Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354074 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2019, 04:35:30 pm »
Possible but unlikely.

dalymount

« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2019, 05:01:03 pm »
The EU are set to meet in emergency session on the 10/4/19 I wonder is there a possibility of a further concession to tessy to try to get her deal over the line ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2019, 05:14:29 pm »
I bet she hopes not!

john m

« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2019, 06:06:23 am »
Gay Foreigner says if the Brits Crash out THERE WILL BE A BORDER .The EU will insist on it .So the EU are willing to break the Good Friday Agreement while at the same time forcing the UK to respect it .Imagin the British are showing more respect to the People of Ireland than our friends in the EU .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2019, 06:23:38 am »
More grandstanding from Dr Vlad.....there'll be no crash-out.........Brexit was never going to happen.

Boris has made another huge gaffe........he claims the Govt has "spaffed" 60 million investigating child sex abuse scandals in England. Turns out that word he used is public school boy speak for male baby-juice.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2019, 06:43:10 am »
is anybody else sick to their hole with all this Brexit bollocks.

john m

« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2019, 09:46:46 am »
is anybody else sick to their hole with all this Brexit bollocks.

Yep   but its going to fuck us up big time no matter which Brexit they go for .The Gay Foreigner has been shouting about Bullet Proof deals and no border in Ireland now he is saying if there is a hard brexit there will be a hard border ..He is our version of Borris ,more interested in his own image than the truth .The Brits or the EU are going to punish the Republic of Ireland inc.for interfearing with their Brexit .

john m

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2019, 09:54:51 am »
More grandstanding from Dr Vlad.....there'll be no crash-out.........Brexit was never going to happen.

Boris has made another huge gaffe........he claims the Govt has "spaffed" 60 million investigating child sex abuse scandals in England. Turns out that word he used is public school boy speak for male baby-juice.

I hope your right Lip but Tories want out of the EU as I said they want to be able to do their own deals especially in arms sales .Tessys deal does not allow free trade .There are two possibilities that prevent the break up of the Tory party .Revoke article 50 or Crash out if they try to extend all 27 must agree that is not a given and they must partisipate in the Euro elections thats only going to lead to trouble all over the EU .

dalymount

« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2019, 11:27:52 am »
As long as I live,I will NEVER trust politicians again.although brexit is something solely to do with the UK,and its politicians,the behaviour of these people throughout the whole brexit process has clearly demonstrated their contempt for democracy,and the british electorate.these remain politicians have twarted the will of the people inspite of the mandate they were given.they should hang their heads in shame if they fail to deliver brexit

john m

« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2019, 12:34:42 pm »
As long as I live,I will NEVER trust politicians again.although brexit is something solely to do with the UK,and its politicians,the behaviour of these people throughout the whole brexit process has clearly demonstrated their contempt for democracy,and the british electorate.these remain politicians have twarted the will of the people inspite of the mandate they were given.they should hang their heads in shame if they fail to deliver brexit

Dalymount they should armwrestle or something sensible like that to sort it out .The only way to avoid a civil war and kick for touch is they pass Mays Deal and then put it to a  conformation referendum of accept or remain as that is the only deal on offer .If they crash out or extend then the shit hits the fan somebody is going to be upset .

Just to think if the Brits defended Democracy in Derry in 1968 and prevented the Unionists from gerrymandering the constituencies to prevent a few catholics getting corpo gaffs ther would be no Good Friday and this issue would not exist .The bit I dont get is after all of this the North could vote to Reunite with the Republic and all of this will be bollox .How Britain can try to do a deal for a United Kingdom when two parts of it have the right to leave with a common majority vote .You have to wonder if May playing hard ball is just a way of telling the Jocks and the Loyal Unionist you vote to leave and we will drag your spleen out your arseholes and feed it to your kids .If its this hard for the Uk to leave the EU how hard would it be for Jockland the same border problem that exists with Norn Eireann would exist between Jockland and Norn Eireann and Jockland and England .

john m

« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2019, 12:39:00 pm »
Dalymount whats the chances if Britain do run candidates in the Euros that along with other anti EU members from all over Europe they could hold the balance of power in the European Parliament and block the appointment of Commissioners .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2019, 02:16:27 pm »
The problem with Norn Iron is that it is a microcosm of "Jockland", John. Hundreds of thousands of good Reformation Prods went all Presbyterian...John Knox, the Puritanical cunt, fucked up the mad Fenians and Huns on the islands with his "Bible or Babel" shite...and they all fell for it, despite none of the cunts ever being near "Jockland" since Henry fucked them out of the Highlands. The best definition of a Scottish Prod I ever heard was from a Norn Irish Rangers fan.........."A cunt who thinks some other cunt is having a better time than him".

dalymount

« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2019, 03:00:24 pm »
Democracy is dead long live democracy

john m

« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2019, 03:05:23 pm »
Democracy is dead long live democracy

Democracy never existed unless there was mandatory voting .60% turnout for an election you only need 50% +1 vote to win .So you are the winner but 70% of the electorate did not vote for you

dalymount

« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2019, 03:54:11 pm »
Will we have a. clearer picture this week after the indicative votes ?

Show Unread Posts