Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131083 times)

Offline Bob Shillin

Re: Brexir
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2018, 09:24:33 pm »
Fukk all you muzzies,and Tommy Hilfiger lovers
Weekly mass goer. Weekly communicant? Practising the way of Jesus and Francis. I remember a yank in the car 10 years ago with a big crucifix around his neck espousing similar shite. Good luck with the new party lads. 3 top class recruiting sergeants or is that sargents?
Do you remember that other Whackjob with a sticker on his car 'Commit random acts of kindness '
And the other Nutter in a VW transporter with a graphic of Robert Powell in a dress? Supposedly Jeebas? 8)
Have seen him regularly at DAP. Don't know how he passes suitability with the signage regs.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2018, 11:46:40 pm »
Fukk all you muzzies,and Tommy Hilfiger lovers
Weekly mass goer. Weekly communicant? Practising the way of Jesus and Francis. I remember a yank in the car 10 years ago with a big crucifix around his neck espousing similar shite. Good luck with the new party lads. 3 top class recruiting sergeants or is that sargents?
Do you remember that other Whackjob with a sticker on his car 'Commit random acts of kindness '
And the other Nutter in a VW transporter with a graphic of Robert Powell in a dress? Supposedly Jeebas? 8)
Have seen him regularly at DAP. Don't know how he passes suitability with the signage regs.
Maybe DAA can't prove it exists?. 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2018, 06:30:04 am »
Keep away from race, colour and creed....I'm off to temple this evening....Shabbat begins at dusk...enough of this crap already.

john m

« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2018, 06:40:25 am »
What are you saying ..........NOTHING
What do you mean.............NOTHING
What do you want .............NOTHING
AH NOTHING IS EVERYTHING but very few people have NOTHING .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2018, 07:39:12 am »
Danish philosopher, Sorin Kierkegaard:   People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.

Reckon so many are frustrated because they can't target the real source of their anger. The sick irony of some of this negativity towards Islam is that the Jesuits are believed by some to have created it to counter the spread of Protestantism....counter-reformation. As i said before..it depends on who you choose to believe as your source of info..........many kings and queens throughout Europe are known to have favoured the Jesuits as culprits when it came to insurrection or trouble.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:43:41 am by The Liffey Lip »

john m

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2018, 11:36:54 am »
Unlike some copy and paste participants I can conjugate an argument from intellect and not toady on the work of others .The anti Islam thing is simple it is because Islam does not prosper from usury It does not allow you to make profit from lending money to others (Islamic Finance )Western Society from the Jews to the Christians have advanced their societies on lending money for gain .Even Jesus threw the money lenders out of the Temple as he knew the danger to society of allowing the lenders usurp the word of the Godhead .

For Western Society to take hold and prosper the Banks Must Prosper The West is borrowed to its limits with Mortgage and personal loans the average worker cannot sustain any more borrowing so the Bankers who control the big western governments must spread their Creditisim further and wider .Thirty  years ago your average chinaman didnt have a bank account now he has a credit card and a Mortgage and the Country has a property bubble .Sound Familiar ?Just like every other western country .

Now the plan is to do away with physical money and go digital or virtual currency just look at our business how much of it is done on credit .You giving the service on the promise of the bank paying you on behalf of their customer .We dont have to worry if the customer has the actual cash as long as the transaction goes through .

Now what is going on in the Muslim World is the banks have convinced world leaders to bomb fuck out of countries that dont borrow money from them like Iran ,Iraq Syria Libia they were all self financing from their oil. Bomb the country until it is destroyed then the Governments must borrow to rebuild and if the Goverment becomes a borrower then the population will follow to pay to rebuild their lives .In the case of other Islamic countries who they dont bomb they have convinced them to borrow to buy Trillions of Dollars of Military hardware to defend themselves against the bogeyman .In most Arab Countries the perceived bogeyman is usually your oil rich neighbor or Israel or the newly invented Islamic Terrorists ,the Taliban or Isis which coincidentally were created and funded by the exact same people who will now give you a line of credit to defend yourself from them .

