Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354081 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #930 on: August 30, 2019, 12:14:52 pm »
MFH I'm talking about them fukking off out of HERE , not the UK

john m

« Reply #931 on: August 30, 2019, 12:15:54 pm »
@ Dollymount have you not worked this out .At the Moment if you hold an EU passport you can work and live in the UK after Brexit who knows ?but if you hold an Irish passport you can live and work in the UK after Brexit so how many EU passport holders do you think will come live and work here and apply for Irish citizenship ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #932 on: August 30, 2019, 12:19:58 pm »
Ebola......watch out U.S.A...

dalymount

« Reply #933 on: August 30, 2019, 12:20:24 pm »
In not at all sure your right about that, though I wouldn't argue with you on that

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #934 on: August 30, 2019, 12:22:05 pm »
1 in 6 kids dies in the Congo from big Pharma vaccine testing.....they're going to wipe us out by hook or by crook without dropping one fucking bomb, Dalyer...

dalymount

« Reply #935 on: August 30, 2019, 12:37:57 pm »
Lippy my reply was in response to John in not at all sure that his assertion that Irish passport holders can go and work in the UK after brexit . He may be right, but I don't know

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #936 on: August 30, 2019, 12:42:31 pm »
Drop into the driving licence centre in Omni and you'll be surrounded by foreign looking lads applying for driving licences.All brexit related.If anything we will have many more immigrants by the time Brexit is finalised.We're considered to be immigrant-friendly compared to the UK.Gonna be interesting.

john m

« Reply #937 on: August 30, 2019, 12:50:24 pm »
Lippy my reply was in response to John in not at all sure that his assertion that Irish passport holders can go and work in the UK after brexit . He may be right, but I don't know

What do you think the backstop is about .Freedomof Movement for Irish passport holders between Britain and Ireland i.If you hold an Irish Passport you can live or work in the UK you always could since the formation of the state as everybody born in Ireland Pre Independence was a British Subject .Freedom of movement means freedom to workso if Im a trader can I move my goods freely ?This is why they say there cannot be checks on the border it interfears with my freedom of movement guarenteed in the Good Friday agreement .You might see two lanes of traffic at the border one for Uk and Irish citizens with free flow and others having to show a passport .
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:01:09 pm by john m »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #938 on: August 30, 2019, 01:26:56 pm »
Cannot verify this as a fact but it is an assertion............Shatter preempted Romania and other former commie Eastern Bloc countries joining of the E.U. in 2011 by allowing them apply for Irish nationality a full 18 months before the Brits had to do likewise....they had not even been ratified as de facto E.U. members by Strasbourg...

dalymount

« Reply #939 on: August 30, 2019, 02:41:32 pm »
Our cunt politicians are in the convention center every other day handing out citizenship like confettie. What I'd like to know is , when the recession hits (and it surely will) where are they going to get some money to pay all these fukkin foreigners ???

john m

« Reply #940 on: August 31, 2019, 10:22:43 am »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #941 on: August 31, 2019, 11:12:42 am »
Riots in Glasgow because the shitheads held an Irish Unity parade....and that's the day before an Old Firm game at Ibrox, John....and, lest we forget the cunts will all be shouting for Kerry too!

john m

« Reply #942 on: August 31, 2019, 11:47:55 am »
Riots in Glasgow because the shitheads held an Irish Unity parade....and that's the day before an Old Firm game at Ibrox, John....and, lest we forget the cunts will all be shouting for Kerry too!

As I posted earlier in this tread .There are a lot of nations who have scores to settle with GB .Dark shadows over India trying to Ethnically cleanse India of Muslims .That could also play out on the streets on the Midlands .Paddy and the Prods up North .Chavs v Police in London .Liverpool is fairly sectarian as well .Boris is going to get a Slap in the mouth from Brussells .Macron is going to say October 31st is not a hard date and he will offer Britain an open Ended time to do a deal .Then Boris has to shit or get off the pot .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #943 on: August 31, 2019, 11:51:20 am »
You omit from whence Boris came......he is farquing aristocracy mate...the Ottomans still have one foot in the corridors of E.U. power.

john m

« Reply #944 on: August 31, 2019, 12:06:34 pm »
I thought Boris was going nuclear and crashing out but that makes no sence .So any deal is better than no deal .If he gets anything he cas pass off as a victory I think he will go for it .Events could overtake Brexit if China start shooting .Britain are guardiand of the two systems  solution .If they fail to act on Chineae agression their international reputation hits the floor so why not jetison the Good Friday as well .And it now looks like the oil ship they released is heading for Syria Donny T wont like that and will look for Brit cover to bomb fuck out Iran .Dangerous times Lip .

Show Unread Posts