Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354157 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1215 on: September 19, 2019, 09:27:47 am »
C'Mon Arlene?.........Dalyer's midnight trainers.

dalymount

« Reply #1216 on: September 19, 2019, 09:37:37 am »
I really hope the supreme Court rule in favour of Boris, I hate that foreign cunt Miller

john m

« Reply #1217 on: September 19, 2019, 09:42:03 am »
Your Brit and Yankee Prod was all about the Coin .Arlene will stick to form and follow the Coin .Brits EU Yanks and Leo promise to keep paying Terrorists to work as Community Leaders and Arlene will fold .BUT The Moggies ,Farage and Francois might see this as a sell out by Bobo and the first step in the break up of the Fudal Monarchy .Just because Arlene and the UDA do a No Surrender Loyalist Style dosent mean Boris can get it through Parliament and Keep his Party togeather and thats what its all about Keeping the Conservative and UNIONIST Party togeather (i think )

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1218 on: September 19, 2019, 09:51:46 am »
The E.U. is attempting to Balkanize Britain........exactly what Clinton did in the former Yugoslavia. When the American Civil War started several U.S. businessmen had realised the "Union" was growing too fast......General Lee wiped out thousands of his own at Gettysburg because the partitionists were hammering the Yanks...

john m

« Reply #1219 on: September 19, 2019, 09:58:41 am »
The UK will split inside ten years .Jockland willleave and Norn Eireann willprobably become a federal state of Britain as it transitions to a United Ireland in a hundred years or so .Expect the Isle of Man to try declare independence and become a tax haven the Hong Kong of Europe .The last man out of london can blow out the candle .Britain is broken Brexit wont fix it .Britain needs another War to unite the country .If I was Iran I would be worried .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1220 on: September 19, 2019, 10:20:45 am »
The Yanks stole from, or were given all their technological war gadgets (by) Germany. ZE Huns fucked it all up at the Battle of Kursk when they lost 3/4's of their mechanised forces. I think Boris is like S.S. General Hans Kammler now............hoping all his war crimes against the lefties and cottage-cheese munchers will be wiped out by a new Dulles for atomic knowledge. People forget that Reagan laid a wreath at the graves of S.S. officers in 1985...

If Uncle Sam takes on the warrior tribes of Persia he'll need more than drones and lesbian tank-drivers....Hitler was a non-smoker, non-drinker and vegetarian............not when he was a serving soldier in WW1 though! lol

john m

« Reply #1221 on: September 19, 2019, 10:27:26 am »
Global warming /Climate Change wipe out a few Billion people .Are thosefires that were going to fry us all last week in Brazil still burning ,all I can get from Brazil now is the Result from the Game Between Santos 2 Corinthians 0 .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1222 on: September 19, 2019, 10:52:16 am »
Global warming /Climate Change wipe out a few Billion people .Are thosefires that were going to fry us all last week in Brazil still burning ,all I can get from Brazil now is the Result from the Game Between Santos 2 Corinthians 0 .

Big fat cockney lad informed me David Icke was the Green Party spokesman in the 90's...............would you believe one word those fascist cunts tell you now? rofl

john m

« Reply #1223 on: September 19, 2019, 11:07:38 am »
Grandstanding .How many Tory Ministers will Quit at Confrence time .Im hearing from a mate in the UK a lot of the Cabinet are seeing Boris as a liability they realize they made a big mistake choosing him as leader .Im hearing the 1922 committee have been asked if being elected as leader is covered by the same rules as a motion of confidence in the leader and if members are restricted from putting down a motion of no confidence fior one year .If there is a General election then the Leader must be reappointed by the Party but can they dump him now .Watch this space .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1224 on: September 19, 2019, 11:23:04 am »
They'll be digging Maggie up so. Not one of them will want to carry this farce any further. Cameron should be fucked into the Tower of London with Freddie West, Harold Shipman and the cast members from Made in Chelsea.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1225 on: September 19, 2019, 11:46:35 am »
The cast members of Made in Chelsea?...a bit harsh!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1226 on: September 19, 2019, 11:51:03 am »
Tropical dahhlin'......

john m

« Reply #1227 on: September 19, 2019, 01:06:34 pm »
Fucking shocking An X  Conservative British Prime Minister attacking another British Conservative Prime Minister .

john m

« Reply #1228 on: September 19, 2019, 01:18:46 pm »
David Cameron now just ratted out the Queen for helping with the Jock Referendum ..

dalymount

« Reply #1229 on: September 19, 2019, 01:45:27 pm »
There is a router doing the rounds that Boris is offering us half a billion to forget about the backstop John ???

Show Unread Posts