Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353974 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #900 on: August 29, 2019, 10:00:13 am »
Think Boris has played a blinder .The remoaners vote no confidence .Then Corbyn has 14 doys to form a government .OH how can he Parliament is suspended !.Boris then calls an election for mid October .Now the Game Changer .Will the Brexit party oppose the Tories or will they give Boris a free kick at winning seats and delivering Brexit or stand and split the vote .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #901 on: August 29, 2019, 10:44:40 am »

dalymount

« Reply #902 on: August 29, 2019, 11:49:37 am »
Nigel has already said if Boris does the bizo he will back him to the hilt, but if he does not, then the brexit party will contest every seat in the country

john m

« Reply #903 on: August 29, 2019, 12:04:26 pm »
Nigel has already said if Boris does the bizo he will back him to the hilt, but if he does not, then the brexit party will contest every seat in the country

Would you trust Boris .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #904 on: August 29, 2019, 12:25:04 pm »
Patience is required and a bit of common sense....worth a listen as to how real politics works c/o JFK....

https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

dalymount

« Reply #905 on: August 29, 2019, 01:17:28 pm »
Well it's not really a matter of trust John, it's straight forward . If Boris does not deliver, then the brexit party mobilize the troops, if he does deliver, then job done. I don't really know what the significance of the latest move by Boris to suspend parliment is though, does this mean brexit is more, or less likely to happen not withstanding the fact that there will be mass protest

john m

« Reply #906 on: August 29, 2019, 01:32:52 pm »
Well it's not really a matter of trust John, it's straight forward . If Boris does not deliver, then the brexit party mobilize the troops, if he does deliver, then job done. I don't really know what the significance of the latest move by Boris to suspend parliment is though, does this mean brexit is more, or less likely to happen not withstanding the fact that there will be mass protest

Nobody knows .Boris might be for real and jump or he might wait until the last minute and give Parliament two options Accept Mays Deal or nothing .Who knows but remember Boris DID vote for Mays Deal .If they go with Mays deal then he goes for an election saying he delivered Brexit .The Labour party would need to back Mays deal so they couldnt complain but Boris could say Mays Deal was al lParliament would support .The Brexiteers would rebel Brexit Party would have to Accept they got Brexit Jock Independents would be happy to remain .Boris might still get a majority .Logic says they cant go without a deal ,I hope they dont go at all if they do we are fucked .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #907 on: August 29, 2019, 01:38:12 pm »
Beware the yr's ending in 9....

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #908 on: August 29, 2019, 01:39:09 pm »
Probably go ahead without a deal...which is what Boris wants...no time for any sort of debate...which I think would just end with nothing anyway.

john m

« Reply #909 on: August 29, 2019, 01:49:43 pm »
If you could work out what the stroke was you might be able to guess if they go or not .Its illogical .

dalymount

« Reply #910 on: August 29, 2019, 02:00:04 pm »
Well I think they will go, because to do otherwise would be a complete betrayal of democracy. Although that has already happened because they didn't go on 29,03,2019 which was the original datefor leaving

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #911 on: August 29, 2019, 02:04:20 pm »
Well I think they will go, because to do otherwise would be a complete betrayal of democracy. Although that has already happened because they didn't go on 29,03,2019 which was the original datefor leaving

Three years after the initial vote,and they're still in the club.

john m

« Reply #912 on: August 29, 2019, 02:09:40 pm »
EU might just say Fuck you and let them go .It might not be Britains decision to make anymore .

dalymount

« Reply #913 on: August 29, 2019, 02:20:36 pm »
I don't care whether the EU tell them to fukk off or not as long as brexit happens

dalymount

« Reply #914 on: August 29, 2019, 10:23:33 pm »
Do ya know what's gas. The remain crowd are up in arms over Boris move to suspend parliment. The grounds they are using is, that what he is doing is undemocratic. That's a fukkin laugh when you consider the people of the UK voted to leave, and these remain cunts done everything in their power to stop it . And then they say Boris does not respect democracy ??? What a fukkin joke

Show Unread Posts