Author Topic: Bolt app launching in Dublin  (Read 9207 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Bolt app launching in Dublin
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2020, 02:11:03 pm »
..daily ....yur going over the same line again an again it's very tedious me owl friend ......its the  ownership of the technology that I've the problem with and the abuse of it .... not the technology itself ..the app brings us to the customers door in the pissin rain and for the most part ...its infinitely safer than  street work and the new generation demand it ...........you   already proved yourself wen you  says yu earning less than 205 a week ...thers a bloke on here earning multiple times that as an ambassadors licky lacky in the middle of a pandemic on a 35 hour week .....hes earning more than I did before the pandemic ...do you not see that thers blokes going around picking up your customers because your customers want to use ther phone and that's the reason your only getting 200 a week ?

If you are retired and getting the pension and a work pension and  200 a week from a taxi ....that adds up to a weekly livable wage with yur mortgage paid ....you are  talking from a very  privileged position and can afford to give out fuk and sit at the local rank or pub  .
But you cannot condemn blokes  who have mortgages, college,school going kids and a mot that mite not be working and in some cases paying a mortgage and rent in a bed sit  ......its sink or swim time ........they have to grab  any advantage going and that is all to  the advantage of these foreign app companies .... the problem is compounded by a government who  allowed the taxi numbers to be oversupplied again without consideration as to the consequences for drivers in the inevitable down turn ...freenow have a monopoly ...ide love to see competition to them ...but it hasnt happened yet
Ide like to believe bolt is different than freenow ....but they are not ...none of them apps are .....they already have shown ther cards ......they are just another business that is solely profit based and will screw anyone they can givin the chance ....its called capitalism
That protest last week should have included
technology Regulation ....
Boyd Barrett doing the nut on radio eireann over taxi drivers and musicians. Fair play

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yes johnno fair play to him .....and he shud be remembered at voting time .....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2020, 02:53:19 pm »
Jonno,I wasnt going to say this on here,but blokes are constantly going on about my 2 pensions .if they only knew the truth,they would not be so quick to judge.my two pensions consist pf one which is completely in hock to the eircom credit union for the next few years,and the state one is only half because I only paid a class  S stamp while established in eircom.so you see people on here have completely misjudged my situation.but as I said already,as a self employed driver,I STILL held true to my principle of not bowing the knee to dispatcher scum who survive off the back of taxi drivers,and treat them as though they were their employees

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2020, 04:12:56 pm »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2020, 05:32:50 pm »
Easy for you to say, DM... with your two pensions and a bag of sand for coming off puppy dole when you had to come off puppy dole anyway... I'd say you have 14 gaffs rented out as well... anall...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2020, 05:38:28 pm »
Hear Octy... start your own fuckin app ifn you think you're too mature for stars... most of us love getting a gold star on our virtual copy bukes... I'd say some of the lads only get sex if they get three gold stars in a row anall...

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2020, 08:00:47 pm »
Hear Octy... start your own fuckin app ifn you think you're too mature for stars... most of us love getting a gold star on our virtual copy bukes... I'd say some of the lads only get sex if they get three gold stars in a row anall...

The owlone next door across the hal doesn't give me stars ratti an I dont give her any neither ....... she just does things for me .....an I do tings for her ....an no bullshit .....thers an unspoken communication that leads to a wonderful non committal relationship that is based on she scratches my back an then I fall asleep .....and our needs are met ....its like bein married but without the constant DIY an once a month sex ....everytime I meet her we like rabbits an blissfully happy because we know we like ships in the nite and no
Connections legally or otherwise and its wonderful.....
Freenow shud come over an watch us at it ...theyed learn a ting or two about  symbiosis and back scratching without
The " I'm the boss shite " that ruins tings
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2020, 08:43:10 pm »
BOLT JOKE for STC :

I bought a dog off a blacksmith today and as soon as I got home, it made a bolt for the door. 8)
Nice one SB, I'm sure Hal appreciates this one too
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2020, 08:56:24 pm »
BOLT JOKE for STC :

I bought a dog off a blacksmith today and as soon as I got home, it made a bolt for the door. 8)

Slow clap....gets coat!!

dalymount

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2020, 09:10:10 pm »
Easy for you to say, DM... with your two pensions and a bag of sand for coming off puppy dole when you had to come off puppy dole anyway... I'd say you have 14 gaffs rented out as well... anall...
wrong I have 16 gafs rented out

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2020, 09:23:30 pm »
BOLT JOKE for STC :

Slow clap....gets coat!!

Jasus Hal never forget the time this burd gave me the Clap, was a really bad dose.

Matter of fact it was so bad the doctor called it an applause.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2020, 09:25:15 am »
BOLT JOKE for STC :

Standing ovation?

Slow clap....gets coat!!

Jasus Hal never forget the time this burd gave me the Clap, was a really bad dose.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2020, 01:51:59 pm »
BOLT JOKE for STC :

Standing ovation?

Slow clap....gets coat!!

A standing ovulation ya cuncha! 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2020, 01:56:02 pm »
Bolt sell taxi drivers and food deliveries from their platform in the Baltic state of Estonia, I wonder do they, or have they considered E.U.brides for new E.U. taxi drivers? 8)

Show Unread Posts