Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131134 times)

Offline IrishTim1

Re: Brexir
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2018, 02:36:17 am »
Im not going back through 9 pages of comments on this thread, but I read somewhere that you a patriot, even a republican and you hate the way the EU has eroded out national identity. But you support a foreign game here, don’t support our national game, bitch about immigrants when the Irish have emmigrated to 100s of countries around the world, you want things to be like they were 40+ years ago.
I don’t know what it was like back then as i wasn’t born but by god if listening to how people lived in absolute squalor and had to walk miles to school with no shoes on and some people literally hadn’t a pot to piss in and you all bathed in the same tin bathtub and hoped the baby wasn’t thrown out with the water at the end i for one certainly don’t want to go back to those days.
Yes our governments policies over the years have the country in the state it’s in but we are a happy bunch of begrudgers. We are not living in tenements, there aren’t any more flats in Ballymun, there is plenty of money in the economy, plenty of people visiting this great country we have and you want to give it all up??
For what?? Because you are a bit of a racist(when you fell like it) you don’t like foreigners,

If it wasn’t for the EU we would probably be like fucking India or something, a 3rd world ballygofuckingbackwards shithole that no one would come to visit.
So I am gonna say that I am for the EU, we wouldn’t have the infrastructure we have if it wasn’t for the EU, all the grants they gave us to build stuff. The eu is great

If you don't have the decency to inform yourself on what was said then you have no right to an opinion on the matter. In other words, shut the fook up you scuttering gobshite.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2018, 02:48:12 am »
Unlike some copy and paste participants I can conjugate an argument from intellect and not toady on the work of others .The anti Islam thing is simple it is because Islam does not prosper from usury It does not allow you to make profit from lending money to others (Islamic Finance )Western Society from the Jews to the Christians have advanced their societies on lending money for gain .Even Jesus threw the money lenders out of the Temple as he knew the danger to society of allowing the lenders usurp the word of the Godhead .

For Western Society to take hold and prosper the Banks Must Prosper The West is borrowed to its limits with Mortgage and personal loans the average worker cannot sustain any more borrowing so the Bankers who control the big western governments must spread their Creditisim further and wider .Thirty  years ago your average chinaman didnt have a bank account now he has a credit card and a Mortgage and the Country has a property bubble .Sound Familiar ?Just like every other western country .

Now the plan is to do away with physical money and go digital or virtual currency just look at our business how much of it is done on credit .You giving the service on the promise of the bank paying you on behalf of their customer .We dont have to worry if the customer has the actual cash as long as the transaction goes through .

Now what is going on in the Muslim World is the banks have convinced world leaders to bomb fuck out of countries that dont borrow money from them like Iran ,Iraq Syria Libia they were all self financing from their oil. Bomb the country until it is destroyed then the Governments must borrow to rebuild and if the Goverment becomes a borrower then the population will follow to pay to rebuild their lives .In the case of other Islamic countries who they dont bomb they have convinced them to borrow to buy Trillions of Dollars of Military hardware to defend themselves against the bogeyman .In most Arab Countries the perceived bogeyman is usually your oil rich neighbor or Israel or the newly invented Islamic Terrorists ,the Taliban or Isis which coincidentally were created and funded by the exact same people who will now give you a line of credit to defend yourself from them .

The Western World is anti Muslim anti Islam because they dont want to borrow their banks money and become enslaved to the capitalist ideals .The history of trade was first barter you swapped items of equal value ie you gave me an apple I gave you a jug of milk you gave me a rabbitt I gave you a hen .Then Coin was invented made of a piece of metal that had a value Copper,Silver ,Gold I gave you a Cow you gave me a coin I traveled for days and them wanted to have a cow I gave the Coin to somebody and they gave me a cow .The coin had a value you could trade it again or use the gold to make a ring it had an intrinsic value .You couldnt just spirit a piece of gold out of thin air you needed to mine it so the effort of mining it was what actually gave it its value the knowledge that some charlatan wouldnt create loads more out of thin air .Then paper money was invented to save traders the trouble of carrying around bacs of metal a Pound Sterling was worth a Pound in weight of Silver the bank held the silver in their vault and issued a promissory note to say if you take this note we will give you on demand one pound of Silver or the equivalent sum in another precious metal .

