Author Topic: Rehoming bearded dragons  (Read 9635 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Rehoming bearded dragons
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2020, 01:37:06 am »
Hearin ye Horse!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2020, 08:45:26 am »
Couldn't be that bad lads....so many do it and survive it. Never appealed to me all that kind of stuff. Although, I know so many who just gave up and turned on themselves when they finally copped they were no longer numero uno with the quare wan. As Mark Twain allegedly said, " dogs look up to us, cats look down on us and pigs treat us are their equals". I'll stick to dogs, I think.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2020, 02:21:37 pm »
We will for sure meet up some day. For now I'm concentrating on my trip to Amsterdam for my 50th in a few weeks time, with my family, hopefully see some other family and a few long lost friends and then come back to face the full wrath of the law for my criminal activities and try to adjust to being a half a century old, driving a taxi,with bills mounting, apps robbing all the work, change car, tax clearance carts, property tax, preliminary tax,  tv licenses, dog licences,  teenagers who wreck your gaf and your head, animals, both with four legs and two and the knowledge your resigned to the pages of history as a pile of ash or dirt and in 50 years everything is different,  if your still alive.
Wonderfully said horse .....
I feel yur pain horse .....I've 2 not even teenager's and yesterday I contemplated fukin meself off howth head again.....absolute war there was an I dont exist according to them....January is a cnut I start worried bout m ou ney cause I not makin any ...an the depression sets in .....was spose to go to the hague to see monet an Amsterdam to see van goch but I chicken out ....terrified flying I am ....cant do it anymore after them max  being flu into ground at 1000 miles an hour an turned the poor cnuts into vapours.....
Anyway happy birthday....50 was a great birthday......after 50 yur just another owld cnut waiting to die
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 02:27:57 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Horse

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2020, 05:41:38 pm »
Cheers octy. You should go to Amsterdam.  It would be right up your street with all the museums and art galleries.  It's also right up my street, but for different reasons:) And as for being an aul fella waiting to die, I've been one for years now. As far as my kids are concerned I'm only here to provide free money and free holidays. Other than that I can fcuk right off with myself,  cnuts.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2020, 05:43:41 pm »
We will for sure meet up some day. For now I'm concentrating on my trip to Amsterdam for my 50th in a few weeks time, with my family, hopefully see some other family and a few long lost friends and then come back to face the full wrath of the law for my criminal activities and try to adjust to being a half a century old, driving a taxi,with bills mounting, apps robbing all the work, change car, tax clearance carts, property tax, preliminary tax,  tv licenses, dog licences,  teenagers who wreck your gaf and your head, animals, both with four legs and two and the knowledge your resigned to the pages of history as a pile of ash or dirt and in 50 years everything is different,  if your still alive.
I feel yur pain horse .....I've 2 not even teenager's and yesterday I contemplated fukin meself off howth head again.....absolute war there was an I dont exist according to them....January is a cnut I start worried bout m ou ney cause I not makin any ...an the depression sets in .....was spose to go to the hague to see monet an Amsterdam to see van goch but I chicken out ....terrified flying I am ....cant do it anymore after them max  being flu into ground at 1000 miles an hour an turned the poor cnuts into vapours.....
Anyway happy birthday....50 was a great birthday......after 50 yur just another owld cnut waiting to die
Your G.P. will give you a couple of Valium for your gear of flying. Neck a half 30 minutes before boarding and you're brand new. Roche 5.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2020, 05:44:10 pm »
Maybe we could have next year's Forum piss up in Amsterdam. Octy can set out a few days in advance by stage coach or something...

Online silverbullet

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2020, 05:47:14 pm »
Maybe we could have next year's Forum piss up in Amsterdam. Octy can set out a few days in advance by stage coach or something...
Fly High with Aer Lingus.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2020, 06:01:00 pm »
Your G.P. will give you a couple of Valium for your gear of flying. Neck a half 30 minutes before boarding and you're brand new. Roche 5.

A parachute be better ....dont like them tablets doctors give out .dangerous shite makes you tell the truth

Offline Horse

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2020, 06:02:36 pm »

I would certainly be up for that. Book in advance and its dirt cheap. My sister got a nice deal the other day, return tickets and 2 nights in a 4 star hotel for €150. Cant go wrong there.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2020, 06:10:35 pm »

I would certainly be up for that. Book in advance and its dirt cheap. My sister got a nice deal the other day, return tickets and 2 nights in a 4 star hotel for €150. Cant go wrong there.

that's cheaper than cork wen you think of petrol an everything but I tink we goin in me prius so it be cheap...thers a seat left if yu wana go horse pick yu up on the way ....all the others on here are too old or cant travel and embarrassed cause theyd keep asking yu to stop to go the toilet ...

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2020, 06:15:43 pm »
Why not go to the sun lads...just as cheap...but i do like Amsterdam.

Offline Horse

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2020, 06:16:11 pm »
No can do oxy. I got this thing I got do with my brother.  He's going through an extremely difficult time and I got to do this thing with him which will take up most of my weekend and most of next week.  Fcuking families eh. Do think of Amsterdam for next year though, drag ken outta the sticks, it'll do him good.

Offline Horse

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2020, 06:19:53 pm »

I like the fact Amsterdam is only an hour away and I can sit there and smoke a big fat doobie without looking over my shoulder,  like this dump.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2020, 06:23:28 pm »

I like the fact Amsterdam is only an hour away and I can sit there and smoke a big fat doobie without looking over my shoulder,  like this dump.
An old haunt of mine:
420 Cafe

Oudebrugsteeg 27, 1012 JN Amsterdam, Netherlands

https://g.co/kgs/Md5rcZ

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2020, 06:24:38 pm »
No can do oxy. I got this thing I got do with my brother.  He's going through an extremely difficult time and I got to do this thing with him which will take up most of my weekend and most of next week.  Fcuking families eh. Do think of Amsterdam for next year though, drag ken outta the sticks, it'll do him good.

Best of luck with that horse.....sorry to hear that....

Show Unread Posts