Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354091 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2019, 10:50:20 am »
Down with the EU,careful now

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2019, 10:52:11 am »
Kids don't read history books or look it up on Tablets, so nothing lost or gained. The upshot of this whole sham is how easily democracy(lite) can be subverted by those wielding power.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2019, 10:56:02 am »
But that doesnt answer my question lippy,what happens if they do not grant an extension,its unlikely that they wont,but what happens if they dont ? For instance supposing France were to say,no exextension,do the UK just ctash out on 29 th ?

If they refuse a short extension I guess there are two alternatives i.e. to suggest/grant a longer extension or to grant no extension. The short extension sought is to the end of June while it is thought a longer extension would be the end of May... see what I did there!

The British Prime Minister (Taoiseach) has clearly succumbed to the stress of it all, the dear lady has obviously lost her marbles. Last week she outlined how a third defeat for her deal would result in a long extension and, ultimately, another referendum. This week she has ruled out a long extension, at least under her stewardship. Maybe she will frame the third motion as options to either accept the deal (Aye) or not reject the deal (No)?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2019, 11:27:04 am »
Kids get history lessons in school.Anyone studying the detail 30 years after it happened probably has too much time on their hands.It's still unbelievably boring for 99.9% of the population.Its not gonna make a slight bit of difference to the majority of the Irish public.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2019, 11:29:56 am »
Kids get history lessons in school.Anyone studying the detail 30 years after it happened probably has too much time on their hands.It's still unbelievably boring for 99.9% of the population.Its not gonna make a slight bit of difference to the majority of the Irish public.
Yeah but Lip's baldy privates parts may be
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2019, 11:33:32 am »
Its not gonna make a slight bit of difference to the majority of the Irish public.

How can you say that, MfH?

Bread might go up by 5c.

The British Prime Minister (Taoiseach) has outlined a tariff free regime for goods crossing the land border from ROI into the UK. She hasn't outlined what (if any) controls/checks there will be on people crossing the border and we have no idea of what controls ROI/EU will implement. How complicated will a simple shopping trip to Newry get? Then there's the green cards for driving in the UK, when will they be issued, will they cost us money, etc..?

« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2019, 11:45:46 am »
Yous and yer minuscule fukking increases again!.

I've said it before its not like they're gonna drag the UK into the middle of the Atlantic and ignore them.It will be grand they're overdue a big crash anyway.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2019, 11:49:50 am »
I don't think you're taking this seriously, MfH. Will I have to queue for hours at checkpoints to get my Haggis for Burns Day next year... and will some jumped up jobsworth Dept of Agriculture inspector confiscate it?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2019, 11:50:52 am »
Yous and yer minuscule fukking increases again!.

I've said it before its not like they're gonna drag the UK into the middle of the Atlantic and ignore them.It will be grand they're overdue a big crash anyway.
Could be serious , suppose depend's on much bread you eat ? Agree Rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2019, 12:02:28 pm »

Ah now...........Hitler was around long before 30 yrs ago ffs....and kids can drop history now at an early stage...bring back the Bros for proper learning.

« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2019, 12:03:40 pm »
I've already started substituting cream crackers for bread and the weight is falling off me..

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2019, 12:10:52 pm »
I've already started substituting cream crackers for bread and the weight is falling off me..
Rotten smell of them Cream Crackers

john m

« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2019, 12:34:42 pm »
Will Leo be told to KY jelly  up and take one for the team . Tessy loses her third vote next week the backstop is the issue EU dont really give a Fuck about  Catholics and Prods scrapping in Norn Eireann as much as they do about trade .Germany has imported a million Muslems to build cars in Germany so they will be closing down their car factories in UK no matter what happens .Britain is a broken Society If they stay in they are Fucked if they leave they are fucked either way Leo is Fucked the Brits or the EU will make him pay for not playing both sides against the middle .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2019, 12:39:20 pm »
To be fair, An Taoiseach is calling the shots at the moment. The third vote might pass... maybe with the Kyle-Wilson amendment/motion?

dalymount

« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2019, 12:56:42 pm »
No rat,I dont think there is any appetite for a second referendum,although rhe campaign that auld cunt is after starting for the complete revocation  of article 50 is gaining traction

Show Unread Posts