Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354098 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1125 on: September 16, 2019, 10:19:55 am »
Bohs were robbed on Friday, Dalyer..........why were the fans singing anti-Rovers songs when they were playing Waterford?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #1126 on: September 16, 2019, 10:28:40 am »
And Pat's fckud up again against the mighty UCD
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #1127 on: September 16, 2019, 10:47:03 am »

Pats are a fucking Joke a Cabaret Club .Hear they intend to play a double header home and away against the Dickie Rock Allstars First leg at Richmond second leg in the NationalBallroom .Pats are to football what Nuns are to sex .I have an Old players Jersey Autoglass DHL sponsor about 20 years old if you want it .You being a FAN .Shed end invincibles ot Tom Tavey Drinking Club both the same thing .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #1128 on: September 16, 2019, 11:00:15 am »

Pats are a fucking Joke a Cabaret Club .Hear they intend to play a double header home and away against the Dickie Rock Allstars First leg at Richmond second leg in the NationalBallroom .Pats are to football what Nuns are to sex .I have an Old players Jersey Autoglass DHL sponsor about 20 years old if you want it .You being a FAN .Shed end invincibles ot Tom Tavey Drinking Club both the same thing .
Jasus John didn't know you played for the Super Saints 20 Years ago

john m

« Reply #1129 on: September 16, 2019, 12:44:48 pm »
Didnt play for them Bought the Jersey in a charity auction for a local lad fundraiser .

dalymount

« Reply #1130 on: September 16, 2019, 02:42:18 pm »
John your a bleedin pantmime. I love your posts

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1131 on: September 16, 2019, 02:43:20 pm »
Why did the Bohs fans sing about Rovers on Fri dalyer?...I'm a northsider and I can't understand it at all?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #1132 on: September 16, 2019, 02:51:29 pm »
Why did the Bohs fans sing about Rovers on Fri dalyer?...I'm a northsider and I can't understand it at all?
Probably because they didn't know any Anti Brexit songs, seriously I think its got to do with the major rivalry/hatred between the Bohs and the Rovers and they probably ran out of songs to sing.

Offline Belker

« Reply #1133 on: September 17, 2019, 07:05:43 am »
Probably because they didn't know any Anti Brexit songs, seriously I think its got to do with the major rivalry/hatred between the Bohs and the Rovers and they probably ran out of songs to sing.
Maybe because they meet in the next round (semi-final) of the FAI cup ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1134 on: September 17, 2019, 07:18:44 am »

Makes no sense. Never heard Liverpool singing anti-Utd songs when they were playing Everton or Spurs etc. Bohs beat Crumlin so they'll have good reason to sing them next game alright.

dalymount

« Reply #1135 on: September 17, 2019, 07:22:03 am »
We sing anti rovers songs because we hate the Southside scum

Offline Belker

« Reply #1136 on: September 17, 2019, 07:22:14 am »
John your a bleedin pantmime. I love your posts
You should come to Cork in January fer the Xmas bash DM and see the man Live !

Jan 2018;
Xmas party starts in a fancy suburban pub which features a carvery and an exclusive prosecco menu, no one was delighted to be there so we moved on it to town about 3pm, we arrive at Coughlan's on Douglas street and make our entrance, John M walks in the door behind me and exclaims out loud in his very best Dooblin accent; "AHH, SUR' DIS IS A GRAND BOOZER, YA CAN SMELL DE TAWLET 'N ALL !".

Offline Belker

« Reply #1137 on: September 17, 2019, 07:27:09 am »
You do seem to do a lot of 'Hating' DM ?

dalymount

« Reply #1138 on: September 17, 2019, 07:32:42 am »
I would actually pay to see him if he appeared at the laughter lounge. His posts are brilliant. I especially loved the one about the two brothers singing Noreen Bawn here John, what do you think about your woman Jo Swinton saying if the lib dems win next election she with cancel brexit WIRHOUT a referendum ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1139 on: September 17, 2019, 09:26:11 am »

The Tolka Park boys will be chasing you lads down next yr.

Show Unread Posts