Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358621 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2019, 07:46:16 pm »
I have to admit you could be right in your analysis. It looks like the brexiteers might bebe forced into accepting yessys deal

Dangerous times people dont like blackmail cant see how the Government can survive .If they whip the party to vote and there is a split .May might go nuclear and suspend Parliament until April and crash out with no deal.

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2019, 07:49:55 pm »
The Norn Ironers voted overwhelmingly to remain, erm... so, at the end of the day, when all's said and done, they're on the same side as the British Prime Minister (Taoiseach). Maybe there's a case for each count(r)y of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norn Iron to legislate for it's own future within Europe or not, as the case may be?

I see the mistake you're making, DM. You're confusing what they say with what they mean.
There was a guy on the wireless yesterday, who seemed to know what he was talking about, and he was certain that Tess voted leave, no matter what she says, he gave a load of reasons to back up his belief.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2019, 07:54:07 pm »
Dangerous times people dont like blackmail cant see how the Government can survive .If they whip the party to vote and there is a split .May might go nuclear and suspend Parliament until April and crash out with no deal.

April 1st?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2019, 07:55:28 pm »
There was a guy on the wireless yesterday, who seemed to know what he was talking about, and he was certain that Tess voted leave, no matter what she says, he gave a load of reasons to back up his belief.

He could be right... in which case I must be confusing what she said with what she meant.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2019, 07:57:23 pm »
Interesting that she spelt out that a second referendum risks a remain outcome during this evening's debate. Rules out the possibility of a referendum concentrating on leave options, I guess.

john m

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2019, 08:06:27 pm »
4 cabinet ministers refused to vote for their government and Corbyn didnt go for a no confidence vote in the government who since the indipendent Group was formed have no majority .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2019, 09:39:23 pm »
If Brexit happens,
The EU will impose on us, that we drive on the right side of the road and drive left hand vehicles. We would be the only EU country not to do it.

Plus it might make importing cars cheaper

dalymount

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2019, 09:58:42 pm »
Tat fukking idiot donnie cassidy proposed that years ago.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2019, 10:14:53 pm »
Well instead of a few countries that we can import cars from we would have a whole lot more to choose from

john m

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2019, 10:21:47 pm »
Our homosexual Taoiseach has no interest in politics only social change .Things like Gay marrage divorce abortion he dosent give a fuck about the price of milk or homelessness or how mucth you can charge to build a wall same as the other useless cunt he wants to fuck in Canada It has never been more important we have a strong Taoiseach and Veradkar is not it .We are linked to the Brits by history and more ,but the Gay fuctard decided to support the EU .That is a huge bet if brexit goes wrong as in they crash out the biggest losers will be the Republic of Ireland if the EU win then they will beat the shit out of us with universal tax .It is my greatest wish people will see Veradkar as a Traitor  he  is .A Brexit crash out will bankrupt Ireland  leo could of played possum and let both sides work it out but instead he had to keep turning up like a fucking intillectually deformed tailors dummy .Like Collins a totally useless Traitor and when he gets shot dead as a traitor I will celebrate .Hestood up for Europe not for Ireland .

dalymount

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2019, 11:10:31 pm »
Jeez John,strong words indeed

john m

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2019, 11:27:25 pm »
Veradkar is the worst Taoiseach this country ever had and possiblt the worst politician .all he cares about is social change . more people homeless or hopeless in Ireland since this self serving sodomite got elect.I will never vote again in Ireland .

dalymount

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2019, 01:22:25 am »
I have to say,im not entirely sympathetic towards ALL of the homeless.I actually do believe some of the reports I have heard where some have refused houses because they were not near their ma,or they  were not on a particular bus root etc etc

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2019, 11:12:39 am »
I have to admit you could be right in your analysis. It looks like the brexiteers might bebe forced into accepting yessys deal

Donald Tusk........European Council president Donald Tusk indicated that the EU may be ready to offer a lengthy extension to negotiations if the UK wants to “rethink its Brexit strategy and build consensus around it”.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2019, 11:16:17 am »
A lot are the hand out brigade, expect everything for free.
Free crib, medical card, get the kids picked up by taxi to bring them to school.

Show Unread Posts