Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358907 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1305 on: September 24, 2019, 10:58:10 am »
Now there is a ConstitutionalDilemma .You must Porogue parliament to offer a new Queens Speech to start Parliament but now its illegal to porogue parliament so how do you operate Parliament if it has no agenda as there has been no Queens Speech .British Democracy has Died break out the Guns .

dalymount

« Reply #1306 on: September 24, 2019, 11:10:39 am »
Are you only realizing British democracy has died now ? British democracy died on 29/032019 when the UK were due to leave the EU and the political obstructionists made sure it didn't happen how dare the remainer scumbags talk about DEMOCERCY

dalymount

« Reply #1307 on: September 24, 2019, 11:11:41 am »
That big fat Scottish prick Ian Blackfoot is doing cartwheels because of the result

john m

« Reply #1308 on: September 24, 2019, 11:16:38 am »
What Next Paul ?If the Jocks were out and the IRA turned up and voted the English and Wales would be Out of Europe by dinnertime .Moggie might call out the Speaker and cause mayhem just to fuck things up .Will Dominic Cummings abandon the sinking Ship and let Boris drown in the shit .

john m

« Reply #1309 on: September 24, 2019, 11:21:14 am »
Dalymount whats the story with Boris ,Is he safe froma vote of noconfidence by his own party for a year .Is the vote to elect him Prime Minister the same as a vote of confidence .

dalymount

« Reply #1310 on: September 24, 2019, 11:24:50 am »
Must say, I didn't expect this result, and certainly not in such an uniquivicol manner. What next indeed ? I fear now brexit may not happen at all what bothers me mostly is when I hear people say we should be so grateful to the EU for all they have given us. What people forget is, we didn't get it for nothing. We lost our national Identity, our culture, our, heritage, and above all the sovereignty of our country

john m

« Reply #1311 on: September 24, 2019, 11:30:05 am »
The anger in Britain it has to explode .Boris is a dead man walking but Corbyn is the most useless cunt in politics anywhere in the world .The only answer is Violence if they want Brexit they need to take it .

john m

« Reply #1312 on: September 24, 2019, 11:36:17 am »
As you know Dalymount I hoped Brexit would not happen but this is not the way to stop it .If the Conservatives do a deal with Farage they will win a huge majority .You can expect Labour and the Liberals to try for a second referendum before a General Election .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1313 on: September 24, 2019, 12:28:30 pm »
Legal issue rather than political one. The issue of sovereignty crops up again. As it is a legal ruling he can appeal to the European Court of Justice, and knowing the arrogance of the man, he might just do that.

dalymount

« Reply #1314 on: September 24, 2019, 12:29:11 pm »
I would love to think your right about a collaboration between Farage, and Boris , but I'm mindful of something you said a few months ago, and that was that the brexit party would not win 1 seat in parliment, and I suspect your right. It may be that they are only seen as a protest party and that's what I'm afraid of. However Boris has nothing left to loose now, so he has to pick up the phone

dalymount

« Reply #1315 on: September 24, 2019, 12:31:26 pm »
I had the same thought lippy, but how ironic would that be asking the very people he wants to get away from to save him

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1316 on: September 24, 2019, 12:32:50 pm »
The Parliament and the Queen meet head on..........they need Oliver's Army again.

dalymount

« Reply #1317 on: September 24, 2019, 12:34:30 pm »
Would the ECJ have supramecy over the British supreme Court ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1318 on: September 24, 2019, 12:37:44 pm »
Not sure in this case but they did enshrine all EU constitutional laws into their own, so my guess would be as of now...YES and because of a delayed judgement business could proceed until then. You'd need a Q.C. to know for sure Dalyer....where's Joe Brolly?

john m

« Reply #1319 on: September 24, 2019, 01:06:49 pm »
Boris is trapped .The Opposition wont vote them out >WHY if there is a general election and the Conservatives do a deal with Farage they will win over a 100 seat majority .Corbyn is a trowback to 1930s Communism he is a danger to world peace .The only option for Conservatives is to vote no confidence in themselves .Then Corbyn gets a chance to form a government .Will the two Jock Women and the UDA Woman support him if not then its a general election and if the Conservatives get re elected they will leave Shackle the Disloyal Jocks toGB for ever cutting funding to the Jocks .The Real Iroony is the Jocks wont vote for a General Election but would vote for a vote to leave Parliament for ever .Expect Huge Violence in Great Britain .

Show Unread Posts