The Western World is anti Muslim anti Islam because they dont want to borrow their banks money and become enslaved to the capitalist ideals .The history of trade was first barter you swapped items of equal value ie you gave me an apple I gave you a jug of milk you gave me a rabbitt I gave you a hen .Then Coin was invented made of a piece of metal that had a value Copper,Silver ,Gold I gave you a Cow you gave me a coin I traveled for days and them wanted to have a cow I gave the Coin to somebody and they gave me a cow .The coin had a value you could trade it again or use the gold to make a ring it had an intrinsic value .You couldnt just spirit a piece of gold out of thin air you needed to mine it so the effort of mining it was what actually gave it its value the knowledge that some charlatan wouldnt create loads more out of thin air .Then paper money was invented to save traders the trouble of carrying around bacs of metal a Pound Sterling was worth a Pound in weight of Silver the bank held the silver in their vault and issued a promissory note to say if you take this note we will give you on demand one pound of Silver or the equivalent sum in another precious metal .

Then it all went pear shaped Governments said to the Bank can you loan us money to fight wars as we need to assett strip the Colonies to fund our lifestyle the banks said but how will you pay us back so the governments introduced Income tax .Tax on spending so the more you spend the more tax the government takes and the banks then realized the more we lend the more they spend the more the government make in tax the more the government can or will borrow .Problem was the demand for loans exceeded the amount of money ie Gold Silver in existence so the banks convinced the governments to extend them a line of credit and write a note saying if you put your money in the bank and the bank loaned it and the loan was unpaid the Government would pay you this was the start of paper money and the world boomed .Priviteers borrowed money bought a ship went off to Africa grabbed a load of men brought them back sold them as workers slaves paid back the loan or raided countries stole their precious metals the economy was booming more demand for credit but the banks still needed to hold precious metals equal to the amount of paper money they issued ie The Gold Standard so they came up with a new idea the leaveraged loan or secured loan You had one ship worth £300 they would loan you £200 and if you did not pay back the cash plus interest they would take your ship and sell it and get their money back .But then it got silly A man would buy a house worth £1000 the bank would loan him the money to buy the house and take the Mortgage as security against the debt but the problem with that was the bank actually already owned the house the lad living in it owned the loan still made good sense to the bank as the asset was worth more than the loan .

Now is where it went wrong you borrow money to buy a car the more you use it the less its worth in fact if you pay £1000 for a car the government get 33% of it in tax and VRT so the real value of the asset is less than the money loaned against it .Do you really think an X corpo gaff in Clondalkin is worth 270 000 when the family that live in it earn about 1000 a week before the government take their share of income tax PRSI VAT .The Solution as employed by governments is to inflate the economy and the best way to do that is to import workers who can start paying tax and spending straight away In Europe we are importing from Africa ,Asia the Americans have a different view they are exporting terror and destruction they will destroy countries especially the ones with asserts like Oil who will be able to repay a loan .In reality Both Europe and the USA are working together .The Yanks cause the turmiol that creates the refugees Europe needs to expand the Yanks destroy Nations they then lend countries trillions and get the interest on the loan and Europe China the rest of the workd make the cheap crap that these countries will need to furnish their new built countey .Mc Alpines ,Wimpy will build the new infrastructure China will make the cups and saucers Ireland will sell them butter and beef .Its a simple model of destructive finance one mans desperation is another mans opportunity .Yes defend your National identity enjoy the GAA U2 Christy Moore but we are just pawns in a game of life as Bono said ."Thank God Tonight its them in stead of me "

As I said Life is a game learn the rules and dont let anybody know your playing .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2018, 11:41:43 am »
Like the Axis of Evil bit that Hippo was always going on about...countries that didn't owe money to the World Bank....As that famous intellectual, George Dubya Bush once remarked....the lacerates ran down Jesus' face for our sins......poor auld George looked up tears in his Thesaurus and failed to cop that tears can also mean rip...tear....lacerate.

