Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 110013 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2020, 01:58:54 pm »
They wouldn't ask, that's not how they work. As an old boss of mine told me many years ago... never assume the left hand knows what the right hand is doing, that's not how things are done in Ireland. What they may do, in the event of an audit, is ask you to get copies of any missing statements from any dispatch firms you're aligned to. In the case of Free Now they will know you can get annual summaries by email to reconcile with wages paid into the bank. However, the Swedish taxation authority lodged a report with the EU for reference by all member states that concludes that compliance is very significantly increased in respect of drivers who are aligned to "high tech" dispatch firms. Common sense dictates that Revenue auditors seek to focus on less compliant sectors where such sectors are readily identifiable.

john m

« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2020, 02:05:45 pm »
Its like I always said,you can rebel against mandatory CC facilities.its the same in every aspect of any industry.if the people directly affected by it rise up against it,then they cannot enforce it.the fact that drivers are not rebelling,is a clear indication they are happy with its introduction.there was no consultation t drivers on this,they just dais we are introducing it,and drivers accept it

Your HEART is in the wrong place Paul your not seeing the Big picture.Resolute .Pay me you pox ,Give me your money,and all the other payment cards are the future .The Governments have decided to destroy the old banking system ,banks got to powerfull they held governments to Ransom BOI nearly sank the Government in the 70s with the Insurance Corporation of Ireland ,Anglo and mates nearly took us out as well .Bank of America ,Merrill Lynch .Leamans bankrupted the USA .Plastic money backed up by a brand name not banking reserves is the future the future is Block Chain .It dosent matter if you are honest and pay your taxes ..

Block Chain will be simple .You have earnings of 10k you spend 10.2k you get an e mail from revenue offering you 14 days to clarify where the extra 200 came from or pay income tax plus penalties.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2020, 02:49:16 pm »
I'm on holidays from new years day....an I'm bored.....the taxi is more than an earner for me ...its keeps me from goin off me trolly ...mor at least less off me trolly...met an owlfello cople yers back was 78 ...and he retired an he told me he went up the wall and went back an bought new taxi after few weeks....theres a lot to be said for keeping busy ...you can do days off peak ...drive out to howth in the summer an place is rammed tourists buy an icecream look at the seagulls robbin chips ......I hope I die behind the wheel cause it gets me out ,motivated, an I have a bit of responsibility in keeping everything in order......if ide nuttin to do ide go insane and most definitely a worse alcoholic .....
Apparently alcoholism is one the curses of lottery winners....
Anyway daily park the taxi for a while an forget about it .....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2020, 02:54:32 pm »
Im the polar opposite ocky.I would willingly put my feet up all day,and watch repeats of fawlty towers and fools and horses,and steptoe and son

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2020, 07:19:35 pm »
Im the polar opposite ocky.I would willingly put my feet up all day,and watch repeats of fawlty towers and fools and horses,and steptoe and son

You wont be gettin that advice off yur doctor daily.....
Yull have to get out an about an keep up the walking ......
 Theres walking clubs and running clubs for blokes that had the op .........anyway dont burn any taxi bridges whilst yur disrupted wit this . ::cheers

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2020, 07:23:22 pm »
Tomorrow is D day Best of luck Paul we promise never to visit .

dalymount

« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2020, 08:43:00 pm »
Its actually not D day John,that was a provisional date they gave me,but they cancelled until furthetnotice

john m

« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2020, 08:50:02 pm »
Its actually not D day John,that was a provisional date they gave me,but they cancelled until furthetnotice
Sorry about that Paul but it musent be as serious as you thought .Hope you are not to put out by the situation .

dalymount

« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2020, 08:58:50 pm »
Nothing I can do,but apperently its what they call a quintriple bypass

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2020, 09:08:01 pm »
Nothing I can do,but apperently its what they call a quintriple bypass
At least it's not  Tallaght Bypass! 8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #310 on: January 03, 2020, 09:49:04 am »
Rang BJP to see if I would have to inform the insurance of bypass surgery.he said yes,but it would not necessarily impact my policy if I get a doctors note to say im fit to drive.I dont know if I believe him or not you know what insurance companies are like any excuse to screw you
Tell them NOTHING !
If'n they ask, then don't lie, but don't tell them anything !

dalymount

« Reply #311 on: January 03, 2020, 10:11:27 am »
The hospital rehab book says you MUST inform your insurance company.BJP told me as long as I provide a letter from the doc to the effect that im fit to drive,then there sould be no impact on my policy.by NOT telling them I am potentially putting myself in a situation that if an accident did occur,my policy would be invalid because I did not inform them

Offline Belker

« Reply #312 on: January 03, 2020, 10:15:59 am »
The hospital rehab book says you MUST inform your insurance company.BJP told me as long as I provide a letter from the doc to the effect that im fit to drive,then there sould be no impact on my policy.by NOT telling them I am potentially putting myself in a situation that if an accident did occur,my policy would be invalid because I did not inform them
So what ?  If they invalidate your policy if you did have an accident then the MIBI step in to cover the cost.
As fer the hospital rehab book, YOU NEVER READ IT !

Did you suspend your policy while on holidays ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #313 on: January 03, 2020, 01:24:48 pm »
MIBI don't step in like magic, Ken. They appoint another insurance company to act as the insurer. The first thing the appointed firm will do is refute liability and drag BJP/Axa through the courts screaming and kicking to ascertain proportionality... in practice there will be no dragging, screaming, kicking or apportionment, Axa will accept liability and load DMs next quote to the hilt.

I'd take the broker's advice, DM. Despite your suspicions he know's what he's talking about... and stop worrying about it, FFS!

Offline Belker

« Reply #314 on: January 03, 2020, 01:32:13 pm »
If'n he has an accident then they are going to load his next quote to the hilt anyway.
TELL 'EM NOTHING DM !

Show Unread Posts