Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 110006 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #375 on: January 07, 2020, 10:54:03 pm »
Fuk sake Tony, will you ever look after yourself properly and give up the fishing, obviousl6 it doesn’t agree with you.

DM, hopefully you get sorted soon and back on the mend

RC, hope the young fella(I forget which one) gets the results he needs from this monitor so they can treat him.

Best of luck to you all.

Think I might have to go to the docs next week and get checked out

No mention of my Flu !!

Unless it's a deadly strain....we're not interested!! lol

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #376 on: January 07, 2020, 10:55:19 pm »
Ah lighten up hal,people occasionally say someones name.I can show you at least 4 times my name was used in as many days ,and I would NEVER take offence.I feel sure rat also does not take offence

Lighten up.....are you sayin i'm fat?

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #377 on: January 07, 2020, 11:04:07 pm »
Fuk sake Tony, will you ever look after yourself properly and give up the fishing, obviousl6 it doesn’t agree with you.

RC, hope the young fella(I forget which one) gets the results he needs from this monitor so they can treat him.

Best of luck to you all.

No mention of my Flu !!

Nice.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #378 on: January 07, 2020, 11:14:41 pm »
Best wishes Tony, your probebly better off staying away from here to speed up your recovery, only put you in bad mood
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #379 on: January 07, 2020, 11:16:29 pm »
Best wishes Tony, your probebly better off staying away from here to speed up your recovery, only put you in bad mood

Go on tell him a joke .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #380 on: January 07, 2020, 11:19:44 pm »

Best of luck to you all.

No mention of my Flu !!

Nice.

Taxi for Lizzzy!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #381 on: January 07, 2020, 11:20:27 pm »

Go on tell him a joke .

It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator ..."
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Tony

« Reply #382 on: January 08, 2020, 02:08:55 am »

Go on tell him a joke .

It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator ..."

My heart attack was funnier ffs
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #383 on: January 08, 2020, 02:12:56 am »
Anto will you go to bed .

Offline Belker

« Reply #384 on: January 08, 2020, 06:41:12 am »
Speedy recovery El Tonio.  ::cheers

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #385 on: January 08, 2020, 11:41:24 am »
Why was he hiding in the fridge
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #386 on: January 08, 2020, 11:42:37 am »
Why was he hiding in the fridge

Something cool to slip into for his chum.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #387 on: January 08, 2020, 01:09:39 pm »
Get well soon, Tony.

Thanks for all the good wishes for me younger not so young lad, much appreciated.

dalymount

« Reply #388 on: January 08, 2020, 05:52:55 pm »
Just on what I was saying earlier about Padre Pio and miracles was told there was no way I would be done this week,and that even next week was doubtful.I went down to the hospital chapeland I prayed to him to speed things up.I was about an hour back in the ward when the doctor told I am foing to be done on this friday.

john m

« Reply #389 on: January 08, 2020, 06:00:31 pm »
Just on what I was saying earlier about Padre Pio and miracles was told there was no way I would be done this week,and that even next week was doubtful.I went down to the hospital chapeland I prayed to him to speed things up.I was about an hour back in the ward when the doctor told I am foing to be done on this friday.

Great news Dollymount hope your God sees you through and back to full health .

Show Unread Posts