Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131087 times)

john m

Re: Brexir
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2018, 04:48:55 pm »
VikkI you usually wear a good class of Slax do you thinkyou might change to Denim or Sports slacks after Brexit .I have also seen you wear a quality ganzee ,will brexit effect your wardrobe ?

dalymount

« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2018, 04:50:07 pm »
Matt every post I put up you seem to have a problem with.i posted about people talking in a way that I did not understand.NOW WHAT THE FUKK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THE SHITE YOUR COMING OUT WITH NOW. also I am right about the Chinese starting soccer, the sterling was for my daughter as stated,and my last car WAS indeed bought in Joe Duffy motors.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2018, 05:03:40 pm »
Im not going back through 9 pages of comments on this thread, but I read somewhere that you a patriot, even a republican and you hate the way the EU has eroded out national identity. But you support a foreign game here, don’t support our national game, bitch about immigrants when the Irish have emmigrated to 100s of countries around the world, you want things to be like they were 40+ years ago.
I don’t know what it was like back then as i wasn’t born but by god if listening to how people lived in absolute squalor and had to walk miles to school with no shoes on and some people literally hadn’t a pot to piss in and you all bathed in the same tin bathtub and hoped the baby wasn’t thrown out with the water at the end i for one certainly don’t want to go back to those days.
Yes our governments policies over the years have the country in the state it’s in but we are a happy bunch of begrudgers. We are not living in tenements, there aren’t any more flats in Ballymun, there is plenty of money in the economy, plenty of people visiting this great country we have and you want to give it all up??
For what?? Because you are a bit of a racist(when you fell like it) you don’t like foreigners,

If it wasn’t for the EU we would probably be like fucking India or something, a 3rd world ballygofuckingbackwards shithole that no one would come to visit.
So I am gonna say that I am for the EU, we wouldn’t have the infrastructure we have if it wasn’t for the EU, all the grants they gave us to build stuff. The eu is great

Offline SClass

« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2018, 05:07:07 pm »
Matt every post I put up you seem to have a problem with.i posted about people talking in a way that I did not understand.NOW WHAT THE FUKK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THE SHITE YOUR COMING OUT WITH NOW. also I am right about the Chinese starting soccer, the sterling was for my daughter as stated,and my last car WAS indeed bought in Joe Duffy motors.

Calm down DM their only pulling your pisser,  Patriots mebollocks,
 It's dog  eat dog in this kip.

dalymount

« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2018, 05:09:27 pm »
Ok whatever

dalymount

« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2018, 05:11:53 pm »
I'm now in clontarf,just about to start my daily walk ,starting with the peir first.do I sound like I give a bollox what you say Matt ?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2018, 05:12:56 pm »
And I don’t have a problem with EVERY post you put up, just the ones where you say you are a patriot and a republican, but will attend Chinese games but have no problem purchasing cars from outside the republic. Not your current car, maybe not the previous car but you did purchase a car in the north before, and if I recall, you were trying to organize with the dealer up there a business opportunity to sell UK cars to taxi men here and no one went for it.

Oh I’m not Matt, it’s Vikkiz, a slang for Victor, but also look to the right of those letters on the keyboard.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2018, 05:16:53 pm »
MFH I'm not trying to win ANYONE over to my point of view I just want posters to speak in a way I can understand,and not try to complicate matters by trying to speak in an articulate way that nobody understands what their saying.i totally respect all posts regardless of wether or not they conflict with mine,and that's my position.maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the box,but I would just like to understand what the fukk people are talking about from time,to time .I don't that's an unreasonable request

Yeah it's all cloak and daggers,
Smoke and mirrors,
Conspiracy theories,
Sir Walter Scott and Ivanhoe
Why back in 1819,
I know whatja meen bohemian boy,
Smartphones are great ,
If U don't like it , just press the button and it goes away,
Could be worster ,
Could be sitting in the pub beside the cunts,

SClass...you're probably the biggest shit-stirrer on here...I'm growing very fond of you....you're almost as devious as John M.... 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2018, 05:20:44 pm »
VikkI you usually wear a good class of Slax do you thinkyou might change to Denim or Sports slacks after Brexit .I have also seen you wear a quality ganzee ,will brexit effect your wardrobe ?

rofl rofl

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2018, 05:58:04 pm »
My slacks are usually made in Indonesia or somewhere like that so probably not John. Ganzee, Not very often I wear one of theezzzee but when I do it’s usually M&S or Lidls finest.

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2018, 06:00:33 pm »
Fukk all you muzzies,and Tommy Hilfiger lovers
Weekly mass goer. Weekly communicant? Practising the way of Jesus and Francis. I remember a yank in the car 10 years ago with a big crucifix around his neck espousing similar shite. Good luck with the new party lads. 3 top class recruiting sergeants or is that sargents?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2018, 06:23:40 pm »
Weekly mass goer. Weekly communicant? Practising the way of Jesus and Francis. I remember a yank in the car 10 years ago with a big crucifix around his neck espousing similar shite. Good luck with the new party lads. 3 top class recruiting sergeants or is that sargents?
Do you remember that other Whackjob with a sticker on his car 'Commit random acts of kindness '
And the other Nutter in a VW transporter with a graphic of Robert Powell in a dress? Supposedly Jeebas? 8)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:42:06 pm by silverbullet »

john m

« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2018, 08:06:51 pm »
My slacks are usually made in Indonesia or somewhere like that so probably not John. Ganzee, Not very often I wear one of theezzzee but when I do it’s usually M&S or Lidls finest.

Vikki the M&S element of your wardrobe might be effected .Bloody Brexit its everywhere ..

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2018, 08:45:23 pm »
Do you remember that other Whackjob with a sticker on his car 'Commit random acts of kindness '
And the other Nutter in a VW transporter with a graphic of Robert Powell in a dress? Supposedly Jeebas? 8)
and this:

8)

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2018, 09:14:45 pm »

Vikki the M&S element of your wardrobe might be effected .Bloody Brexit its everywhere ..
Usually these items are found in SVP shops though.  :D
Or on trollies in the hospitals works too  ;)

Show Unread Posts