Then it all went pear shaped Governments said to the Bank can you loan us money to fight wars as we need to assett strip the Colonies to fund our lifestyle the banks said but how will you pay us back so the governments introduced Income tax .Tax on spending so the more you spend the more tax the government takes and the banks then realized the more we lend the more they spend the more the government make in tax the more the government can or will borrow .Problem was the demand for loans exceeded the amount of money ie Gold Silver in existence so the banks convinced the governments to extend them a line of credit and write a note saying if you put your money in the bank and the bank loaned it and the loan was unpaid the Government would pay you this was the start of paper money and the world boomed .Priviteers borrowed money bought a ship went off to Africa grabbed a load of men brought them back sold them as workers slaves paid back the loan or raided countries stole their precious metals the economy was booming more demand for credit but the banks still needed to hold precious metals equal to the amount of paper money they issued ie The Gold Standard so they came up with a new idea the leaveraged loan or secured loan You had one ship worth £300 they would loan you £200 and if you did not pay back the cash plus interest they would take your ship and sell it and get their money back .But then it got silly A man would buy a house worth £1000 the bank would loan him the money to buy the house and take the Mortgage as security against the debt but the problem with that was the bank actually already owned the house the lad living in it owned the loan still made good sense to the bank as the asset was worth more than the loan .

Now is where it went wrong you borrow money to buy a car the more you use it the less its worth in fact if you pay £1000 for a car the government get 33% of it in tax and VRT so the real value of the asset is less than the money loaned against it .Do you really think an X corpo gaff in Clondalkin is worth 270 000 when the family that live in it earn about 1000 a week before the government take their share of income tax PRSI VAT .The Solution as employed by governments is to inflate the economy and the best way to do that is to import workers who can start paying tax and spending straight away In Europe we are importing from Africa ,Asia the Americans have a different view they are exporting terror and destruction they will destroy countries especially the ones with asserts like Oil who will be able to repay a loan .In reality Both Europe and the USA are working together .The Yanks cause the turmiol that creates the refugees Europe needs to expand the Yanks destroy Nations they then lend countries trillions and get the interest on the loan and Europe China the rest of the workd make the cheap crap that these countries will need to furnish their new built countey .Mc Alpines ,Wimpy will build the new infrastructure China will make the cups and saucers Ireland will sell them butter and beef .Its a simple model of destructive finance one mans desperation is another mans opportunity .Yes defend your National identity enjoy the GAA U2 Christy Moore but we are just pawns in a game of life as Bono said ."Thank God Tonight its them in stead of me "

As I said Life is a game learn the rules and dont let anybody know your playing .

So many words, yet so little fact, logic or reason.

All you have proven by the above regurgitation of twaddle is that 1, you have absolutely no fooking clue about Islam, what it teaches or its origins and 2, you have absolutely no fooking clue about the distinction between currency and money or how it evolved.

The worst part is you genuinely think you are well informed when in reality you're totally clueless, have obviously never read the Quran or studied the life of Mohammed and instead rely on moronic low IQ ill-informed leftists to tell you what to believe, as I said before, dumb fooks like you are the problem in Ireland. If we were to rewind society by 60 years you'd be at mass every week and singing the praises of the isolationist state, you're an absolute fooking mong who has been socially conditioned, without your knowledge of it happening.

Go look up Edward Bernays then come back to me you socially engineered chimp.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2018, 02:54:50 am »
Anyone driving a hybrid should have no problem with their son or daughter coming home with one. My present woman is from Manila and she works every hour sent.....agency nurse when she's not doing her own gig...the only shite-bags here are the Irish...layabouts.

That explains it all, you couldn't get an Irish bird so had to appeal to hypergamy and now you want to force your unusual relationship status upon all of Irish society in order to make it feel "normal" it was obvious you had a horse in the race but if you think your woman married you for any other reason than the fact you provided her with access to a modern European state then you are severely deluded and naive.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2018, 03:06:05 am »
Dollymount Im only acting the bollox outside of the EU we would be bolloxed .Next Three weeks watch what happens to little countries who dont play ball .The Turkish Lira and the Turkish economy is going to be crushed .The real reason Erdogan decided to buy Russian Rocket Defence system in stead of the American one .Why does this matter ?Turkey is in NATO so NATO will have to adapt their system to use the Russian system if NATO missile defence is Russin Compatible then whats to stop other Nato Members Buying Russian and the Yanks losing business .

