Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353945 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1035 on: September 09, 2019, 11:43:18 pm »
Said it before John.....one or more or a mix of your predictions are bound to materialise....how could they not.

Surprised at how few Irish people understand the impact of Britain fucking off .We are thieving Scum robbing other countries tax dollard without the Brits who were doing the same to have our back the French and Germans will shit all over us .Without our tax fraud most of the Big multinationals will fuck off to somewhere cheaper in Europe .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 11:47:13 pm by john m »

dalymount

« Reply #1036 on: September 10, 2019, 12:03:21 am »
In people's desire to be economically secure through our membership of the EU, they have failed to recognize the incredibly big price we have paid for it. Everyone thinks our country has done so well out of the EU for cc the last 40 years. But you didn't get it for nothing. Look what they got from you. They have taken your uniquely Irish national Identity, they have taken your culture, they have taken your heritage, but most of all they have taken the sovereignty of our country. I used to be fiercely proud to be Irish, but since our country has been subjected to foreign influence, I can no longer recognize the people, or the country I once loved

john m

« Reply #1037 on: September 10, 2019, 12:20:16 am »
In people's desire to be economically secure through our membership of the EU, they have failed to recognize the incredibly big price we have paid for it. Everyone thinks our country has done so well out of the EU for cc the last 40 years. But you didn't get it for nothing. Look what they got from you. They have taken your uniquely Irish national Identity, they have taken your culture, they have taken your heritage, but most of all they have taken the sovereignty of our country. I used to be fiercely proud to be Irish, but since our country has been subjected to foreign influence, I can no longer recognize the people, or the country I once loved

you aint seennothing yet .I have watched at evert twist and turn the Brits made to get out the EU just said No .I think Boris has two options Nuclear Join Trump in an illegal war or hand over power to Corbyn .Im convinced the Brits are leaving .I hoped they would not as it will Bankrupt this stone in a puddle we call a country .I think asking for documents from private individuals wont wash that will go tocourt and wont be settled before 31st October 2099.Boris said he wont ask for an extention but he never said he would be Prime Minister on 17th of October .In fact he could resign and refuse tosupport any body else as prime minister 14 plus 17 =31  so its possible if he resigns on the 17 the UK wont have a Prime Minister before the 31st to ask for an extention as dictated by law .

dalymount

« Reply #1038 on: September 10, 2019, 12:23:56 am »
I can't believe the opposition don't seem to realize they are taking away Boris Trump card by making him take no deal off the table

john m

« Reply #1039 on: September 10, 2019, 12:34:56 am »
I can't believe the opposition don't seem to realize they are taking away Boris Trump card by making him take no deal off the table

Dont think you are seeing the Bigger Picture here Dalymount Boris and Cummins have just played them all .He will destroy the Labour party for a generation .He will resign and so will his government stating that the opposition are undemocratic and preventing the will of the people under the Fixed Parliament act Corbyn has to try to form a Government Labour will vote for him if they dont then the Conservatives will support him .Now Brexit and Brexit extention is Corbyns problem ,After Corbyn gets an extention Boris puts down a motion of no Confidence .The Jocks the UDA Liberals Conservatives will all vote to get Corbyn out .Now Boris fights a general election saying he will leave if the EU do not give him a deal in a fortnight or whatever time frame suits him .If he gets a majority he will have 5 years to sort it out .Its so fucking clever the opposition have put themselves in the shit .The Government can resign the opposition cant .Game set and Match to Boris .

dalymount

« Reply #1040 on: September 10, 2019, 01:00:25 am »
I must say, Boris has surprised me. He is very forciverious in his desire to leave, even giving Nigel a run for his money. The brexit party are very quite lately, not a word out of them . What's going on there I wonder ?

john m

« Reply #1041 on: September 10, 2019, 01:15:56 am »
I must say, Boris has surprised me. He is very forciverious in his desire to leave, even giving Nigel a run for his money. The brexit party are very quite lately, not a word out of them . What's going on there I wonder ?

as it stands they lack enough support to win a single seat .Best option for them is to support conservatives by not running in seats where the conservatives have chances they should only run in strong labour seats just to act the bollox .But if Boris looks wobbly on Brexit then the Brexit party could throw their hat in the ring for real .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1042 on: September 10, 2019, 09:12:57 am »
Leo offered up Eire as An "Athena" to Boris's "Hercules".......clever of Leo all the same knowing BoJo is a Classics scholar....very lick-arsey though.

john m

« Reply #1043 on: September 10, 2019, 09:23:04 am »
After helping Hercules in his quests did Athena not kill or try to kill him .Would think leo knows fuck all about Greek or Roman Classics or even Irish Derby Winners .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1044 on: September 10, 2019, 09:30:05 am »
Missing the point (deliberately)............he is reconstructing the old Irish custom of doffing the cap to his perceived "betters". His script-writing spin men probably coughed when he asked them to pen him something obsequious. As for horse-racing, Leo would know that it's primarily the pursuit of lost, disgruntled men compensating for loss of libido.....

john m

« Reply #1045 on: September 10, 2019, 09:38:39 am »
Or did you actually miss the real point .Athena was Female so was Leo Flirting saying Hey Blondie let me be your Bitch .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1046 on: September 10, 2019, 09:42:18 am »
Boris would be well over his homosexual Eton flings...they have to complete several rituals of humiliation.........preparation for the Masons later in life...think the worst one is them getting pissed on by members as they writhe around in a pit...or maybe it's bukaki style and not urine...can't remember. Leo likes slim, fit young men anyway........

john m

« Reply #1047 on: September 10, 2019, 09:53:20 am »
Back to Brexit .Watch Dragi later today bailing out the German Banks with a new round of Fiscal easing .Britain know the EU is Financially Corrupt and on its last legs .When Britain joined up the deal was one for all and all for one .This applies to all default Debts .Any Sovreign default will be shared anong the remaining MEMBERS of the EU .So what happens if the Euro currency crashes the only REMAINING member with its own currency would be the UK .Legally they would be liable for ALL european Debt .There is a lot of unspoken shit associated with Brexit .Dragi leaves the ECB on31st October but before he goes he will fuck up Legard by bailing out his mates once again .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1048 on: September 10, 2019, 10:47:14 am »
8 other E.U. nations not in the Eurozone? Anyway, should the Brits actually pull out, we'll all be a lot slimmer by Christmas.

john m

« Reply #1049 on: September 10, 2019, 11:04:14 am »
8 other E.U. nations not in the Eurozone? Anyway, should the Brits actually pull out, we'll all be a lot slimmer by Christmas.

Your choice do you want to be paid in £ or some other non Euro European Coin .They take Euro in Poland but you cant buy Cornflakes in Amsterdam and pay in Zalotties .The Euro is Worthless soon it will be up there with the Zimbabwe Doller .

Show Unread Posts