Author Topic: NTA make it very dificult to downgrade insurance  (Read 20117 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: NTA make it very dificult to downgrade insurance
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2020, 02:16:16 pm »
 lol lo
I'd be afraid I might damage my heated rear windscreen tingys/lines, I dont have the expertise nor received the training that the NTA guys got for removing them daisies.
If you want to remove the green stickers  simply heat them with a hair dryer and peel off slowly.
Never seen the professionals from the NTA using a hairdryer !

Professionals and NTA...... rofl
8)

john m

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2020, 03:37:03 pm »
Just off the phone with AXA 60% discount applied for this month reduced cover to personal use only .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2020, 03:38:48 pm »
Just off the phone with AXA 60% discount applied for this month reduced cover to personal use only .

Did you ring the number on the BJP website?

john m

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2020, 03:41:42 pm »

I rang the 056 number this morning and they gave me a Dublin number I posted Here then I talked to J who rang me back just now . I was probably the first customer of the day I rang at 9 this morning she might ring you back .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2020, 03:45:58 pm »

I rang the 056 number this morning and they gave me a Dublin number I posted Here then I talked to J who rang me back just now . I was probably the first customer of the day I rang at 9 this morning she might ring you back .

Hmm...and she might not....sure we'll see if J gets on the blower to me...if not i'm ringing 50!!

dalymount

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2020, 04:24:23 pm »
Just this minute got a call back from AXA . meeting still going on in their offices, and they don't know what's happening as regards the refund. Seems to be somewhat different then what the erm was told

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2020, 04:37:01 pm »
I was told by the guy last week I was due €130, and I would be in credit for that amount, no mention of a refund
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2020, 04:38:18 pm »
You need to hear my telephone manner .Girl only doing a job no sense in me screaming and shouting down the phone .

john m

« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2020, 04:40:32 pm »
I was told by the guy last week I was due €130, and I would be in credit for that amount, no mention of a refund

same here .I asked about the refund .Did you demand a refund Dollyer I accepted a credit never requested a refund .

dalymount

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2020, 04:48:56 pm »
No I don't mind either way, but may is my last scheduled payment on this policy anyway

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2020, 08:57:47 pm »

Did she give you May off?

Offline Belker

« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2020, 04:35:10 am »
Yes I had that experience myself years ago, and they wanted me to pay 50 notes for new stickers. The young lad in the place said to me I can get those stickers off the broken screen, and put them back on the new screen. I thought to myself you can and your bollox he said to me go off for a walk, and come back in an hour. I couldn't believe it not only did he fit the new screen, but he had the discs perfectly re afixed as well
It's called a Heat Lamp !

john m

« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2020, 08:30:25 am »
Dalymount I got some info for you on refunds .As the staff of the company are working from home they do not have the security clearance to access your bank account to pay you back any overpayment this applies to all companies .Now in some cases companies have a refund policy that if they dont process your refund in a given time frame (14 days )then they can give your account a credit or issue a credit note .This might explain where your refund is and why you have not received it .

dalymount

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2020, 08:38:07 am »
I don't really mind refund, or credit note either suits

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2020, 09:11:28 am »
Did she give you May off, erm?

Show Unread Posts