Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131073 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Brexir
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2018, 12:14:54 pm »
Getting very close now lads...Herbert Lom and Clouseau in pursuit.

Offline SClass

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2018, 12:26:10 pm »

Well hurry up,
The suspense is killing me.
Sort of,

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2018, 01:06:00 pm »

Well hurry up,
The suspense is killing me.
Sort of,

That was Tim' s intention all along, SClass...sorry to tell you....kill you with suspense that is....

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:20:49 pm by The Liffey Lip »

dalymount

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2018, 01:20:07 pm »
Why can none of you stop talking in fukking riddles,and say what you mean plainly so we can all understand.do you not realize the debate becomes uninteresting when only a select few know what the fukk your talking about.i never seen a forum like it for going off topic ether

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2018, 01:23:29 pm »
Why can none of you stop talking in fukking riddles,and say what you mean plainly so we can all understand.do you not realize the debate becomes uninteresting when only a select few know what the fukk your talking about.i never seen a forum like it for going off topic ether

Well said Dalyer...

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2018, 01:36:44 pm »
I thought this thread was wrapped up pages ago.Daly you keep repeating the same stuff and you're not really winning over anyone to your cause.There will always be more folks in the middle and left and the right wing stuff will never be allowed to succeed in my lifetime.Just accept it and move on.Hard enough getting old and wearing adult nappies like S in the merc without complaining about the immigrants who have to wipe her hole.

Yis are on here talking about Trump as a hero when none of us would get a green card even if we wanted one because were too old or unskilled.

john m

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2018, 01:51:31 pm »
STAY ON TOPIC DENIM OF FARRAH POST BREXIT .Will the sartorial elegance  of taxi drivers decline in a post Brexit fashion world .Will the Pringle lambswool sweater be replaced by cheaper imports .These things are important .

Offline SClass

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2018, 02:35:54 pm »
I thought this thread was wrapped up pages ago.Daly you keep repeating the same stuff and you're not really winning over anyone to your cause.There will always be more folks in the middle and left and the right wing stuff will never be allowed to succeed in my lifetime.Just accept it and move on.Hard enough getting old and wearing adult nappies like S in the merc without complaining about the immigrants who have to wipe her hole.

Yis are on here talking about Trump as a hero when none of us would get a green card even if we wanted one because were too old or unskilled.

Are you tellings us now your not won ,
over

The day I can't wipe my own hole,
Is the day I'll be drinking a glass of horse tranquilizer.
You just don't realise how much you'll miss me when I'm gone,
That's if I go before you.
lol

dalymount

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2018, 03:37:41 pm »
MFH I'm not trying to win ANYONE over to my point of view I just want posters to speak in a way I can understand,and not try to complicate matters by trying to speak in an articulate way that nobody understands what their saying.i totally respect all posts regardless of wether or not they conflict with mine,and that's my position.maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the box,but I would just like to understand what the fukk people are talking about from time,to time .I don't that's an unreasonable request

Offline SClass

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2018, 03:54:33 pm »
MFH I'm not trying to win ANYONE over to my point of view I just want posters to speak in a way I can understand,and not try to complicate matters by trying to speak in an articulate way that nobody understands what their saying.i totally respect all posts regardless of wether or not they conflict with mine,and that's my position.maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the box,but I would just like to understand what the fukk people are talking about from time,to time .I don't that's an unreasonable request

Yeah it's all cloak and daggers,
Smoke and mirrors,
Conspiracy theories,
Sir Walter Scott and Ivanhoe
Why back in 1819,
I know whatja meen bohemian boy,
Smartphones are great ,
If U don't like it , just press the button and it goes away,
Could be worster ,
Could be sitting in the pub beside the cunts,

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2018, 03:59:21 pm »
I dont understand lot of the stuff being posted sometimes.I need to Google stuff too.Nothing to be concerned about.Sometimes I learn something new other times I log out and go and take a shit.Either way it's a win-win for me.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2018, 04:15:25 pm »
DM, you waffle on about Irish heritage and culture but still support the Queens games, why don’t you support the Garlic and Hurdling, our NATIONAL SPORT, or even cricket and hand ball.
And you were on here a few weeks ago complaining ab It having Bank Of Northern Ireland sterling and you couldn’t spend it in England.
If you were that patriotic you wouldn’t be visiting those countries. And you wouldn’t have bought your last car up the north
Ya big fucking hypocrite 

dalymount

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2018, 04:23:49 pm »
Matt your quite wrong about a lot of things you said there . firstly soccer was a game invented by the Chinese,secondly the fact that I made a point regarding sterling,and the problem does not indicate it was for me, (in fact it was for my daughter) ,and 3,as a republican,I do not consider Northern Ireland to be part of the uk

dalymount

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2018, 04:28:43 pm »
By the way Matt,I bought my last car from Joe Duffy motors on the north road Finglas ,not that I have to account to you for it

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2018, 04:30:57 pm »
By the way Matt,I bought my last car from Joe Duffy motors on the north road Finglas ,not that I have to account to you for it
You bought a previous car in Northern Ireland(happy now)
Matt your quite wrong about a lot of things you said there . firstly soccer was a game invented by the Chinese,its still not fucking Irish is itsecondly the fact that I made a point regarding sterling,and the problem does not indicate it was for me, (in fact it was for my daughter) ,and 3,as a republican,I do not consider Northern Ireland to be part of the ukwhether you recognize it or not as park of the UK is irrelevant, it is part of the UK and therefore a different country
Now back to you being patriotic and all that???

Show Unread Posts