Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131073 times)

john m

Re: Brexit
« Reply #510 on: January 04, 2019, 04:00:30 pm »
Your right Dollymount german far right nut jobs but as i said protest parties never win fuck all.Bit like U Kip Brits voted for them to be elected to Europe because it was ironic but when it came to real politics they never ever got an MP elected .Nobody takes the European Parliament seriously its where you send your drunk or peadophile members to get them off side .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #511 on: January 04, 2019, 04:12:43 pm »
Your right Dollymount german far right nut jobs but as i said protest parties never win fuck all.Bit like U Kip Brits voted for them to be elected to Europe because it was ironic but when it came to real politics they never ever got an MP elected .Nobody takes the European Parliament seriously its where you send your drunk or peadophile members to get them off side .
You have to give Juncker his Ju.

dalymount

« Reply #512 on: January 04, 2019, 04:24:15 pm »
Well if you look at the the last French election ,it was Le Pen who got into the run off against Macron.in other words she came 2 nd out of a field of 6 ,so how you can conclude she has no chance next time around is puzzling,especially since she has modified the party to make it more appealing,she is currently leading the opinion polls in France,and french political pundits give her every chance next time round

john m

« Reply #513 on: January 11, 2019, 01:50:42 pm »
Had a fella from the IFC in Bluebell this morning he says if there is a no deal Brexit there will be serious trouble between the banks and farmers .A lot of farmers have huge bankloans to pay for stock ,Feed and land but he pointed out most farmers have Gun Licences and that the impression he is getting is farmers are up for a fight including an armed one with the banks .He recons suicide going to be a real problem among farmers who cannot sell beef or milk and that the Farmers representatives are running seminars and emergency phone lines for farmers .He was surprised how much I knew about Brexit as he said most TDS he met with havent a clue and think it wont happen or the EU will buy all our Beef or Milk and put it into intervention even though no storage facilities exist .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #514 on: January 11, 2019, 01:56:55 pm »
The cows committing suicides...ffs...Now I've heard it all.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #515 on: January 11, 2019, 02:55:15 pm »
John has all the beef on brexit!!

dalymount

« Reply #516 on: January 11, 2019, 02:59:12 pm »
And there was me thinking the farmers were getting paid by the EU to keep their fields free of livestock ?

john m

« Reply #517 on: January 11, 2019, 03:21:14 pm »
Dollymount only 10 weeks to go one way or the other it will have huge effects on Ireland .Pity Bertie wasent still Taoiseach he would of simply backed both sides saying Ireland will give both the UK and the EU time to resolve the issue .Unlike the Gay Foreigner who chose sides .If Brexit goes ahead the Brits will punish Irish Traders if it dosent they will blame Ireland and the backstop .

dalymount

« Reply #518 on: January 11, 2019, 04:23:20 pm »
I promise if brexit goes ahead as I hope,I will have an orgasim with delight because I will see this as the beginning of the end for Junker,Barnier,and all the other unelected multi pension scum bags who took our sovereignty,and our national identity

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #519 on: January 11, 2019, 04:36:49 pm »
And there was me thinking the farmers were getting paid by the EU to keep their fields free of livestock ?

Correct, they were until Lativia and Lithuania and Poland took the crown.

john m

« Reply #520 on: January 15, 2019, 02:24:30 pm »
Had Breakfast this morning with Big Dommos youngfella ,he lives in Leeds was home for a week .He said he is already getting abuse from fellas he works with about Irelands role in Brexit .Expect a big anti Irish backlash whatever the result .

dalymount

« Reply #521 on: January 15, 2019, 03:11:00 pm »
Good it might stop our league of Ireland players going over there instead of staying here

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #522 on: January 15, 2019, 03:16:33 pm »
Had Breakfast this morning with Big Dommos youngfella ,he lives in Leeds was home for a week .He said he is already getting abuse from fellas he works with about Irelands role in Brexit .Expect a big anti Irish backlash whatever the result .

Business as usual so!!

john m

« Reply #523 on: January 15, 2019, 03:17:14 pm »
Good it might stop our league of Ireland players going over there instead of staying here

very few league of ireland players good enough tp play pub football in the UK .

dalymount

« Reply #524 on: January 15, 2019, 05:57:23 pm »
The Brutish have for years destroyed our league here.not only do they take away our best players,but we also loose all our supporters to them.I proud to say ,im a life long die hard LOI supporter,and would NEVER support a British football club instead of my own

Show Unread Posts