #802 on: August 16, 2019, 07:01:48 pm »
John just because I'm an arch brexiteer does not make me a brit lover. In this case it just so happens we both want the same thing, but for different reasons the Brits want out for economic reasons, I want out because I want the sovereignty of our country returned along with my national Identity and control of our borders. If you knew anything about my past history I gaurentee you would not accuse of being a brit lover I'll say no more than that about it
You have my utmost respect deciphering, or even reading the Erms posts.
Kudos! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #803 on: August 16, 2019, 10:22:20 pm »
Kudos.....I hope that's fukin alcohol!!

dalymount

« Reply #804 on: August 17, 2019, 12:02:44 pm »
John il ask you to please explain something to me , because I must be missing something. Now I already know how you feel about the rights, and wrongs , and merits of brexit, so no need to take over old ground. Here is what I'm asking. There are a huge amount of MPS in the UK who say they won't allow  Britian to leave without a deal right ? The EU say they will not reopen the withdrawal agreement, the only deal on offer is tessys tessys deal has been rejected 3 times , SO WHAT FUKKIN DEAL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT ????

john m

« Reply #805 on: August 17, 2019, 01:03:08 pm »
Its window dressing By Boris .What The Boobs Game is .If he can get a general election the EU will extend .Bo bo is hopeing that the Brexit party will get zero seats and he is right and then the Conservatives get a big Majority .If he can do that then he can say .People have voted for Brexit but not a Hard Brexit just look at the result the Brexit party got (zero) so he has a majority tells Reese Mogg to go fuck himself and the DUP can fuck off as well then he reintroduces Mays Deal .(Dont forget he actually voted for it )Thats the only deal the other option is Leave without a deal on Halloween .The Boob is playing both the EU and the Conservatives hardliners with Corbin going to play into his hands with a no confidence vote .

Chances are the Remainer parties will get a majority after an election and agree on a Second Referendum as part of any agreement to form a government .My personal Opinion is When they voted for Brexit the world had order but Trumps election has queered the pitch Britain need a way out of this mess its the wrong time .The EU know the Brits are fucked so wont offer any way out other than crash or revoke .Either way the Brits lose .

My best guess general election Conservatives lose the Election even though they might be the largest party .Government of National Unity after Election with some Conservatives invited to be ministers and a second referendum early next year .A Crash out is suicide the IMF will be in by Easter if Britain Crashes out .The EU cannot give in if they do Italy ,France and others will act the bollox and the Euro collapsed .Its all about timing and the world is now on Trump Time .

dalymount

« Reply #806 on: August 17, 2019, 03:50:12 pm »
So basically what your saying is, they will now accept tessys deal, the same deal they rejected 3 times ?

john m

« Reply #807 on: August 17, 2019, 05:05:23 pm »
So basically what your saying is, they will now accept tessys deal, the same deal they rejected 3 times ?

Yep its the only deal on offer or Crash out .Boris tried to raise the anti but the EU just called and raised .I think there will be a general election a few days before the end of October and depending on the result .Boris will look for possibly the deal to be shelved and kicked down the Road and some way found to do both the divorce and new deal on the same day .Or Remainers win and there is a second referendum.Crash out is suicide it could lead to the collapse of the UK economy and the £ to fail who in their right mind would loan money to or invest in the UK .The end result will be Norway + +-+ with the UK both in and out .I HOPE

dalymount

« Reply #808 on: August 17, 2019, 06:55:33 pm »
The thing is though, there is ẞTILL a wealth of support for leave, and no gaurentee at all that the result would be overturned.even if the result WAS overturned , there is no way leave supporters would accept it, so where does that leave us ?

Online watty

« Reply #809 on: August 18, 2019, 06:20:04 pm »
Barclay signs legislation in 'landmark' move to stop EU law applying after Brexit

EU law will stop applying in Britain after 31 October, legislation signed into force today ensures.

Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay rubber-stamped the move to repeal the European Communities Act that automatically transfers laws made into Brussels into UK statute.  He hailed the moment as sending a "clear signal to the people of this country that there is no turning back".  But a legal expert downplayed the significance of the moment, saying if Brexit is delayed again then European law will continue to apply until the UK leaves the EU.

Mr Barclay was pictured posing for a photo showing the moment he signed the regulation into law.  "We are leaving the EU as promised on 31 October, whatever the circumstances - delivering on the instructions given to us in 2016," he said.

It had already been passed in parliament as part of legislation paving the way for Brexit in June last year.

Show Unread Posts