Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354097 times)

Offline Belker

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1320 on: September 24, 2019, 02:12:42 pm »
Did any of yis see that young wan on the news giving out about climate change. Jeez she left them in no doubt what she thought of them. She eat the shite out of them. Saying they took her dreams. She is an awful looking boot though
@ Dalymount, it's very seldom that I take exception to a post on here but the end of your last post has really annoyed me.
Greta Thunberg to me is the most inspirational young woman that I ever knew.

Offline Belker

« Reply #1321 on: September 24, 2019, 02:45:24 pm »
Dalymount whats the story with Boris ,Is he safe froma vote of noconfidence by his own party for a year .Is the vote to elect him Prime Minister the same as a vote of confidence .
Your Boris bet is looking good today John M !

Offline Belker

« Reply #1322 on: September 24, 2019, 02:50:15 pm »
Would the ECJ have supramecy over the British supreme Court ?
It would depend on wheter it is a domestic matter or an EU matter ?
And that is yet another Quagmire !

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #1323 on: September 24, 2019, 05:41:50 pm »
Did any of yis see that young wan on the news giving out about climate change. Jeez she left them in no doubt what she thought of them. She eat the shite out of them. Saying they took her dreams. She is an awful looking boot though
@ Dalymount, it's very seldom that I take exception to a post on here but the end of your last post has really annoyed me.

Malala Youfsafzai?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

dalymount

« Reply #1324 on: September 24, 2019, 05:53:51 pm »
Ah Bob what did ya say ffs I can't read chineeeeese

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #1325 on: September 24, 2019, 05:58:06 pm »

Malala Youfsafzai?

Lisa Simpson ?

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #1326 on: September 24, 2019, 05:58:57 pm »
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

dalymount

« Reply #1327 on: September 24, 2019, 06:10:47 pm »
Yeah I was more inspired by Lisa Simpson, in fact im more inspired by fukkin MAGGIE sinpson

Offline silverbullet

dalymount

« Reply #1329 on: September 25, 2019, 08:27:07 am »
The vultures are gathering in Westminster this morning, Boris is lucky he won't be back from the states in time to face them. They are also gathering on Capitol Hill to try to impeach president Trump hopefully this will make him more poplar , and put that auld cunt Palosi in her place

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1330 on: September 25, 2019, 09:16:24 am »
Men are the enemy Dalyer...........there's a big revolution occurring under your nose.

dalymount

« Reply #1331 on: September 25, 2019, 09:35:07 am »
Explain please lippy

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1332 on: September 25, 2019, 09:38:11 am »
Not getting paid enough to do that. "End Patriarchy" is one of the placards associated with the eco-mob.......is their real concern climate change or just men getting in the way? You can do your own groundwork........
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:43:14 am by The Liffey Lip »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1333 on: September 25, 2019, 09:44:46 am »
Look up eco-feminism, Dalyer. Trump is on their hate list.........he has questioned the myth surrounding "man made" climate patterns.

Offline Belker

« Reply #1334 on: September 25, 2019, 05:13:09 pm »
Why did you not address this post DM ?

Show Unread Posts