Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358909 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1335 on: September 25, 2019, 06:29:28 pm »
Why did I not address the post ? Ken you said she inspires you , and I'm delighted for you, and far as the ugly boot remark is concerned, and your annoyence of it, as John Wayne would say I don't care much wether you are or not

john m

« Reply #1336 on: September 25, 2019, 07:36:01 pm »
Dalymount whats the story with Boris ,Is he safe froma vote of noconfidence by his own party for a year .Is the vote to elect him Prime Minister the same as a vote of confidence .
Your Boris bet is looking good today John M !

Its a coin toss .If he gets an election he might be safe but the big questionnow is was he paying strumpet with government contracts its probably 10/11 both ways .

john m

« Reply #1337 on: September 25, 2019, 07:41:32 pm »
On our oil price bey your about 1/100 to collect but Boris and Trump are both in trouble a war with Iraq might give them some cover and destroy the oil price .War with Iraq would increase oil price which would have a huge impact on China as they buy all their oilwhile Britain and USA have their own oil .The day Donny T wakes up and realizes that the first black president got a nobel Peace prize and a Paroxide Blond leader will never get one he WILL start a War .Iraq ,China,Veneswela,Korea Lichtenstein,Bluebell Uniteds Saturday division 2B side he has many targets .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1338 on: September 25, 2019, 09:11:35 pm »
Veneswela

Just aswell we're all dislexick fukers here!! lol

john m

« Reply #1339 on: September 25, 2019, 09:37:32 pm »
FFs Hal get with the joke I have been mispellen in every post I post thanks to the Silver Bullett corekten my grammer .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #1340 on: September 25, 2019, 10:52:17 pm »
Why did I not address the post ? Ken you said she inspires you , and I'm delighted for you, and far as the ugly boot remark is concerned, and your annoyence of it, as John Wayne would say I don't care much wether you are or not

Laughing, he got you with a real doozy there Ken.

dalymount

« Reply #1341 on: September 25, 2019, 11:53:21 pm »
John question for ya . My understanding of the impeachment process in the states us that as well as the house of reps, the Democrats must win over two thirds of the Senate as well. This being the case how can they hope to impeach the president when the Senate is in Republican control ?

john m

« Reply #1342 on: September 26, 2019, 07:43:05 am »
John question for ya . My understanding of the impeachment process in the states us that as well as the house of reps, the Democrats must win over two thirds of the Senate as well. This being the case how can they hope to impeach the president when the Senate is in Republican control ?

Its all bollox by the War mongering Democrats .Donny wont start a war for the Money hungry Military  industrial complex .

dalymount

« Reply #1343 on: September 26, 2019, 08:01:38 am »
Yeah, but that's not what I'm asking I'm saying can the Democrats STILL impeach Donny even without the support of the Senate ?

dalymount

« Reply #1344 on: September 26, 2019, 08:03:13 am »
John has talked many times about it being time to get a gun, looking at the goings on yesterday in the Commons he may not be wrong

john m

« Reply #1345 on: September 26, 2019, 08:36:20 am »
Yeah, but that's not what I'm asking I'm saying can the Democrats STILL impeach Donny even without the support of the Senate ?

Its all bollox No chance of him being impeached ,No chance of Biden being President no chance of any Democrat thats on the ballot at the moment beating Donny T and they know it so now they Play the Man Donny T WILL start WW3 if he is re elected ,at the moment he is focused on re election .America NEEDS a WAR to send out a message to the world that America still thinks they are Powerfull .A madman with a virus could wipe out any country on earth .That was sort of the message the Russians were sending out with their Novachook attack .The reality is all the Nuclear weapons on earth wont keep you safe or gain you respect .Countries like GB and America nolonger have any role in the World just look at Iraq trowing shit at both the Americans and Brits and they can do fuck all .Like the UK the USA is broken

john m

« Reply #1346 on: September 26, 2019, 09:10:59 am »
Our low life scumbag governmenr are at it AGAIN ..The Department of Finance appears to have ignored advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs by agreeing a double taxation arrangement with Ghana, a treaty that critics say will rob the African country of revenues.

A report by Christian Aid on the eve of a UN General Assembly meeting on finance and development for poor nations said that not only will the tax agreement, signed in February, cut tax revenues in Ghana, but it would also enable profit shifting and tax avoidance. Ghana is the poorest of all the countries with double tax agreements with Ireland and it is a recipient of aid from here.

dalymount

« Reply #1347 on: September 26, 2019, 09:24:54 am »
Ghana ? Isn't that where that cunt Gina Miller comes from ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1348 on: September 26, 2019, 11:07:38 am »
 rofl

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1349 on: September 26, 2019, 11:19:20 am »
Laughing at the way you said it, dalyer...not what you said. Just to be clear......

Show Unread Posts