Author Topic: NTA make it very dificult to downgrade insurance  (Read 20117 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: NTA make it very dificult to downgrade insurance
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2020, 09:20:16 am »
Where will I find the policy number?

john m

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2020, 09:21:51 am »
on your policy or try the disk in your front window !!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2020, 09:24:44 am »
So, either way I have to get up off the couch... is it worth it to save a poxy 80 notes, sure tomorrow is dole day.

john m

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2020, 09:26:12 am »
So, either way I have to get up off the couch... is it worth it to save a poxy 80 notes, sure tomorrow is dole day.

Did you apply for the fuel allowance ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2020, 09:30:51 am »
No. Are we entitled to it? Mrs. C is still drawing full salary for doing fuck all.

john m

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2020, 09:33:34 am »
I applied for a medical card and my 350 a week is over the limit for a single person .Sly fucks giving us to much so they didnt have to give us more .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2020, 10:08:01 am »
That's not what I asked. Are we entitled to fuel allowance?

john m

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2020, 10:09:49 am »
That's not what I asked. Are we entitled to fuel allowance?

Are you in reciept of a social welfare payment if you are you are .If you qualify but if you dont qualify you are not .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2020, 10:11:51 am »

You're not using your loaf,just get your older not so old and your younger not so young yungfellats to go out to the car,give the more responsible one a pen and paper(health and safety) and tell the other one to read out the policy number from the disc for it to be written down by the responsible one.....or if they have a smarty alec phone,get both of them to take a snap of all the discs,you can do the latter and not have any physicalcontact with either of them....and practice good social distancing even in your own household....small steps anall that!!

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2020, 10:12:05 am »
AXA are acting the bollox. I rang on 31st March to drop my policy from taxi, to social and domostic. I was told because my premium was due the next day 1st April, it was to late to stop it then, but what they would do would be to refund me the discount of 110 euro within 10 working days. I waited till the 17 th of April still no refund. I rang them and they tried to tell me it would take a further 5 working days , that the refund process only begins when the first 10 days are up. A load of bollox no doubt somebody forgot to process the refund. Then I rang them this morning because I was told to ring this morning about Mays discount, and while on the phone I enquired about the first refund which I still haven't received , and now I'm told there was a meeting of Friday and it is not yet established who will issue the refund if any them, or BJP . They are purposely stalling and acting the bollox. If I can get a better quote upon renewal, in off away from them

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2020, 10:12:24 am »
I'm on the superior scratcher - €350.00/week - so do I qualify for fuel allowance and is it means tested?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2020, 10:15:09 am »
You're not using your loaf,just get your older not so old and your younger not so young yungfellats to go out to the car,give the more responsible one a pen and paper(health and safety) and tell the other one to read out the policy number from the disc for it to be written down by the responsible one.....or if they have a smarty alec phone,get both of them to take a snap of all the discs,you can do the latter and not have any physicalcontact with either of them....and practice good social distancing even in your own household....small steps anall that!!

I've already rang the broker line and explained my predicament. They got the policy number for me from the reg number which I knew off by heart and told me to ring another number that deals with DDs, 01-8927080. Reduced cover for month of May. No DD for May because April's overpayment covers it and some. Have to ring between 20th and 24th of this month if a further reduction is required and full cover can be restored at any time.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 10:18:46 am by Rat Catcher »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2020, 10:21:54 am »
@Dalyer,
I rang today as requested a couple of weeks ago,seems their policy could be changing,she said they're waiting on (some) direction from Dept of Finance with regard to this,she took my number and said she'll ring back later,she said they wouldn't normally process DD's until 10 days from now,unlike the initial conversation i had with AXA back in March,i was told not to stop the DD for May that they would adjust that to €81.43 to reflect the reduction of 60% for SD&P use....which reminds me...i must start and drive my car.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2020, 10:23:10 am »
Ring 01-8927080. They have a whole team dedicated to listening to whinging taximen.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2020, 10:26:09 am »
Ring 01-8927080. They have a whole team dedicated to listening to whinging taximen.

And say what....the lady who shall remain unnamed told me what she told me,she said she'll ring me later but that remains to be seen.

Show Unread Posts