Author Topic: Travellers  (Read 130213 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Travellers
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2018, 08:37:06 pm »
A lot of them copying the immigrants to get free houses, apparently.

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 12:26:09 am »
Hate listening to them do as ye likeys.. had one hagglin the fare recently.. she wanted a 4.60 discount cos she had 3 chillren an the fare is never more than 25 sur. Handed me a 50 spot and told me to give her back 25.. cheeky tramp

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2018, 12:39:43 pm »
'Damp, mould, swarms of flies and rodent infestation': Galway travellers on state of their accommodation http://jrnl.ie/4136574

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2018, 01:37:50 pm »
So they can move on... they're fucking travellers!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2018, 02:31:30 pm »
So they can move on... they're fucking travellers!

I'm confident that will be the exact response from Pavee Point.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2018, 03:16:38 pm »
Be very careful:https://www.independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/taxi-driver-brutally-attacked-in-balbriggan-36542187.html

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2018, 03:59:40 pm »
I'm sure those reports were discussed back when the articles were published, SB. If I remember correctly we were advised of reports on antisocial media suggesting that the Balbriggan case was a targeted attack, something to do with the driver allegedly offending someone by having sexual relations with someone else or something like that. There was no suggestion that travellers were involved.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2018, 01:19:03 am »
I'm sure those reports were discussed back when the articles were published, SB. If I remember correctly we were advised of reports on antisocial media suggesting that the Balbriggan case was a targeted attack, something to do with the driver allegedly offending someone by having sexual relations with someone else or something like that. There was no suggestion that travellers were involved.
I was contacted by the Gardai to help with their enquiries regarding the second report.
Same M.O.etc.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2018, 08:51:33 am »
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/galway-travellers-living-in-rat-infested-conditions-report-finds-1.3570579?mode=amp

The "Galway travellers movement"  says theres rats in the haunting sites ( no fukin shit sherlock) ......
 An it wud like loads o money please for to kill the rats.. About 50 million squid ought to do it thanks...... Very big fukin rats out there mind ya
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2018, 09:05:16 am »
Yu cant fukin make this shit up.....years ago the traveler lady used to knock on me ma,s door.... An me ma used to buy the gypsy curse off her for all the neighbours ( cause me ma fukin hated everybody)
Me ma loved the cream crakers cause everybody hated them so she just wanted to wind up the bastards living beside her...
Me ma used to give them cups of tea and sandwiches an they used Park there vans bloking all the driveways an pissin in the neighbours gardens...

now they have beggin charity's on the Internet....... Cunning as fuk
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2018, 01:38:00 pm »
As Poseidon said to his son.........get a Triton.

Offline Belker

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2018, 08:39:16 am »
I had this fare last Friday night, it was a flag-down from outside the Pinecroft pub (A tad rough) at 1am, but he was a decently dressed grey Trackie looking fella and seemed sober enough, so I pulled in fer him.
In he sits and then I see all the scars all over his face and he sez ta me in his Gamon Knacker accent; "Would ya jus pull over inta de car-park in front of de pub n I'll get mee Faaather and were going to Mahon" (Halting site ?),
"Grand", I sez and drive around half-U-turning at the pub door.
Out gets yerman and goes in to the pub to get his 'Faaather' and I finish my U-turn and ..........

Offline Belker

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2018, 09:01:04 am »
I had this fare last Friday night, it was a flag-down from outside the Pinecroft pub (A tad rough) at 1am, but he was a decently dressed grey Trackie looking fella and seemed sober enough, so I pulled in fer him.
In he sits and then I see all the scars all over his face and he sez ta me in his Gamon Knacker accent; "Would ya jus pull over inta de car-park in front of de pub n I'll get mee Faaather and were going to Mahon" (Halting site ?),
"Grand", I sez and drive around half-U-turning at the pub door.
Out gets yerman and goes in to the pub to get his 'Faaather' and I finish my U-turn and ..........

..And I then have Two options;

Option 1; Is to stay and wait fer my passenger/s and as a Legal SPSV driver, that is what I should do with no regard fer their race or social standing, and totally forgetting all of the other instances I'v had where the Knackers have refused to pay their Taxi fare on exit.

Option 2; Drive away and leave them, breaking many Laws by refusing to take a customer because of Race, but in the knowledge that I will not be assaulted or refused fare at journeys end.

Show Unread Posts