Then watch the Polish Zaloty getting devalued as it gets attacked by currency traders .The Yanks want the EU but especially Germany and that Fucking Retard Macron to join them with Iranian Sanctions but they wont play ball so they will attack the Zalotty and put pressure on the EU to come to the defence of another EU member even though they are not in the Euro Zone .The message being that the Yanks can shit in Europes mouth without actually shitting in their mouth

If I had enough money to buy a fleet of WATs to rent and a Limo .I would open a Currency trading account and take a short position over two months against the Zalotty .

Its named the Zloty, not the Zalotty.
The Zloty will not be devalued in any way as it is tied to the Eurozone.
The Turk Lira has passed the 7 gate, there is no way back for that currency, it's done and the Turk government have said they will continue to increase inflation through money printing to whatever level is needed to keep the currency active, in short Turkey is fucked.

This was orchestrated by the international bankers playing the markets and trying to bring about the cyclical recession, Trump and his actions are messing with their plans hence all the mainstream media hate directed toward him despite the US having the lowest unemployment records in decades and the highest Black employment in decades, it has nothing to do with Trump or the US administration as National governments have no control over National banks or how they set their rates.

All National banks such as the Central bank of Ireland are privately owned and traded corporations.

Lads, stop trying to sound intellimigent or acting like you understand market dynamics, it's clearly evident that not one of you has a bulls notion.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2018, 03:09:11 am »
Sclass I really want Brexiteers to happen,but when you have people like Hesseltiine ,Blair ,and others who cannot seem to accept the will of the people it's hard to see it going ahead,but as you said we live in hope.i also hope the great American president Mr Trump gives the British a great deal,then They can give 2 fingers to Barnier,Junker,and the rest of those unelected scumbags who have taken our sovereignty

Harold Cringlington married Margaret Montgomery .He thought Yi Ei a canny lass fuckes like a coalminers Donkey .But when he marries her she sleeps in the other room..He says Fur Fuk sake I thought I would ride her like a rented donkey .Now he knows what he thought he was getting is not what he got .So he changes his mind and divorces her .Thats Brexit Your unemployed waster from north of Watford didnt realise that the EU is actually paying his dole and free housing .If Paddy the Pole has to go home the problem is will work shy Brits do the jobs or will the tax take go so low that benifits are cut .If there was a new vote as there should be because the Brits were lied to as they are one of the stupitest races on earth after the Yanks would vote about 73 /36 in favour of remaining .Some of you educationally subnormal fucktards dont realize if Brexit goes ahead Ireland will be collateral damage or economy will collapse .WTF do you think the Gay Foreigner is hoping that the EU deals with the border issue .If the Topic was how much spunk should a teenage boy swallow the cunt would have an opinion but when it comes to border on the Island of Ireland the Gay Leader wants the EU to do the deal .Grow the Fuck Up there are farms in Australia bigger than Ireland and Manchester has more people in the City than Ireland has in the country .

I know you mean well with your sentiments and I can tell that you really think you know what you're talking about but in every post you make it's very clear that you have no idea how economies really work, the business environment or markets, not to mention the impact of declining social cohesion.

I'm going to hit you with a few facts but I suspect they will bounce off of your nut because your brain has been infected with liberal lefty nonsense which usually leads to a sort of inability to process logic or reason not to mention the propensity to totally disregard facts in defence of your absurd leftist ideology.

First and foremost, the EU doesn't pay fuck all for anyone, the EU is totally funded by taxpayers, the British taxpayers are the third largest contributors to EU funds next to France and Germany.

Secondly, your jibe directed at "unemployed waster" is far more likely to be a Pakistani or African migrant rather than a Native Brit. Just one in five Muslims in the UK work, now wipe the lefty froth from your lip and take a minute to digest that fact.

The native Brits by far outweigh all others when it comes to menial work and physical labour so your little false stereotype of "workshy" Brits just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Also, if you were even half as informed as you think you are you would realise that just because the UK leaves the EU that doesn't mean freedom of movement of Irish people will be affected, the Irish have always enjoyed freedom of movement to the UK and this will remain as laid out in the government of Ireland Act 1949 so Brexit makes absolutely no difference to us.

As for the poles etc. The Brits have never said they want to repatriate any Europeans, they just want the ability to control numbers in line with labour market needs which is exactly what Ireland needs to do, do we really need any more toilet attendants, taxi drivers, security guards, cleaners?

