Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353944 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2019, 06:54:25 pm »
Well I defo would have accepted tessys deal,even the first time round simply because it stops free movement

FFS it dosent restrict free movement flick through it and show me where it restricts free movement i would be interested to know .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2019, 06:57:09 pm »
The Norn Ironers voted overwhelmingly to remain, erm... so, at the end of the day, when all's said and done, they're on the same side as the British Prime Minister (Taoiseach). Maybe there's a case for each count(r)y of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norn Iron to legislate for it's own future within Europe or not, as the case may be?

I see the mistake you're making, DM. You're confusing what they say with what they mean.

john m

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2019, 07:02:58 pm »
Dollymount I would bet Mays deal is put forward for avote again next week .

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2019, 07:04:00 pm »
John have you not read the bullet points of tessys deal ?
It clearly states taking back control of the money,the laws,and their borders

john m

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2019, 07:08:35 pm »
John have you not read the bullet points of tessys deal ?
It clearly states taking back control of the money,the laws,and their borders

No it dosent .Your listening to Moggy and Co and their wish list .This deal is only the divorce bill the actual deal on the future is not even being discussed yet .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2019, 07:08:58 pm »
Control doesn't mean building a wall, DM. There was provision for unspecified reciprocal arrangements with the EU and others.

dalymount

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2019, 07:10:14 pm »
John  just this very minute,the BBC  broadcaster remarked during the course of his broadcast,that Marine Le Pen is only 1 point behind in the french polls. I know your views on her,but I think she has an excellent chance

john m

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2019, 07:12:36 pm »
John  just this very minute,the BBC  broadcaster remarked during the course of his broadcast,that Marine Le Pen is only 1 point behind in the french polls. I know your views on her,but I think she has an excellent chance

So what European Elections are a protest for clowns we have Ming the Junkie even Ukip could win euro seats in GB yet never got a MP elected .

john m

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2019, 07:20:17 pm »
Betting now changed  My bet is May calls a General Election she just lost control of Parliament .

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2019, 07:25:38 pm »
I give up on ppredictions,but the pundits are saying this loss is not that important,as it is not legally binding

john m

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2019, 07:29:41 pm »
I give up on ppredictions,but the pundits are saying this loss is not that important,as it is not legally binding

May or the conservatives cannot pass any act on Brexit so General Election ,Another Referendum +war .Only thing left is accept Mays Deal or General Election .BUT imagine a Taoiseach bringing down her own government .What you are watching is Democracy in action ,letting people vote on stuff .If Big Dommo was Prime Minister he would sort this out by tossing a coin .

dalymount

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2019, 07:35:01 pm »
No John what im watch is certainly NOT democracy.in fact its the very opposite of democracy . 17'4  million British people gave an  intsruction  to their public representatives to implement brexit.they have faile to do so.

john m

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2019, 07:39:40 pm »
No John what im watch is certainly NOT democracy.in fact its the very opposite of democracy . 17'4  million British people gave an  intsruction  to their public representatives to implement brexit.they have faile to do so.

More people than that voted to elect MPs and gave them the right to vote on their behalf .You cannot choose which sort of democracy suits you when it dosent suit you .

dalymount

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2019, 07:40:12 pm »
I love listening to Reese Mogg speaking in his ever so posh voice.I'd probably hate the cunt if he was a remainer though

dalymount

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2019, 07:43:35 pm »
I have to admit you could be right in your analysis. It looks like the brexiteers might bebe forced into accepting yessys deal

Show Unread Posts