Author Topic: KEW GARDENS  (Read 11438 times)

john m

KEW GARDENS
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:27:31 am »
In the bookies yesterday lad wanted to have 2000 on Kew Gardens to win the Ledger on Saturday 2/1 with Powers .They took 500 .Talking to him outside said he works for Aiden and that they think he is a Cert .

The Liffey Lip

Re: KEW GARDENS
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:30:22 am »
How many has the son of Satan, Aidan, got in the race? And, does Satan's grandson have one also?

john m

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 08:37:49 am »
How many has the son of Satan, Aidan, got in the race? And, does Satan's grandson have one also?
They have a few .Yer man said none of Aidens retained jockies will ride Kew Gardens So if Frankie is up then ill have a few quid on .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 08:39:55 am »
He has destroyed racing.......private members club...Smyth, Tabor, Watchman and Magnier.

john m

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 08:45:46 am »
He has destroyed racing.......private members club...Smyth, Tabor, Watchman and Magnier.

Worse is Mullins and Gordon .even good trainers like Tony Martin are giving up the game .Them two have killed NationalHunt racing the small man cant even lay one out because them two will mop up everything .Im sure if the books got word of an impending stroke they would get Mullins or Gordon to run one just to put the stroke off .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 08:46:59 am »
O'Leary is a member of the exclusive club. Richie Rich..........You would know all about Charlie McCreevy and his tax breaks..

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 05:04:26 pm »
In the bookies yesterday lad wanted to have 2000 on Kew Gardens to win the Ledger on Saturday 2/1 with Powers .They took 500 .Talking to him outside said he works for Aiden and that they think he is a Cert .

3.45 on betfair.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 05:31:12 pm »
is'nt that the oldest trick in the book john joe?
some spiv who's in cahoots with the bookie goes in and says two grand on some horse within earshot of everyone else there...

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 07:31:47 am »

Can ya break that story down fer me John M and include as much
detail as you can remember because it just ain't adding up fer me.
PP refusing 1,500 of his money @ 2/1 and then they drifted the horse out to 9/4 ??
https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/flat/st-leger/winner
And BTW Aiden wouldn't be know fer telling the complete truth all the time,
nor would any of his associates.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 07:49:45 am »
is'nt that the oldest trick in the book john joe?
some spiv who's in cahoots with the bookie goes in and says two grand on some horse within earshot of everyone else there...

Yes, it is.

john m

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 10:43:57 am »
Lad goes in to paddys plonks a wedge on the counter smiles at the young thing behind the counter she takes the bet leaves the wedge says she has to ring it over comes back says she can only take 500 .Lad removes part of said wedge picks up his docket I follow himout ask does he have one .He tells me the story .Now the bit of the story that intregues me is he said the horse is a cert but has to be held up so the plan is Hef rides the pacemaker and somebody else rides theKew .Now I hnow Ryan is in Ireland so Why is Hef not riding Kew that is a big question so Imthinking if they put Frankie on Kew who is not a retained ballydoyle pilot and hef on the pacemaker it looks like they have a plan .None of the pacemakers on the book look good enough to beat the Gardens as they are more than 10lbs inferior on the book .So depending on who rides it I will have a wager If Frankie is on then so am I .

john m

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 10:58:09 am »
Now for anyone wanting a John M type gamble ..Kew Gardens not good enough to win the Derby so lacks a little bit of Speed if he wins this then Order of Saint George has been retired My thinking is Kew Gardens will be Aidens Ascot Gold Cup horse next year he is 20/1 with Paddy have a ton on and if it wins go on holiday .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 11:06:10 am »
Watch for the 50/1 O'Brien runner if there is one....he's a tramp. One of our most famous Taoisigh, Bertie, used to send lads around slapping tenners on horses only to walk in later himself and put a grand on the eventual winner.

john m

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 12:37:57 pm »
Lad goes in to paddys plonks a wedge on the counter smiles at the young thing behind the counter she takes the bet leaves the wedge says she has to ring it over comes back says she can only take 500 .Lad removes part of said wedge picks up his docket I follow himout ask does he have one .He tells me the story .Now the bit of the story that intregues me is he said the horse is a cert but has to be held up so the plan is Hef rides the pacemaker and somebody else rides theKew .Now I hnow Ryan is in Ireland so Why is Hef not riding Kew that is a big question so Imthinking if they put Frankie on Kew who is not a retained ballydoyle pilot and hef on the pacemaker it looks like they have a plan .None of the pacemakers on the book look good enough to beat the Gardens as they are more than 10lbs inferior on the book .So depending on who rides it I will have a wager If Frankie is on then so am I .

Ryan Moore going over to ride him instead of the early races in Ireland .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 12:48:51 pm »
Satan's son or grandson wins either way....fools paradise.

Show Unread Posts