Your economic illiteracy is very transparent and its clear your worldview is formed partially by the Sun/Mirror/brainless rag and partly by the controlled mainstream media, there's a good reason for the description of TV's as "dummy box's"

The head man of the WTO (World Trade Organisation) has come out just last week to state that he forsees no economic difficulty for the UK post Brexit....but I guess you and your leftard mates know better than him?

Economist Liam Halligan states “Under the common external tariff, our customers pay huge EU tariffs on food, clothing, and footwear and they are all goods that are disproportionately present in the baskets of lower income households.
“So outside the customs union, they’d disappear.” But I guess you and your leftard mates know better than the Economist?

A few more facts on the EU,
54% of inmates in Greek jails are non Nationals
32% in Italian inmates are non Nationals
40% of all rapes committed in Italy are done by foreigners.
53% of all inmates in Austria are foreign-born.
Primary schools in Berlin have to hire security to prevent migrants from entering the schools.
44% of inmates in Belgium are non Nationals.
38% of inmates in Parisian prisons are non Nationals, although France like Germany have initiated a new programme of not taking note of the ethnicity of offenders...I wonder why  ???
Between 2014 and 2017, 4 million illegal migrants entered Europe, most of whom are young Muslim men.

Almost 10,000 asylum applications have been made in Ireland in the last 4 years, 90% of whom are bogus asylum seekers but that won't stop them getting access to taxpayer-funded housing, food, clothing, health care, education and now the labour market...all during the worst housing crisis this state has ever seen. Oh and do not forget the new "family repatriation scheme" were bogus asylum seekers can individually bring over 70 members of their extended family to live in Ireland.

In the Netherlands, more than half of Moroccan - Dutch male youth aged 18 to 24 years have at
some stage been investigated by police, compared to a quarter of native male youths.
62.2 percent of detainees are foreigners, of which 44 percent have a non-
Western heritage. A person is considered to be “local” if both of his or her parents were born in the
Netherlands (second generation immigrants are therefore not considered “foreign” for purposes
of this statistic).60 (crazy)

More than five thousand (5000) individuals from the EU are believed to have travelled to conflict
areas in Syria and Iraq. Individuals from Belgium, France, Germany and the UK account for the
majority of this total.

According to the Frontex Risk Analysis for 2018, a significant 88 percent of all interviewed
migrants reported that they had been facilitated to complete their journey.
The top ranking nationalities of
facilitators were Libyan, Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish and Afghan. Importantly, however the vast majority
of facilitators operated mainly in two countries: Turkey (37 percent) and Libya (30 percent)

In 2015, the
migrant smuggling business generated an estimated 4.7-5.7 billion Euros. According to Europol
in 2015, 90 percent of the migrants paid for Organized Crime Groups, in general between 3000-
6000 US Dollars. This strongly suggests that nearly all the illegal migrants use the service offered
by criminal networks at some point during their journey. In 2015 over one million, in 2016 more
than 510 000 illegal border crossings between border-crossing points at the external border of
the EU were registered. (And these are the ones we know about)

Knife crime in London from Jan 2015 to Jan 2016, Of the total number of 2782 knife crimes,
a majority of 1614 cases involve perpetrators with a migrant background versus 658 people of
native British origin.

Tope 10 migrant groups responsible for crime in Germany.
1. Romania
2. Syria
3. Afghanistan
4. Algeria
5. Turkey
6. Morocco
7. Albania
8. Poland
9. Iraq
10. Georgia

Only 18% of illegals who were ordered to leave Ireland actually left or were deported, in other words over 4 out of 5 illegal migrants are still roaming our streets.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KG7WBod8WJ6Yy1HHIkjllLRUY6eFA1bs/view

If you still support open borders and EU membership after reading those stats then you're a lost cause and frankly part of the problem.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Dangerously ignorant man.....

WTO.....The WTO was born out of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which was established in 1947. GATT was part of the Bretton Woods-inspired family, including the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank

You forgot the ECB you numpty, stop parroting bullshit you clearly know nothing about. You're embarrassing yourself and you're way out of your depth.
As I said, you're suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect, a classic case.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2018, 03:22:50 am »
I'll leave you numptys with these last few thoughts.

International Financiers have no allegiance to any ethnicity or state, they see such things as an obstacle to total control over the world.
Without social cohesion, identity and culture to join people together we have nothing, therefore we become easier to manipulate and control...after all, isn't that what it's all about...at least from their perspective.

Even though Stalin was responsible for at least 10 times as many murders as Hitler why is it that most of western society has been socially conditioned into harbouring a distinct and specific hatred towards Hitler above all others? I mean, there's no doubting he was a horrible human being but was he really any worse or even as bad as Stalin who was responsible for up to 100, million murders of innocent civilians.....or Churchill who ordered the Dresden bombing knowing it would result in mostly civilian deaths, mostly women, and children...over 100,000 in fact.

Or could it have something to do with the fact Hitler made it illegal to charge interest on loans within Germany, or that he dispossessed the International Financiers who resided in Germany or gave German citizens interest-free state-backed loans, housing for family's, a 2-week cruise every year for every working family, made gambling and pornography illegal, prioritised the environment over the economy, Nationalised all industry and Banking?

All is not what it seems, take off the blinkers lads and remember, history has always been written by the victors, most of you hold your worldview as a direct result of social conditioning, they have had you since you're a toddler and despite what you think about yourself, almost all of your opinions and worldview narratives have been shaped by the state or the media.

Knowledge is power, without it you're just another mumbling gobshite.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #201 on: August 19, 2018, 08:26:18 am »
Anyone driving a hybrid should have no problem with their son or daughter coming home with one. My present woman is from Manila and she works every hour sent.....agency nurse when she's not doing her own gig...the only shite-bags here are the Irish...layabouts.

That explains it all, you couldn't get an Irish bird so had to appeal to hypergamy and now you want to force your unusual relationship status upon all of Irish society in order to make it feel "normal" it was obvious you had a horse in the race but if you think your woman married you for any other reason than the fact you provided her with access to a modern European state then you are severely deluded and naive.

Tim, if you kept it like that...without getting all angsty and uptight...I think we'd enjoy your company here. Not married Tim...nah, not for me youngfellow. Just one civil question for you Tim.... if you're quids-in why do you care about all the numties and mongs out there? Do you see yourself as their saviour in some capacity? Now, that's 2 ceisteanna, so forgive me for being a little reckless..My next door neighbour's surname is Lithuanian and she was born in Holles St....is she not Irish?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:42:13 am by The Liffey Lip »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #202 on: August 19, 2018, 08:31:03 am »
Sclass I really want Brexiteers to happen,but when you have people like Hesseltiine ,Blair ,and others who cannot seem to accept the will of the people it's hard to see it going ahead,but as you said we live in hope.i also hope the great American president Mr Trump gives the British a great deal,then They can give 2 fingers to Barnier,Junker,and the rest of those unelected scumbags who have taken our sovereignty

Harold Cringlington married Margaret Montgomery .He thought Yi Ei a canny lass fuckes like a coalminers Donkey .But when he marries her she sleeps in the other room..He says Fur Fuk sake I thought I would ride her like a rented donkey .Now he knows what he thought he was getting is not what he got .So he changes his mind and divorces her .Thats Brexit Your unemployed waster from north of Watford didnt realise that the EU is actually paying his dole and free housing .If Paddy the Pole has to go home the problem is will work shy Brits do the jobs or will the tax take go so low that benifits are cut .If there was a new vote as there should be because the Brits were lied to as they are one of the stupitest races on earth after the Yanks would vote about 73 /36 in favour of remaining .Some of you educationally subnormal fucktards dont realize if Brexit goes ahead Ireland will be collateral damage or economy will collapse .WTF do you think the Gay Foreigner is hoping that the EU deals with the border issue .If the Topic was how much spunk should a teenage boy swallow the cunt would have an opinion but when it comes to border on the Island of Ireland the Gay Leader wants the EU to do the deal .Grow the Fuck Up there are farms in Australia bigger than Ireland and Manchester has more people in the City than Ireland has in the country .

I know you mean well with your sentiments and I can tell that you really think you know what you're talking about but in every post you make it's very clear that you have no idea how economies really work, the business environment or markets, not to mention the impact of declining social cohesion.

I'm going to hit you with a few facts but I suspect they will bounce off of your nut because your brain has been infected with liberal lefty nonsense which usually leads to a sort of inability to process logic or reason not to mention the propensity to totally disregard facts in defence of your absurd leftist ideology.

First and foremost, the EU doesn't pay fuck all for anyone, the EU is totally funded by taxpayers, the British taxpayers are the third largest contributors to EU funds next to France and Germany.

Secondly, your jibe directed at "unemployed waster" is far more likely to be a Pakistani or African migrant rather than a Native Brit. Just one in five Muslims in the UK work, now wipe the lefty froth from your lip and take a minute to digest that fact.

The native Brits by far outweigh all others when it comes to menial work and physical labour so your little false stereotype of "workshy" Brits just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Also, if you were even half as informed as you think you are you would realise that just because the UK leaves the EU that doesn't mean freedom of movement of Irish people will be affected, the Irish have always enjoyed freedom of movement to the UK and this will remain as laid out in the government of Ireland Act 1949 so Brexit makes absolutely no difference to us.

As for the poles etc. The Brits have never said they want to repatriate any Europeans, they just want the ability to control numbers in line with labour market needs which is exactly what Ireland needs to do, do we really need any more toilet attendants, taxi drivers, security guards, cleaners?

Your economic illiteracy is very transparent and its clear your worldview is formed partially by the Sun/Mirror/brainless rag and partly by the controlled mainstream media, there's a good reason for the description of TV's as "dummy box's"

The head man of the WTO (World Trade Organisation) has come out just last week to state that he forsees no economic difficulty for the UK post Brexit....but I guess you and your leftard mates know better than him?

Economist Liam Halligan states “Under the common external tariff, our customers pay huge EU tariffs on food, clothing, and footwear and they are all goods that are disproportionately present in the baskets of lower income households.
“So outside the customs union, they’d disappear.” But I guess you and your leftard mates know better than the Economist?

A few more facts on the EU,
54% of inmates in Greek jails are non Nationals
32% in Italian inmates are non Nationals
40% of all rapes committed in Italy are done by foreigners.
53% of all inmates in Austria are foreign-born.
Primary schools in Berlin have to hire security to prevent migrants from entering the schools.
44% of inmates in Belgium are non Nationals.
38% of inmates in Parisian prisons are non Nationals, although France like Germany have initiated a new programme of not taking note of the ethnicity of offenders...I wonder why  ???
Between 2014 and 2017, 4 million illegal migrants entered Europe, most of whom are young Muslim men.

Almost 10,000 asylum applications have been made in Ireland in the last 4 years, 90% of whom are bogus asylum seekers but that won't stop them getting access to taxpayer-funded housing, food, clothing, health care, education and now the labour market...all during the worst housing crisis this state has ever seen. Oh and do not forget the new "family repatriation scheme" were bogus asylum seekers can individually bring over 70 members of their extended family to live in Ireland.

In the Netherlands, more than half of Moroccan - Dutch male youth aged 18 to 24 years have at
some stage been investigated by police, compared to a quarter of native male youths.
62.2 percent of detainees are foreigners, of which 44 percent have a non-
Western heritage. A person is considered to be “local” if both of his or her parents were born in the
Netherlands (second generation immigrants are therefore not considered “foreign” for purposes
of this statistic).60 (crazy)

More than five thousand (5000) individuals from the EU are believed to have travelled to conflict
areas in Syria and Iraq. Individuals from Belgium, France, Germany and the UK account for the
majority of this total.

According to the Frontex Risk Analysis for 2018, a significant 88 percent of all interviewed
migrants reported that they had been facilitated to complete their journey.
The top ranking nationalities of
facilitators were Libyan, Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish and Afghan. Importantly, however the vast majority
of facilitators operated mainly in two countries: Turkey (37 percent) and Libya (30 percent)

In 2015, the
migrant smuggling business generated an estimated 4.7-5.7 billion Euros. According to Europol
in 2015, 90 percent of the migrants paid for Organized Crime Groups, in general between 3000-
6000 US Dollars. This strongly suggests that nearly all the illegal migrants use the service offered
by criminal networks at some point during their journey. In 2015 over one million, in 2016 more
than 510 000 illegal border crossings between border-crossing points at the external border of
the EU were registered. (And these are the ones we know about)

Knife crime in London from Jan 2015 to Jan 2016, Of the total number of 2782 knife crimes,
a majority of 1614 cases involve perpetrators with a migrant background versus 658 people of
native British origin.

