Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 132376 times)

dalymount

Re: Brexit
« Reply #480 on: January 03, 2019, 11:54:58 am »
Sclass I sincerely hope this is the beginning of the end for the EU.unfortunately the gutless spineless irish politicians have already surendered our national identity,culture,and our heritage to these people.the biggest thing of all they surrendered was the sovereignty of our country,and by the same token they have opened the floodgates

john m

« Reply #481 on: January 03, 2019, 11:57:43 am »
Dont agree with you on Britain S they were when they had military might a world power now they are a third world economy based on credit ,If they leave the EU do you really think .Ireland,India,Pakistan,USA ,Canada Africa who were oppressed and robbed by the Brits will welcome them back as business partners .Dont think so .Look at other great emperial powers .Turks ,Italians ,Arabs ,Egyptians .Britain is a busted flush .Watch tonights game City v Liverpool how many Premiership players or managers are British .The same applies to most industries in Britain Very few London Based companies are actually owned or run by Brits same here .Brits are finished as a world leader .Dont be surprised to see riots in Britain this year and armed soldiers on the streets to keep the peace .Probably wont get as bad as Ulster when the British Government ordered British troops on to the streets of Britain to shoot British citizens but then again it might .If the shit hits the fan in Britain we willdefinitly smell it .Think the Spunk yodeling Sodomite played his hand badly he never should of allowed the EU play the Irish border card .He could of went the other way and said the EU must respect the Good FRiday agreement and not impose a border but he went the other way and said the Brits must not impose a border .The EU will demand that Ireland repays their support in unity by supporting a universal tax rate for all of Europe then your Face books ,Googles and all the others will fuck off out of her as there is no tax advantage and thecost of living is to high here so wages have to be high .I worry about Irelands future after a bad Brexit and our government are responsible for choosing the wrong side in the arguement .

john m

« Reply #482 on: January 03, 2019, 12:04:48 pm »
Sclass I sincerely hope this is the beginning of the end for the EU.unfortunately the gutless spineless irish politicians have already surendered our national identity,culture,and our heritage to these people.the biggest thing of all they surrendered was the sovereignty of our country,and by the same token they have opened the floodgates

Dollymount you might get your wish .If you had a billion to bank you can get 2.5% interest from the Federal Reserve to loan them your cash but you would need to pay the ECB to get them to bank your cash .The Euro will crash if there is another shock recession and without the Euro the EU is worthless .Without welfare cash flowing freely in Europe mass immigration will stop overnight .

dalymount

« Reply #483 on: January 03, 2019, 02:18:27 pm »
John I dont care,as I have said before,what the consequences are of the whole mess. I just want to see the total destruction of the European Union.this is not the Ireland I used to know,and love there is no such thing as being Irish anymore,only European.I know from speaking to people in the car this country is probably the most pro EU country whihin the bloc.my hope is ,that this destruction will come about through external factors.like mr Salvini in Italy,the rise of Marine Le Pen in France,Orban in Hungary,poland Austria etc etc all eurosceptics

john m

« Reply #484 on: January 03, 2019, 03:48:17 pm »
All the Right wingers are only arsewipes playing to the gallery for votes just Like the Irish Labour party pushing for same sex marrage believing that the LGBT community would vote for them in a general election ,it didnt work radical idiology politicsnever works .Its all and only about money .The problem with Europe is most members of the EU are bankrupt trading insolvent relying on the ECB to buy up their debt at unrealistic interest rates sooner rather than later investers who put their money in the ECB will decide this is a ponzi scheme and the Euro will collapse as a currency and take the EU with it .It will have nothing to do with politics only money its all about the money .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #485 on: January 03, 2019, 05:18:48 pm »
It mightn't be as bad as you think, erm. To be honest I think the Taoiseach has done well, he has the British Prime Minister (Taoiseach) over a barrel so to speak.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #486 on: January 03, 2019, 05:23:07 pm »
Theresa over a barrel...i think even SEclass would baulk at that one!

Offline SClass

« Reply #487 on: January 03, 2019, 05:27:38 pm »
It mightn't be as bad as you think, erm. To be honest I think the Taoiseach has done well, he has the British Prime Minister (Taoiseach) over a barrel so to speak.

rofl rofl rofl,
 Over a barrel,
  She'll have him over a barrel with a large strap on,
 But he'd like that,
  If ever there was a arse wipe, He's one.
 A arrogant one at that.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #488 on: January 03, 2019, 05:34:10 pm »
But he's done well with Brexit, nice change to have the Brits dancing to our tune. Maybe they'll think twice before trying to starve us all to death again.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #489 on: January 03, 2019, 05:35:04 pm »
It's only Jan 3rd....i think SE is spiralling!!

dalymount

« Reply #490 on: January 03, 2019, 07:06:34 pm »
DEATH TO THE EU,SALUTE THE FAR RIGHT

Offline SClass

« Reply #491 on: January 03, 2019, 08:05:31 pm »
But he's done well with Brexit, nice change to have the Brits dancing to our tune. Maybe they'll think twice before trying to starve us all to death again.

Verruca was on RTE news this evening.
 Telling us that it's possible there might be a shortage of TV dinners after britex,
 Really it has to be the worst unintelligent horseshit I've ever heard coming out of any politicians mouth.
  And this yolk is the leader of a country,
  Holy fuck, 
   He's making a absolute show of himself,
  Stay away from cameras and microphones,

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #492 on: January 03, 2019, 08:25:20 pm »
I wonder would a shortage of TV dinners put extra pressure on meals on wheels services and soup kitchens? I kinda imagine TV dinner consumers to be older folk who live alone so can't be arsed cooking and/or don't have big appetites.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #493 on: January 03, 2019, 09:04:04 pm »
I wonder would a shortage of TV dinners put extra pressure on meals on wheels services and soup kitchens? I kinda imagine TV dinner consumers to be older folk who live alone so can't be arsed cooking and/or don't have big appetites.
That would be PEE Class territory then.

john m

« Reply #494 on: January 03, 2019, 09:17:34 pm »
Listening to Paggo on the news worrying about corporate tax take .The Gay Foreigner allowed the EU use the border as an excuse to beat up the Brits for wanting to leave .Watch when the Gay Foreigner is told the price of their support and unity is unity and Ireland MUST agree to a universal corporate tax rate .With that a lot of multynationals will fuck off to where rents and gargle are cheaper so they pay less wages .Higher tax will be offset by lower wages .

Show Unread Posts