Would you believe me, John, if I told you, there are people out there who honestly think the Jesuits were set up by the Jews as brokers to infiltrate the Vatican? Fucking lunatics everywhere man.....some twats even think that Mary Robinson was a great president....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:45:29 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline SClass

« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2018, 11:51:44 am »
Danish philosopher, Sorin Kierkegaard:   People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.

Reckon so many are frustrated because they can't target the real source of their anger. The sick irony of some of this negativity towards Islam is that the Jesuits are believed by some to have created it to counter the spread of Protestantism....counter-reformation. As i said before..it depends on who you choose to believe as your source of info..........many kings and queens throughout Europe are known to have favoured the Jesuits as culprits when it came to insurrection or trouble.

Can you not think to make up your own quotes,
You have this infatuation for these weirdos quoting Shite,
You haven't a clue of their background, could be pedos , rapist, are murderers,

We're not all filled with anger or frustrated just to express our opinion,
Now saying that,
Yes I am negative towards Islam and Muslims, or any religion for that matter,
No place in Ireland for Islam,
It's not a religion,
It's a backward Stone Age toxic ideology,
And anything I posted on here I'm willing to discuss to anyone's face,

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2018, 12:03:58 pm »
Fair play SClass...at least you have the courage of your convictions....I wasn't referring to you, but how and ever....who'd listen to my quotes, mate? Nah, always throw in a well known quote....helps confirm the illusion that you know what you're talking about.

You've nothing to fear from the Muslims mate.....they'll be batin' the new Irish wimmin about the gaff soon enough....just like the bitter and frustrated croppies of auld....3 acres, huge cock....and just me and the hay barn with Mammy washin' between me legs because she cares about me....tellin' me to ignore the nocturnal evils that causes me to spit through me "willy"....and her prayin' to that most gracious of men, Archbishop McQuaid and beggin' him and the all merciful hour....to stop her havin' wicked thoughts about the poor auld dyin' cunt of a farmer who might boost her acreage to 4 and him sputterin' there in the neighbourin' townland of "Ballymacinbreeding".....all for the price of his first bit of pudendum.

Offline SClass

« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2018, 12:04:16 pm »
Unlike some copy and paste participants I can conjugate an argument from intellect and not toady on the work of others .The anti Islam thing is simple it is because Islam does not prosper from usury It does not allow you to make profit from lending money to others (Islamic Finance )Western Society from the Jews to the Christians have advanced their societies on lending money for gain .Even Jesus threw the money lenders out of the Temple as he knew the danger to society of allowing the lenders usurp the word of the Godhead .

For Western Society to take hold and prosper the Banks Must Prosper The West is borrowed to its limits with Mortgage and personal loans the average worker cannot sustain any more borrowing so the Bankers who control the big western governments must spread their Creditisim further and wider .Thirty  years ago your average chinaman didnt have a bank account now he has a credit card and a Mortgage and the Country has a property bubble .Sound Familiar ?Just like every other western country .

Now the plan is to do away with physical money and go digital or virtual currency just look at our business how much of it is done on credit .You giving the service on the promise of the bank paying you on behalf of their customer .We dont have to worry if the customer has the actual cash as long as the transaction goes through .

Now what is going on in the Muslim World is the banks have convinced world leaders to bomb fuck out of countries that dont borrow money from them like Iran ,Iraq Syria Libia they were all self financing from their oil. Bomb the country until it is destroyed then the Governments must borrow to rebuild and if the Goverment becomes a borrower then the population will follow to pay to rebuild their lives .In the case of other Islamic countries who they dont bomb they have convinced them to borrow to buy Trillions of Dollars of Military hardware to defend themselves against the bogeyman .In most Arab Countries the perceived bogeyman is usually your oil rich neighbor or Israel or the newly invented Islamic Terrorists ,the Taliban or Isis which coincidentally were created and funded by the exact same people who will now give you a line of credit to defend yourself from them .