Tope 10 migrant groups responsible for crime in Germany.
1. Romania
2. Syria
3. Afghanistan
4. Algeria
5. Turkey
6. Morocco
7. Albania
8. Poland
9. Iraq
10. Georgia

Only 18% of illegals who were ordered to leave Ireland actually left or were deported, in other words over 4 out of 5 illegal migrants are still roaming our streets.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KG7WBod8WJ6Yy1HHIkjllLRUY6eFA1bs/view

If you still support open borders and EU membership after reading those stats then you're a lost cause and frankly part of the problem.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Dangerously ignorant man.....

WTO.....The WTO was born out of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which was established in 1947. GATT was part of the Bretton Woods-inspired family, including the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank

You forgot the ECB you numpty, stop parroting bullshit you clearly know nothing about. You're embarrassing yourself and you're way out of your depth.
As I said, you're suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect, a classic case.

Not really Timmy.....you see,  you were the one paying homage to a man belonging to the cabal that Cowen and co brought in here to up-end us...the Troika...you being the font of all knowledge would know that the WTO lads and the IMF lads etc are all big operators within that cabal. I think you suffer from very low self-esteem....Adler tells us the superiority and inferiority complex are one and the same. Alf Garnett was like that too...all bile and hate without your physique, of course.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:41:02 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2018, 09:43:09 am »
Hypergamy....is he saying yer missus is mad for it?..

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2018, 10:54:41 am »
You'd have to ask him yourself, Merc....is he not talking to you? Look for the clues, Merc....they're under your nose....you work the port don't ya?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2018, 11:44:57 am »
Little side-show yourself and SClass had there gave it away a bit, and certain men logging on and off as soon as Goebbels appeared. Could hear the giggling in the background....as always. Roy knew the game.....get out before they end up devouring themselves. lol One of the lads just kept breaking his bollix laughing when I was talking to him...he couldn't keep it in.....

« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2018, 01:58:35 pm »
No I don't work the Airport I just take what I can when I'm out there .I'm used to folks trying to wind each other up on here.I can only say feck off so many ways before it gets boring Ll.If I'm posting on here I'm probably avoiding something else that needs to be done.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2018, 02:02:16 pm »
Sunday roast....there's a nice distraction....I'd say yourself and SClass are great mates is all I meant. The man on holliers is having a great laugh at this charade. Anyway, live and let live...jack-boots or hush-puppies...who cares.

« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2018, 02:09:19 pm »
For all I know there's one or two chaps controlling all these usernames that like to argue about stuff.Just keep giving it back as good as ya get.In real world these arguments don't exist.I doubt they're being discussed around the kitchen table anywhere I know.Just a few lads with too much time on their hands.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2018, 03:06:53 pm »
Im not going back through 9 pages of comments on this thread, but I read somewhere that you a patriot, even a republican and you hate the way the EU has eroded out national identity. But you support a foreign game here, don’t support our national game, bitch about immigrants when the Irish have emmigrated to 100s of countries around the world, you want things to be like they were 40+ years ago.
I don’t know what it was like back then as i wasn’t born but by god if listening to how people lived in absolute squalor and had to walk miles to school with no shoes on and some people literally hadn’t a pot to piss in and you all bathed in the same tin bathtub and hoped the baby wasn’t thrown out with the water at the end i for one certainly don’t want to go back to those days.
Yes our governments policies over the years have the country in the state it’s in but we are a happy bunch of begrudgers. We are not living in tenements, there aren’t any more flats in Ballymun, there is plenty of money in the economy, plenty of people visiting this great country we have and you want to give it all up??
For what?? Because you are a bit of a racist(when you fell like it) you don’t like foreigners,

If it wasn’t for the EU we would probably be like fucking India or something, a 3rd world ballygofuckingbackwards shithole that no one would come to visit.
So I am gonna say that I am for the EU, we wouldn’t have the infrastructure we have if it wasn’t for the EU, all the grants they gave us to build stuff. The eu is great

If you don't have the decency to inform yourself on what was said then you have no right to an opinion on the matter. In other words, shut the fook up you scuttering gobshite.
Ok Timothy, if you say so, ya stuttering gobshite.

You obviously topped up your mobile and got your data plan reactivated, since you replied to everyone in a string of responses

Show Unread Posts