Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131086 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Brexir
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2018, 12:20:35 pm »
Laughing me nads off....in the 1940's the BBC were doing radio shows on the Coming Ice Age.......manipulation is so easy....

A Scientist is a man who understands nothing until there's fuck all left to understand.

E.U....League of African Nations...APEC....crush the dollar...new currency...The Amero...the new North Atlantic Union....The Antarctica Treaty......Muhahahahaha............. rofl

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2018, 12:23:30 pm »
Laughing me nads off....in the 1940's the BBC were doing radio shows on the Coming Ice Age.......manipulation is so easy....

A Scientist is a man who understands nothing until there's fuck all left to understand.

E.U....League of African Nations...APEC....crush the dollar...new currency...The Amero...the new North Atlantic Union....The Antarctica Treaty......Muhahahahaha............. rofl

That's all common knowledge. Kudenhove Kalergi plan too, but the people can change it all if they choose to do so.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2018, 12:25:34 pm »
Unfortunately, the immigrants are here already.Maybe yous live in a part of Ireland where there aren't many.Lucky you enjoy it while it lasts.The rest of us are used to looking at them.

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2018, 12:43:50 pm »

That's all common knowledge. Kudenhove Kalergi plan too, but the people can change it all if they choose to do so.
dem japs ar clevir.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2018, 01:02:22 pm »

I heard McCain in Yankeville saying the same to the mongs who thought they were the ones electing POTUS into office. Instead of starting on the low-level imports...why not target Zappone? She landed from nowhere...a Yank who moved to Canada...got her visa...c/o...you know who...my favourite lads there in Molesworth St........appointed without any contest to the Senate by an Opus Dei chancer who told the mongs in Mayo that he would abandon it, if elected...the game...the game....all a game Tim....and you don't have the power mate...I think it must be the exuberance of youth...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:14:45 pm by The Liffey Lip »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2018, 01:04:57 pm »

dem japs ar clevir.

Miwashi Gari....hei!

dalymount

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2018, 01:07:12 pm »
Tim I completely agree with your sentiments about taking back control. There are currently 2 political Parry's in this country trying to do just that.but here are 2 examples of just how difficult that is for them.Peter o Loughlin leader of Identity Ireland, physically attacked,and hospitalised on the
 Luas,party's launch in Bushwells hotel gatecrashed by lefty's led by a foreign national Justin Barrett attacked,party's launch cancelled by merrion hotel when it became known that the party involved was the national Irish party.you can check out both insidence for clarification if you don't believe me

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2018, 01:10:15 pm »

dem japs ar clevir.

Miwashi Gari....hei!
gedan bro                 i

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2018, 01:13:30 pm »
Ne-Waza.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2018, 01:22:33 pm »
Where bleeding Ratser anyway...this looks like his work.

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2018, 02:03:29 pm »

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2018, 05:31:35 pm »
The empires will start all over again on Mars, what about common humanity, no right wing Christianity, Utopia, no borders, no nationalism, it would take time, but maybe we could evolve and educate, we could still play the bodhran, and dance at the crossroads with comely maidens, fusion, USA was getting there slowly before Von Trump.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2018, 06:09:04 pm »
The empires will start all over again on Mars, what about common humanity, no right wing Christianity, Utopia, no borders, no nationalism, it would take time, but maybe we could evolve and educate, we could still play the bodhran, and dance at the crossroads with comely maidens, fusion, USA was getting there slowly before Von Trump.

Trump is the best thing that has happened to the US IN A LONG TIME, unemployment is at all time low, the economy is booming and the markets are at an all time high. I wish you flutes would educate yourselves instead of parroting the fake news mainstream media.

dalymount

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2018, 07:02:12 pm »
Tim I had a tank in the car on Friday,and he said more,or less the same thing as you he said he is now paying less tax,his kids are in employment,and best of all he said his house is worth a hell of a lot more money now.Donald is the best thing that ever happened to America,but some yanks are to fukking stupid to realize it

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2018, 10:24:52 pm »
Trump is wonderful if the qualities you admire are, mysogyny, narcissism, racism, lying, bribery, infidelity, draft dodging ( not principiled and jailable like M A, but a sore heel). Lower average approval ratings than any president in recent memory. A wonderful role model for idealistic youth. Many of those character flaws are regulaly witnessed also in the hierarchy of the Sunday mass CEOs. The economy improvement started during Obama's time. The man is an obnoxious human being. His wife can barely bring herself to act like she likes him.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts