Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131113 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Brexir
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2018, 08:02:48 am »
An ensemble from Billie Barry would do better.... the cast from F-Troop.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2018, 11:49:14 am »
O NO I didn't,
I'm sure they regret knocking on my door, I don't mince me words,
Cut the number of snout in the trough TDs by 50% just for starters,
Then sack 50% of dinosaur civil servants,
As the Donald would say,
Clear out to swamp.
So are you saying you didn’t vote for any of the current sitting TD’S

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #227 on: August 20, 2018, 11:53:32 am »
Why would a qualified Doctor enter the political arena if he/she couldn't benefit in some capacity? How many nursing homes does the man on over 140k per annum pension own in North county Dublin?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #228 on: August 20, 2018, 12:18:42 pm »
I have a dream....a dream that someday............

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #229 on: August 20, 2018, 08:12:14 pm »
Seems like a lively debate. Can't be arsed reading any of it but keep it up lads!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2018, 08:22:06 am »
 rofl

dalymount

« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2018, 10:17:51 am »
i sincerely hope the Brits dont bottle it now, with all this talk of a second referendum

john m

« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2018, 10:36:09 am »
Im watching RTE and they anounce some Female reporter nobody ever heard of is joining the Bloke off the telly who does or dosent do deals and a Poor Artist .I remember viewing a retrospective of his work in his shop on Francis Street a few years ago well whenI say retrospective I mean stuff he couldnt sell so he was having a sale .Anyhoo Shinners Cannot win the Presidency even if they ran Jesus as their candidate but here is the thing if you enter the Presidential race you get equal TV time to any other of the candidates and if you can get the nomination then you get to the TV debate .Dollymount or Timothy you both seem passionate about your ONE FLAG cause that could even be your slogan ONE FLAG CANDIDATE .Why dont one of you trow your hat in the Ring there isint much to beat .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2018, 10:42:04 am »
Why would they vote yes after voting no?.....Their new car sales numbers are down and property prices are falling..consumer sentiment isn't very strong....this might be the bit where the economy stalls before it nosedives.Not gonna be nice for them.If they had a Brian Lenahan he'd be on the telly saying everything grand lads,relax....They might even drag us down with them in a few years.

Brexit...what a great way to force a recession on your own country.All them unemployed UK immigrants will be looking at Dublin soon..Usually I'm more positive about these things.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2018, 11:09:24 am »
Dragons Den......

john m

« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2018, 11:23:32 am »
Brits are laboring under the misapprehension that Africa and the old Commonwealth that they oppressed and plundered will want to do more trade with them .China with their Belt and Road and willingness to fund most developing nations have that market sewn up .My big Brexit concern is If as in When the border goes back up in Ireland Irish Republicans will return to the Bullett and the bomb and they may be joined by anty EU volunteers in their struggle seeing this battle as a battle against the EU .Remember in 2022 we will be commemorating the Irish Civil war but we could also be fighting a new Psudo civil war between the Pro EU side and the United Ireland/anty EU side If there is a hard border on the Island of Ireland Imposed by the EU then Veradker becomes the new Collins who appeased the EU with his Bullet Proof Backstop Promise might end up like his hero Collins .Im sure if there was tobe an armed struggle in Ireland that Islamists would finance it as they would love to see a western government overtrown .

In December last year when it looked like the government might fall the night before the proposed confidence vote Ireland signed up to join a standing European army .This was interesting as If there was to be any serious incident in Ireland post Brexit The Irish State as in Army or Garda are unprepared to defend the state Now we can call on our MILITARY allies to supply European peacekeepers .

The damage that Brexit may cause in Ireland could go way beyond Economical remember Northren Ireland voted to remain ,look at recent incidents in Derry .Nationalists and Republicans see Britain as isolated from the World by Brexit and an opportunity to strike for unification .As far as Brexit is concerned it probably brings Irish Unification closer the hard line brexiteers would abandon that tombstone called Ulster from around their necks in a heartbeat if it wasent for the fact they need the DUP votes .