The Western World is anti Muslim anti Islam because they dont want to borrow their banks money and become enslaved to the capitalist ideals .The history of trade was first barter you swapped items of equal value ie you gave me an apple I gave you a jug of milk you gave me a rabbitt I gave you a hen .Then Coin was invented made of a piece of metal that had a value Copper,Silver ,Gold I gave you a Cow you gave me a coin I traveled for days and them wanted to have a cow I gave the Coin to somebody and they gave me a cow .The coin had a value you could trade it again or use the gold to make a ring it had an intrinsic value .You couldnt just spirit a piece of gold out of thin air you needed to mine it so the effort of mining it was what actually gave it its value the knowledge that some charlatan wouldnt create loads more out of thin air .Then paper money was invented to save traders the trouble of carrying around bacs of metal a Pound Sterling was worth a Pound in weight of Silver the bank held the silver in their vault and issued a promissory note to say if you take this note we will give you on demand one pound of Silver or the equivalent sum in another precious metal .

Then it all went pear shaped Governments said to the Bank can you loan us money to fight wars as we need to assett strip the Colonies to fund our lifestyle the banks said but how will you pay us back so the governments introduced Income tax .Tax on spending so the more you spend the more tax the government takes and the banks then realized the more we lend the more they spend the more the government make in tax the more the government can or will borrow .Problem was the demand for loans exceeded the amount of money ie Gold Silver in existence so the banks convinced the governments to extend them a line of credit and write a note saying if you put your money in the bank and the bank loaned it and the loan was unpaid the Government would pay you this was the start of paper money and the world boomed .Priviteers borrowed money bought a ship went off to Africa grabbed a load of men brought them back sold them as workers slaves paid back the loan or raided countries stole their precious metals the economy was booming more demand for credit but the banks still needed to hold precious metals equal to the amount of paper money they issued ie The Gold Standard so they came up with a new idea the leaveraged loan or secured loan You had one ship worth £300 they would loan you £200 and if you did not pay back the cash plus interest they would take your ship and sell it and get their money back .But then it got silly A man would buy a house worth £1000 the bank would loan him the money to buy the house and take the Mortgage as security against the debt but the problem with that was the bank actually already owned the house the lad living in it owned the loan still made good sense to the bank as the asset was worth more than the loan .

Now is where it went wrong you borrow money to buy a car the more you use it the less its worth in fact if you pay £1000 for a car the government get 33% of it in tax and VRT so the real value of the asset is less than the money loaned against it .Do you really think an X corpo gaff in Clondalkin is worth 270 000 when the family that live in it earn about 1000 a week before the government take their share of income tax PRSI VAT .The Solution as employed by governments is to inflate the economy and the best way to do that is to import workers who can start paying tax and spending straight away In Europe we are importing from Africa ,Asia the Americans have a different view they are exporting terror and destruction they will destroy countries especially the ones with asserts like Oil who will be able to repay a loan .In reality Both Europe and the USA are working together .The Yanks cause the turmiol that creates the refugees Europe needs to expand the Yanks destroy Nations they then lend countries trillions and get the interest on the loan and Europe China the rest of the workd make the cheap crap that these countries will need to furnish their new built countey .Mc Alpines ,Wimpy will build the new infrastructure China will make the cups and saucers Ireland will sell them butter and beef .Its a simple model of destructive finance one mans desperation is another mans opportunity .Yes defend your National identity enjoy the GAA U2 Christy Moore but we are just pawns in a game of life as Bono said ."Thank God Tonight its them in stead of me "

As I said Life is a game learn the rules and dont let anybody know your playing .

