Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353957 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2019, 11:07:59 am »
The Gay Foreigner has just been warned .You fucked upo brexit now we ae going to fuck you but not in the way you like you low life piece of shit .My money is on takeover by the Germans Dragi goes at the End of the Year and Dont be surprised to see a German head of the ECB being put in place .If that happens Our retards will pray that the Brits if they Brexit will forgive us and let us join them .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2019, 11:11:33 am »
Coveney would not have made the error, Dr Vanity made.......but Coveney didn't spend yrs learning EU trade-craft as Leo did. We'll have to go on our hands and knees.......70% of all food and drink will wipe us out.

john m

« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2019, 12:46:24 pm »
Good old Jeremy never lets you down ... he only appears in Parliament with a Token Female blackwoman by his side to look like he is not racist or masoganist

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2019, 12:47:50 pm »
Alan Shatter in your car last night?

john m

« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2019, 12:59:03 pm »
Alan Shatter in your car last night?

Me work Tuesday are you MAD .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2019, 01:01:37 pm »
He was out in Ballymount........thought I heard a fellow roaring outside TV3/Virgin.

dalymount

« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2019, 01:07:12 pm »
John you say Trump is an idiot,and so are his followers.well I must be an idiot then,because I am fully supportive of him.let me tell you why.I have observed through my life.of watching how politics works ,how corrupt it is.I know the way all politicians,work,is to appease the masses,regardless wether they believe in the cause of the constituents or not.their only objective is to secure reelection at the next time of asking.in order to do that,they must bullshit people.
Donald Trump came along,and changed the way politics is done,but in an equally devious way he does his business. Im not stupid John,I know what Donald is capable of,but his devious way of doing politics is more appealing to me then the cunts who pretend to love muslims,Africans,eastern Europeans,etc etc and who fight toothvand nail for rights for them .just like Lynn Boylan did with the Hallawa family like Boyd Barrett Did when he went and protested on behalf of them in the lashing of rain etc Donald ,on the other hand,while being equally self serving,plays the game in support of his own ,and thats why I like him.and just like him,I want foreigners out to

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2019, 01:58:06 pm »
Ifn I didn't know your views on homosexuality I'd be suspicious of the way you say "my Donald", DM.

john m

« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2019, 02:06:13 pm »
John you say Trump is an idiot,and so are his followers.well I must be an idiot then,because I am fully supportive of him.let me tell you why.I have observed through my life.of watching how politics works ,how corrupt it is.I know the way all politicians,work,is to appease the masses,regardless wether they believe in the cause of the constituents or not.their only objective is to secure reelection at the next time of asking.in order to do that,they must bullshit people.
Donald Trump came along,and changed the way politics is done,but in an equally devious way he does his business. Im not stupid John,I know what Donald is capable of,but his devious way of doing politics is more appealing to me then the cunts who pretend to love muslims,Africans,eastern Europeans,etc etc and who fight toothvand nail for rights for them .just like Lynn Boylan did with the Hallawa family like Boyd Barrett Did when he went and protested on behalf of them in the lashing of rain etc Donald ,on the other hand,while being equally self serving,plays the game in support of his own ,and thats why I like him.and just like him,I want foreigners out to

Dollymount I never said you were not an Idiot .

dalymount

« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2019, 06:12:54 pm »
So your saying I am an idiot ah well your propably right.

john m

« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2019, 07:40:13 pm »
So your saying I am an idiot ah well your propably right.

Never Just saying that I didnt say what I didnt say .Anyhoo After a few months of Good Banter Dalymount I think we are going to see weak willed wasters chickening out of doing what they are paid to do .I never thought I would see the day the Brits surrendered .Im looking forward to the DUP shouting NO SURRENDER and voting against the deal.or will they ?

dalymount

« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2019, 08:37:20 pm »
Honstly John,give it your best guess ,will brexit happen r not ?

john m

« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2019, 10:23:48 pm »
Honstly John,give it your best guess ,will brexit happen r not ?

YES in two years .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2019, 07:13:25 am »
The DUP will not back her.

dalymount

« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2019, 07:21:12 am »
She might still get it through with the help of labour brexiteers,unless of course they are going to be subject to the whip system

Show Unread Posts