Look at the history of great empires and their lead nations Ottoman ,Turkey bankrupt in all but name .Roman Italy Broke ,Greeks Broke France trading insolvent ,Germans went broke Abasinians Persians you name it they all collapsed Britain have pressed the self destruct button Currency will collapse and the wealthy friends of a few Brexiteer Politicians who have their funds in Dollars Yen or Swiss Francs will step in a buy up the country for pennys on the pound .It only takes a few well placed Politicians to organise a financial coup just like in Ireland it only took a handfull of Bankers to organise out coup de finance .

Britain is Fucked whatever Brexit they get the ordinary unemployable will still be unemployable but I suppose when that happens Sky Gold can re run episodes of the Jeremy Kyle Show to remind folks of the good old days .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2018, 11:27:56 am »
The Apprentice-:Donald of the Trumps

Dragons Den: Ireland.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2018, 11:29:44 am »
Brits are laboring under the misapprehension that Africa and the old Commonwealth that they oppressed and plundered will want to do more trade with them .China with their Belt and Road and willingness to fund most developing nations have that market sewn up .My big Brexit concern is If as in When the border goes back up in Ireland Irish Republicans will return to the Bullett and the bomb and they may be joined by anty EU volunteers in their struggle seeing this battle as a battle against the EU .Remember in 2022 we will be commemorating the Irish Civil war but we could also be fighting a new Psudo civil war between the Pro EU side and the United Ireland/anty EU side If there is a hard border on the Island of Ireland Imposed by the EU then Veradker becomes the new Collins who appeased the EU with his Bullet Proof Backstop Promise might end up like his hero Collins .Im sure if there was tobe an armed struggle in Ireland that Islamists would finance it as they would love to see a western government overtrown .

In December last year when it looked like the government might fall the night before the proposed confidence vote Ireland signed up to join a standing European army .This was interesting as If there was to be any serious incident in Ireland post Brexit The Irish State as in Army or Garda are unprepared to defend the state Now we can call on our MILITARY allies to supply European peacekeepers .

The damage that Brexit may cause in Ireland could go way beyond Economical remember Northren Ireland voted to remain ,look at recent incidents in Derry .Nationalists and Republicans see Britain as isolated from the World by Brexit and an opportunity to strike for unification .As far as Brexit is concerned it probably brings Irish Unification closer the hard line brexiteers would abandon that tombstone called Ulster from around their necks in a heartbeat if it wasent for the fact they need the DUP votes .

Look at the history of great empires and their lead nations Ottoman ,Turkey bankrupt in all but name .Roman Italy Broke ,Greeks Broke France trading insolvent ,Germans went broke Abasinians Persians you name it they all collapsed Britain have pressed the self destruct button Currency will collapse and the wealthy friends of a few Brexiteer Politicians who have their funds in Dollars Yen or Swiss Francs will step in a buy up the country for pennys on the pound .It only takes a few well placed Politicians to organise a financial coup just like in Ireland it only took a handfull of Bankers to organise out coup de finance .

Britain is Fucked whatever Brexit they get the ordinary unemployable will still be unemployable but I suppose when that happens Sky Gold can re run episodes of the Jeremy Kyle Show to remind folks of the good old days .

You should be writing speeches for Ming, John...told you before...you are wasted here.

Offline SClass

« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2018, 11:33:42 am »
Remainers are disrespecting democracy,
they seem to think they can overrule the Democratic results of the Brexit referendum,
The anger and hatred I'm on remainers towards those who want to get the hell out of the EU cesspit ,
The liberal elite are utterly convinced that they are our intellectual superiors and that all the Brietix  voters are as tick as fuck.
So 52% is not a majority to remainers,
But 48% is.
Well tough shit,
The people democratically voted to leave.
The snowflakes have a major problem with democracy.

john m

« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2018, 11:42:07 am »
The real reason the Conservatives need Brexit is Oil .Britain has funded itself since the 60s on North Sea Oil but that is running out .Britain is trading insolvent the £ sterling is actually worthless as the issuing bank cannot cover it Britain needs a new source of income .It cannot compete on price or Quality with other European Countries as Standards are set for all so it must find new markets for its produce but what exactly do they make that they can sell Their Motor industry and heavy industries are all cone to Asia their shipbuilding has sunk they dont mine coal or slate in Wales anymore .The only thing they have to export is Premier League Soccer which outside of their banking industry is probably their most lucrative export .

Show Unread Posts