Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21929 times)

Offline Taxi driver42

Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2020, 11:58:49 pm »
Wheres justin gone?
Just in the George maybe  the big bender

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2020, 11:43:07 am »
Little Johnny is staying at his grandmother’s house for the weekend with his parents.
He walks into their room in the middle of the night and wakes his mother.
His mother says “What is it Johnny?”. Little Johnny says “Grandma has a shrimpy”! His mother looks at him puzzled. “She has a WHAT?”

Johnny says “A Shrimpy!” His mother has no idea what little Johnny is talking about. His mother says “Come show me what you’re talking about”. Little Johnny leads his mother downstairs where his 85 year old grandmother is lying sprawled out on the sofa in her night-gown. Her gown is wide open and so are her legs. She is sound asleep.

Johnny says to his mother “Look mommy, Grandma has a shrimpy”. He points to her vagina. His mother laughs. “No, no, Johnny, that’s not a shrimpy. That’s her vagina”.

Little Johnny looks up at his mother and says “Wow! It sure does taste like shrimpy”

Jesus christ
That's disgusting....mr crow  you shud be ashamed of yourself ....this place is really going down hill ....wer the mods   :o
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2020, 12:38:21 pm »
Im finished as well,unless just a bollox decides to come back again

Awww, Cuddlebug you miss me already.

You see , whenever you are called out on your hatred  you cannot respond other than resort to name calling.
Your homophobic rhetoric by calling someone "bent" or "a queer" and by using those terms as a term of abuse proves my point.
FYI, though, I am happily married (well some days anyway) but i have a grandson who is gay and a niece who is lesbian.
I will defend them against hate and abuse from thugs like you , until the day I die.
Your hatred has no place in this country, if you dont like it ,leave.
Youve enough pensions to buy a plane ticket
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 12:45:44 pm by Justin Time »

dalymount

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2020, 01:33:37 pm »

You see , whenever you are called out on your hatred  you cannot respond other than resort to name calling.
Your homophobic rhetoric by calling someone "bent" or "a queer" and by using those terms as a term of abuse proves my point.
FYI, though, I am happily married (well some days anyway) but i have a grandson who is gay and a niece who is lesbian.
I will defend them against hate and abuse from thugs like you , until the day I die.
im not hiding from being called out on what you call hatred,I am telling you out straight I FUKIN HATE YOU ,now fukk off with that statement to your snowflake organization.being queer now,is not a condition as you like to think,ITS A FUKIN FASHION STATEMENT.I reckon you call the numbers in the George in your spare time also.double jobbing cunt you say your married ? Does your husband know your on here exposing yourself to all in sundry.as for my pensions,I reckon I'll hang on .there might be another one to collect.your not only bent,yout JEALOUS and bent now fukk off back to the George where you belong

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2020, 05:15:43 pm »

Does ur wife know about ur boyfriend

Offline watty

« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2020, 05:25:48 pm »

Typical schoolboy stuff...

And hiding behind Dalymount of all people  rofl

dalymount

« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2020, 05:41:24 pm »

Typical schoolboy 

are you and he an item ?

dalymount

« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2020, 05:45:52 pm »
Ive cracked it.they ARE an item.J A B and Watzer are in bed together...........in more ways then one by the looks of it

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2020, 05:46:31 pm »

Typical schoolboy stuff...

I'm not hiding behind anyone it was a fair question

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2020, 06:31:46 pm »

im not hiding from being called out on what you call hatred,I am telling you out straight I FUKIN HATE YOU ,now fukk off with that statement to your snowflake organization.being queer now,is not a condition as you like to think,ITS A FUKIN FASHION STATEMENT.I reckon you call the numbers in the George in your spare time also.double jobbing cunt you say your married ? Does your husband know your on here exposing yourself to all in sundry.as for my pensions,I reckon I'll hang on .there might be another one to collect.your not only bent,yout JEALOUS and bent now fukk off back to the George where you belong

Its dalymount s country too in fact hes probably here longer than u and me

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2020, 06:53:52 pm »

Dear oh dear, I certainly have hit a nerve. Look at you and all that pent up anger and hate.
The rest of your comment shows your limited means of education and is quite puerile (ask an adult to explain that word for you)
Mwah.

dalymount

« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2020, 07:00:02 pm »
I'll ask your husband to explain it to me when I ring him and tell him that your on a taxi forum trying to sell your arse to the highest bidder.I bet you always close down the lid of the laptop when he walks into the room

Offline watty

« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2020, 07:16:35 pm »
@ dalymount & td42:  'The mob' is great fun when you're in the middle of it but eventually it will turn on you.

Rat you say in racist, I don't accept that for a minute. The fact that I claim my national identity, culture, and heritage, is in danger of being diluted as a result of a large influx of foreign natuinals, does not make me a racist, and your quite right . I have, and do help foreign natuinals where possible. In fact I am currently helping a Algerian man who is in a lot of trouble for a certain reason

@ dalymount:  helping dark-skinned foreigners and a potential lawbreaker too  C:-)  I'm sure you mean well but the mob might not see it that way.  I mean, a dark-skinned foreigner.  And you let a dark-skinned foreigner operate on you.  Very suspicious...  Right-thinking folk might think you like them dark-skinned foreigners...

Please tell us you at least eat white bread and none of that brown bread.  Disgusting stuff, I'm sure you'll agree!

dalymount

« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2020, 07:24:15 pm »
I stand over the statement I made to rat.please explain how im a racist because of a desire I have to protect my national identity,culture,and heritage ? You also say im helping a law breaker.please explain that.

dalymount

« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2020, 07:29:48 pm »
You should call yourself watty the wanker.you and your bit on the side just a bollox should become Secretary,and chairwoman of the snowflakes club of ireland

Show Unread Posts