John , great that you have all that time on your hands,
And your great at typing on the lappy,
But you're Tread are too long and boring , never to the point,
Pack that tarot cards away,
Your predictions are never correct,
And stop preaching,
You're the last person I would take advice from,
Stay healthy, buddy,

john m

« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2018, 12:35:07 pm »
I know the rules of the Game S thats why I have the Time to Type .You and I, S were probably the last generation of Free men .If our kids were to sit down and consider how much of their wages goes on servicing debt .eg our kids borrow 250,000 over 25 years thats repay 10 grand a year or 200 a week before interest but they are paying 16,000 a month plus they insure the debt for the lender so in reality half of the mortgage payment is interest then the borrow for a car borrow from their broker to get insurance and pay back monthly with interest .Get their money as in money they earned paid into a bank who charge them a fee when they want to get their own money .We as in you and I paid tax paye motor tax saved scrimped scraped to own a home now they hit you with property tax if you go into a home they take your gaff if you use a road even though you paid both income tax and car tax you have to pay to use the road  My posts are exactly to the point just pointing your finger and shouting look Blackie or Muzzie and condeming them misses the point we are complicit in the reason they are here .The Irish government are complicit I suppose you actually think that Google ,Facebook Gmail are real companies and not just departments of Homeland Security or the CIA .These companies are self financing government entities set up to collect data and distribute propaganda .Life is a Game S learn the rules .In reality the western world young worker owns nothing probably not even the clothes they stand up in their probably on the weekly from a catalogue .My predictions are spot on S they will own everything you own its gradual home ownership will be done away with big business will supply homes just like feudal land lords did you will hire a car by the trip or hour and the big bit only the chosen few will survive  .Population of the world was grown from 1.6 billion before WW1 to almost 7 billion there are not enough resources to systain such population growth only one or two of the Three Horsemen can sort out that problem S .Live love drink good wine listen to music type This is the life you were given to live live it worrying about what the big picture is wont help just try to keep your hands on the little bit you have for as long as you can because they are coming to take it from you .Already in this game they took the value of your ten year old car and they took your licence .They will keep taking what you have you will blame the stranger the foreigner if he wasent here getting stuff there would be more stuff for me and that then becomes the reason to fight their war to reduce the oversupply of pink and black boney things covered in fat .Its a Game S the game of life ,learn the rules .
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:39:07 pm by john m »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2018, 12:49:36 pm »
Wakey the fuckey uppy lads.....

The banks do create money. They have been doing it for a long time, but they didn’t quite realize it, and they did not admit it. Very few did. You will find it in all sorts of documents, financial textbooks, etc. But in the intervening years, and we must all be perfectly frank about these things, there has been a development of thought, until today I doubt very much whether you would get many prominent bankers to attempt to deny that banks create credit.”– H. W. White, 1955, Chairman of the Associated Banks of New Zealand, to the New Zealand Monetary Commission.

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”  — J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, 1956

“The Federal Reserve Bank is nothing but a banking fraud and an unlawful crime against civilization. Why? Because they “create” the money made out of nothing, and our Uncle Sap Government issues their “Federal Reserve Notes” and stamps our Government approval with NO obligation whatever from these Federal Reserve Banks, Individual Banks or National Banks, etc.”- American Mercury, H.L. Birum, Sr., August 1957

“The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government.”- American Mercury Magazine, December 1957

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2018, 01:17:02 pm »
Danish man again lads....Kierkegaard.....

To John M.....

Life can only be understood backwards....but must be lived forwards...

john m

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2018, 01:29:12 pm »
So Donny T needs to decide on population control only worth loaning money to those that can repay .Cant wipe out the Russians they have Nukes can fight back damage the mothership cant attack Europe they are partners cant attack China they have nukes and there are to many of them for conventional war .Only leaves two horsemen Plague or Pestilence .AIDS Ebola world must be due for an outbreak of some sort wipe out a few billion Global warming and climate change should starve another few billion.War in Asia if only they could encourage a war between India and Pakistan that would involve China and Japan draw in the Muslim world to defend Pakistan .WATER If China ,India or somebody else were to Dam water flowing from the Himalayas that should start chaos .I wonder would the world bank finance such a scheme .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2018, 01:45:03 pm »
Johannes McErmus.....did you know ve gots  jackets...traussers....and today's your lucky day.....ve gots halv-prize soots.....how mannies you vants? Ve can owt price...Cassidys und ze Dutch Willage Dones Staurus....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:49:33 pm by The Liffey Lip »

Show Unread Posts