Author Topic: Summoned to the Depot  (Read 74105 times)

john m

Re: Summoned to the Depot
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2017, 11:35:26 am »
There you Go Rodent another question for ryour meeting .Why do they not apply the % on Credit Card payments allowed by the NTA as printed on the farecard .another discount ?

The 5% is not an extra, it's an option. Drivers can charge it if they want. They dont have to

Do My taxi allow it ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2017, 11:37:39 am »
Doesn't bother me, erm. As a driver I don't know or need to know whether an "Account" job is being paid by card or through a corporate account. They probably pay c.2% on cards and lose a bit more to chargebacks. Commission on all jobs being equal is fair enough given that the firm assumes all credit risk on card/account jobs. However, if drivers were allowed charge full fare commission ought to revert to 10%.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2017, 11:42:00 am »
There you Go Rodent another question for ryour meeting .Why do they not apply the % on Credit Card payments allowed by the NTA as printed on the farecard .another discount ?

The 5% is not an extra, it's an option. Drivers can charge it if they want. They dont have to

Do My taxi allow it ?
Ask them, not me  ::fight

john m

« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2017, 11:43:28 am »

Do My taxi allow it ?
Ask them, not me  ::fight

Were sending in an Envoy tomorrow he might ask for us .I think he asked if we had any questions we wanted answered by the Dungeon.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2017, 11:44:31 am »

Do My taxi allow it ?

If you have a Sumup card reader from MyTaxi you're not charged commission on tranactions so why would you charge a customer extra?
And how would MyTaxi know what you've charged an off street hail who wishes to and you've accepted to accept a card payment via Sumup?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2017, 11:47:38 am »

Do My taxi allow it ?

If you have a Sumup card reader from MyTaxi you're not charged commission on tranactions so why would you charge a customer extra?
And how would MyTaxi know what you've charged an off street hail who wishes to and you've accepted to accept a card payment via Sumup?

I think he is talking about MyTaxi account jobs. Some of them might actually be business accounts and some might then be peoples personal cards, we as drivers would never know

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2017, 11:51:26 am »
As above, it doesn't bother me at all, erm. A one size fits all rate of commission makes sense and works for me.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2017, 12:01:45 pm »
I think he is talking about MyTaxi account jobs. Some of them might actually be business accounts and some might then be peoples personal cards, we as drivers would never know

So he wants to know if he can charge an extra x% to a MyTaxi card account passenger to compensate for the x% he's being charged by MyTaxi for card transaction?

Hey MFH....link me to another taxi forum....quickly!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2017, 12:04:05 pm »

So he wants to know if he can charge an extra x% to a MyTaxi card account passenger to compensate for the x% he's being charged by MyTaxi for card transaction?

Hey MFH....link me to another taxi forum....quickly!!
He can charge it if he wants but then he might be summoned to the Depot/Dungeon too

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2017, 01:17:59 pm »
I don't think he'd be summoned,just excommunicated!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2017, 01:20:24 pm »

Maybe even executed haha

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2017, 01:21:40 pm »

Maybe even executed haha

The Teflon John!!

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2017, 02:48:09 pm »
Seriously tell them tomorrow puc would get alot of work covered fir them durning peak time

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2017, 02:55:19 pm »
Seriously tell them tomorrow puc would get alot of work covered fir them durning peak time

So would just dropping the 12%,i mean seriously,remove their collective heads out of their untickled rectums!!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2017, 01:51:26 am »
I'm thinking of giving mybollix a lash.
how does it work.
How far do you have to travel on average to pick a cunt up.
Thanks lads.

Show Unread Posts