Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131076 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Brexit
« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2018, 07:21:04 pm »
Jim Gavin has surpassed his achievements, Hal. Back to London, not so long ago being called a "thick Irish potato digger" didn't demand a consultation with a legal eagle. People just got on with it..I remember a chef from Scotland sticking a box with an alarm clock under the chassis of the Sous-Chef's Cosworth, thinking I would be blamed...he was a mad Rangers fan but we just laughed it off after I threw him on to a hot griddle.
Was he then an AGA Ranger?

His name was Stanley.

john m

« Reply #346 on: October 16, 2018, 04:02:25 pm »
History  has a way of repeating itself sort of .After Brexit the Irish can sit and watch the British have their own Famin .The EU wont even let Tessy have dinner with them tomorrow .

dalymount

« Reply #347 on: October 16, 2018, 05:33:09 pm »
I sincerly hope the brits dont buckle under the pressure from the remain crowd calling for a second referendum

john m

« Reply #348 on: October 16, 2018, 08:02:23 pm »
Dollyer I hope the Brits cop on ,they are being bankrupted by the elites like Cameron,Reese Mogg ,Borris and the other Vulture Funds .Brexit will do more damage to the UK than a Nuclear War and we will be fucked as well 100s of thousands of jobs and Billions in earnings will flood out of this country If there is a no deal Brexit .Income tax VAT import tax will all go up expect pension age to go up to 70 .The gun will be put to Leos head tobacktrack on the backstop if he does then there willbe Civil War in Ireland and possibly like Collins Leo will have the same ending .A lot of people dont seem to realize how dangerous and destructive this might be .British working Class are going to suffer big time .Its a Con Job Dollyer by the Elites on the People of Britain .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #349 on: October 16, 2018, 08:39:45 pm »
In a nutshell :

Frankie Boyle

@frankieboyle
 Brexit has many downsides but I think it will be nice for the Irish to watch a British famine
  8)

dalymount

« Reply #350 on: October 16, 2018, 08:47:02 pm »
John I have said time,and time again .I DO NOT CARE what the economic consequences of brexit are,I want Ireland to be Ireland again.the Ireland I once knew,and loved.to hell with all this new progressive,and inclusive new Ireland that we are supposed to embrace.I will NEVER  accept the loss of my culture,my heritage,my national identity and above all the sovereignty of my country.I say this in the full knowledge of the economic benefits our membership of the EU has brought,but I still dont care I want Ireland back

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #351 on: October 16, 2018, 08:48:51 pm »
John I have said time,and time again .I DO NOT CARE what the economic consequences of brexit are,I want Ireland to be Ireland again.the Ireland I once knew,and loved.to hell with all this new progressive,and inclusive new Ireland that we are supposed to embrace.I will NEVER  accept the loss of my culture,my heritage,my national identity and above all the sovereignty of my country.I say this in the full knowledge of the economic benefits our membership of the EU has brought,but I still dont care I want Ireland back
...and Dial up broadband! 8)

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #352 on: October 16, 2018, 09:05:21 pm »
...and Dial up broadband! 8)
And the 088 Eircell Network

john m

« Reply #353 on: October 16, 2018, 09:10:00 pm »
Dollyer when your grankids are taking the boat and you are growing veg in your garden or playing the tin whistle and dancing to the siege of Ennis I wonder how long your I love my new life dogma will last .As I say Dollyer the big losers will be the Irish and British working class .

dalymount

« Reply #354 on: October 16, 2018, 10:15:11 pm »
John I dont know how many times I have said it on here, please listen to the words of the poem recited by the great Luke Kelly for what died the sons of Roisin. (Roisin being Ireland of course)  please listen to it  this poem reflects everything I feel about the situation,and if you do listen to it,I will not need to comment ant further

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #355 on: October 16, 2018, 10:15:31 pm »
Aah dems was days Jem:

8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #356 on: October 16, 2018, 10:18:09 pm »
Shite singers to raise awareness of rampant unemployment:

8)

Offline SClass

« Reply #357 on: October 17, 2018, 12:34:37 am »
Dollyer I hope the Brits cop on ,they are being bankrupted by the elites like Cameron,Reese Mogg ,Borris and the other Vulture Funds .Brexit will do more damage to the UK than a Nuclear War and we will be fucked as well 100s of thousands of jobs and Billions in earnings will flood out of this country If there is a no deal Brexit .Income tax VAT import tax will all go up expect pension age to go up to 70 .The gun will be put to Leos head tobacktrack on the backstop if he does then there willbe Civil War in Ireland and possibly like Collins Leo will have the same ending .A lot of people dont seem to realize how dangerous and destructive this might be .British working Class are going to suffer big time .Its a Con Job Dollyer by the Elites on the People of Britain .

And how do you know all that,
You're pulling those predictions out of your hole.
Who's going to buy the German cars,
The EU is a shitholes,
They are the ones will be scraping for food,
It's the brits that's keeping them unelected fat cats afloat,
The brits know how to run a country,
Why does the world want to live in the UK,
Even the refugees that make it to Europe,
Want to make the UK their final Destination.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #358 on: October 17, 2018, 01:49:25 am »
Shite singers to raise awareness of rampant unemployment:

8)

Make it work.....me fukin hole!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #359 on: October 17, 2018, 07:25:17 am »
History  has a way of repeating itself sort of .After Brexit the Irish can sit and watch the British have their own Famin .The EU wont even let Tessy have dinner with them tomorrow .

No Brexit........if it ever happens, you'll be an old man and Octy will have learned how to fly an Apache chopper.

Show Unread Posts