Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21920 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2020, 11:12:17 pm »
we already have fascism in Ireland.
I'm barred from every shop in the country because I won't strap a maxipad to my face.
I can't go to the shops until at least June of next year.
Tell em you've got issues with a face that suggests those issues revolve around not wanting to go back to the psycho ward for battering the shyte out of a Trocaire chugger that didn't even ask you to sign up.Works for me mostly. Though I do wear the dopey fkin things at certain times

When changing nappies i bet Charms!! lol

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2020, 03:04:00 pm »
I still wouldn't bend down in front of ya.when your not out with your boy friend,your at home pulling your plum.your as bent as a nine bob note

That would be “you’re “ and not “your”
Dear oh dear, if you spent less time hating and more time practicing your grammar, you would be better off.
All that hate,tut tut.

dalymount

« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2020, 03:46:32 pm »
Grammer or no grammer,as long as you get the message cunt face

dalymount

« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2020, 03:50:54 pm »
I still wouldn't bend down in front of ya.when your not out with your boy friend,your at home pulling your plum.your as bent as a nine bob note

Dear oh dear, if you spent less time hating and more time practicing your grammar, you would be better off.
All that hate,tut tut.
just a bollox wants me to practice grammar.theres only one way to say QUEER that im aware of,and just a bollox is without doubt the biggest bender I have ever seen

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2020, 04:18:56 pm »
Don't know what's goin on here but i'm asking the mods to put a stop to it....instead of when is it going to stop.

john m

« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2020, 04:35:18 pm »
Don't know what's goin on here but i'm asking the mods to put a stop to it....instead of when is it going to stop.

+1

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2020, 04:46:18 pm »

I agree.

dalymount

« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2020, 04:50:29 pm »
Sounds a bit like what just a bollox said to me the other day,the truth hurts him

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2020, 05:12:29 pm »

+1
+1
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2020, 01:33:21 am »

All that hate,tut tut.

Correcting grammar lol
It's a taxi site not English lessons

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2020, 10:46:44 am »

You cant do that ....your advocatin censorship.....the whole point of this site is for us to vent ....sort of free therepy cause of the nature of taxi drivin an the streess......if daily an justin want to call each other names it shud be actively encouraged because withholdin the truth an editing yurself is very bad for your physical an mental health an for society as a hole ....wats the point in having a forum an use are all saying .." shut them 2 up" .....?  That's facism.....Now we starting to understand the way of the world an wer it's going an yu cant tell a joke anymore about ethnic minorities or sexually dysfunctional or deviant tings even .....
Fuk that ......let them at it .......besides...its free entertainment
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2020, 11:02:53 am »
Its a bit like your neighbor's Alsation barking all night he is a lovely dog never shits in your garden but you wouldnt mind if he shut up .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2020, 11:03:51 am »

Baby amano shrimp born in me aquarium...just noticed this mornin .....suppose to be nearly impossible to do that most them shipped from Japan ......good omen for octi .....must but a lotto ticket

dalymount

« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2020, 11:11:20 am »

You cant do that ....your advocatin censorship.....the whole point of this site is for us to vent ....sort of free therepy cause of the nature of taxi drivin an the streess......if daily an justin want to call each other names it shud be actively encouraged because withholdin the truth an editing yurself is very bad for your physical an mental health an for society as a hole ....wats the point in having a forum an use are all saying .." shut them 2 up" .....?  That's facism.....Now we starting to understand the way of the world an wer it's going an yu cant tell a joke anymore about ethnic minorities or sexually dysfunctional or deviant tings even .....
im not joking occi,I really think he is stoke on trent.when a man is calling me love,and sending me hugs and kisses ,what am I supposed to think ?

Online Octavia1

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2020, 11:19:46 am »

im not joking occi,I really think he is stoke on trent.when a man is calling me love,and sending me hugs and kisses ,what am I supposed to think ?
Stop tellin him youv 3 pensions daily for fuk sake

Show Unread Posts