Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354068 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #855 on: August 26, 2019, 08:18:59 pm »
IFFFFFFF Boris is serious about Brexit then he willpropose a vote of confidence first thing the Parliament reopens to prevent the Parliament taking control of the order paper and changing the law and removing the October 31st exit date and instructing Boris to extend Article 50 .I dont know why they would bother as the EU say they wont renegoaite and Boris says no backstop .Plus that would inflame the Brexiteers and all hell will kick off .

Offline watty

« Reply #856 on: August 26, 2019, 08:19:44 pm »
@JohnM: we're cross-posting and writing at the same time!  So, I'll leave it there and go and watch some TV...

The UK doesn't have a constitution and Parliament is governed by obscure rules & regulations.  They are mostly Oxbridge gobshites used to debating chambers and taking shite at dinner parties.  If the 'rebels' want to find a way, they'll maybe find a line in a paragraph from some obscure 1842 parliamentary debate that gives them the go-ahead.

But I think the ball is in BJ's court.  The British English, lied to by the British tabloid press, seem to want to jump off the cliff so they can get rid of 'dem foreigners' & restore the white cliffs of Dover to the right shade of white   ::fds

The funny thing is I was watching BBC news this morning and they were having a 'farming week'.  They interviewed a farmer who grows strawberries.  He was talking up his superior British strawberries and how the British loved British strawberries.  He was worried that after Brexit, the 30,0000 foreigners needed to pick them (nationwide) wouldn't be allowed in to pick them.  Nobody noticed the irony!

john m

« Reply #857 on: August 26, 2019, 08:30:34 pm »
Watty there is no make nor shape to brexit other than a land grab and assett strip by the elites and aristos who want to regain their properties taken by governments in death duty .Its actually a Coup and the unemployed wasters and wage slaves have been encouraged to help by voting for it .From this side of the Irish Sea its like watching a Country dieing from a self inflicted wound refusing to call the doctor for help .The problem is the disease is contagious they are going to infect us too.Pago sends the budget to Brussells in a week or two for the once over interesting to see how much more he will take from workers to pay dole for all the people who lose their jobs post brexit .

dalymount

« Reply #858 on: August 26, 2019, 09:56:31 pm »
Watty it's just like here. If they pay the correct rate of pay, the Brits will pick the strawberries. It's the same here a blind is turned to the fact that fukkin foreigners are grossly undercutting the minimum rate of pay, and this is being done with the approval of both the trade union movement, and the government

dalymount

« Reply #859 on: August 27, 2019, 02:01:44 pm »
Hay John . I always thought the speaker of the house was supposed to be impartial ? That fukkers barcode is anything but impartial , he is a remainder to his core and he lets you know also

john m

« Reply #860 on: August 27, 2019, 02:06:45 pm »
Dalymount for the first time in three years I havent any idea how this is going to play out .There is all sorts of treachery and backstabbing anf treason and all sorts if the Brits are not carefull they might get mistaken for members of the Dail .I still think Guy Faulks night in Britain its all going to kick off .

john m

« Reply #861 on: August 27, 2019, 04:29:40 pm »
@ DALYMOUNT give this a read .What a fucking muppett not only did she give poxy advice about swings to her mate but she lives in La La land .....https://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/cabinet-minister-claims-boris-johnson-could-still-back-brexit-deal-at-the-last-minute-38441110.html

dalymount

« Reply #862 on: August 27, 2019, 04:49:18 pm »
Ís that woman crazy or what ? If Boris was to do that , he would be finished instently along with the Tories. How does she come to such a ludicrous conclusion. Wishful thinking on her part methinks

john m

« Reply #863 on: August 27, 2019, 05:15:39 pm »
Ís that woman crazy or what ? If Boris was to do that , he would be finished instently along with the Tories. How does she come to such a ludicrous conclusion. Wishful thinking on her part methinks

You want to know why this country is fucked .She is a government minister ,if thats the best we have ??????

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #864 on: August 27, 2019, 05:25:07 pm »
Fianna Fáil says it won't bring down the government over the broadband plan https://jrnl.ie/4783003

That's why this country is fuked!!

Offline watty

« Reply #865 on: August 27, 2019, 05:41:07 pm »
Or what about a Minister for Transport who poses beside an EV charging point that isn't connected to the electricity  oops

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/who-said-theres-a-shortage-shane-ross-called-out-for-twitter-gaffe-after-posing-up-with-electric-car-charger-38436440.html

At least he knew which was the front end of the car, that's something?

john m

« Reply #866 on: August 27, 2019, 05:44:01 pm »
Fianna Fáil says it won't bring down the government over the broadband plan https://jrnl.ie/4783003

That's why this country is fuked!!

They know Brexit will fuck us .Blame FG for playing it wrong pointing at the Gay Foreigners Ego trip.Win a majority .They need to hold on tillat least March next year .

Offline Belker

« Reply #867 on: August 28, 2019, 02:13:46 am »
It would seem like a No Deal is most likely and a hard border put in place.
The Nordie 'RA' heads are going to have a Field day (like they needed an excuse)
to bomb and shoot at everything and anything with a British symbol on it.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #868 on: August 28, 2019, 03:14:13 am »
I don't know how you lads keep on top of all this Brexit bollocks.
it makes me sick to my stomach listening to politicians.
and the pissy cunty jibe slinging childish shit stirring drama out of the mouths of the nordie gangs makes me want to strangle someone.

john m

« Reply #869 on: August 28, 2019, 10:48:32 am »
Brexit is Simple .The EU is trading Insolvent with 27 selfserving fucktards all letting on they are adults .The Brits know its only a matter of time before it crashes and they want off the bus before the crash .Italy the 3rd biggest economy in the EU is 2.4 TRILLION in debt with 28% youth unemployment .You dont need a  degree  in Economics to work out if the young people are not working who is going to pay off the debt or future pensions .Europes top Bank Deuscha Bank is actually more broke than ANGLO but they are letting on everything is grand .Brits see the writing on the wall .

Show Unread Posts