Author Topic: Mighty white folk looking after their darker brothers  (Read 7144 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Mighty white folk looking after their darker brothers
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2021, 01:00:01 pm »
Interesting that they were led by a Dubliner  Alan Cunningham.

Jesus Christ was born in a stable, that doesn't make him a horse. General Sir Alan was Scotch bred and educated on the mainland before joining the British armed forces. He never lived a day of his post toddler life in Ireland, north or south.

How did you vote in the Citizenship referendum?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2021, 03:53:52 pm »
Interesting that they were led by a Dubliner  Alan Cunningham.

Jesus Christ was born in a stable, that doesn't make him a horse. General Sir Alan was Scotch bred and educated on the mainland before joining the British armed forces. He never lived a day of his post toddler life in Ireland, north or south.

How did you vote in the Citizenship referendum?
It was simple, the guidelines were on the ballot paper.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2021, 03:55:25 pm »
Horrible Hozier has weighed in with a scathing attack on a couple of our contributors:

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/6407628/hozier-heart-breaks-george-nkencho-shot-dead-gardai/

'HORRIBLE' Hozier says his ‘heart breaks’ for family of George Nkencho shot dead by gardai and slams false info spread online

Elsa McEvoy
13 Jan 2021, 12:24Updated: 13 Jan 2021, 18:24

HOZIER has said that his "heart breaks" for the family of George Nkencho who was shot dead by gardai in a stand off last month.

The Take Me To Church hitmaker shared an emotional tribute to the 27-year-old who died outside his home in Clonee, Co Dublin following a confrontation with officers.

The Bray native also slammed the circulation of false information about George on social media following his death.

Hozier, also known as Andrew Byrne, started by commenting on the unrest in the US after rioters stormed the Capitol last week.

He said in a statement: "It would be churlish of me to comment on white nationalist and neo-fascist activity in the US when Ireland has its own active elements organising only last week to spread lies about the late George Nkencho, a man with documented mental health difficulties who lost his life at the hands of a Gardai response.

"The investigation into the death of George Nkencho is to be welcomed, but regardless of how it turns out, this man was completely and utterly failed in his need for help.

'HORRIBLE EVENT'

"My heart breaks for his family and the loved ones he leaves behind, I cannot imagine the grief and trauma they are left with and I hope the family are offered the closure and justice they are due."

He also slammed the false allegations made about George Nkencho online, which Nkencho's family previously blasted as “vile character assassination”.

Hozier wrote: "I would make an appeal to my fellow members of Ireland's white settled community to take very seriously the efforts that were made online to spread lies about George Nkencho and attack his family in the aftermath of this horrible event.

"Elaborately constructed false info was spread by a committed group of racist agitators for the purposes of provoking tensions along the lines of ethnicity and race."

Hozier said that the issue of racism in Ireland must be tackled.

FENDING OFF INJUSTICE

He said: "Until we as a national (and global) community take seriously the growing threat of neo-fascism and white supremacy and bring ourselves to investigate our own unobserved ethno-nationalistic sentiments this problem will only worsen with time.

"It can't be left to Ireland's black citizens and people of colour to fend off the injustice of racial hatred.

"It's something that is enabled by, takes root in, and is enacted by elements within our own community, and it is that very community which has the political representation and collective power to address and disassemble it.

"We all want to live in a country we can be proud of, and address and disassemble it.

"We all want to live in a country we can be proud of, and we all have a role to play in that.

"I fear something dreadful is coming if we can't bring ourselves to address this issue."
Why is Andy not including travelers? F**king godless bigot!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2021, 05:05:28 pm »
I guess he was thinking of you and MMW specifically.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2021, 06:19:22 pm »
I guess he was thinking of you and MMW specifically.
He sold one half-decent ballad and is now attempting to stay relevant. In the same vein as Geldof, U2 etc.

He should concentrate on completing the mansion down in Wickla, rather than trawling the internet searching for items to be offended by proxy about.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2021, 06:24:48 pm »
He makes a good point, to be fair.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2021, 06:32:20 pm »
Seems that he may have been shot twice in his back.
Picture a Guard armed, watching a guy with a large knife bearing down on a colleague. The Guard has a millisecond to react...

A righteous kill.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2021, 06:37:49 pm »
If that's what you believe, and I very much doubt it is, why did you deem it necessary to dream up further justification with elaborately fabricated evidence of supposedly relevant events?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2021, 06:41:14 pm »
He makes a good point, to be fair.
I was one of those who inadvertently shared a couple of photos believing them to be genuine. I took them down quicker than most social media platforms.

Most people share stuff when it comes from an apparently genuine source. It certainly taught some a lesson. It doesn't take away from the action by the Garda, being a righteous kill.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2021, 06:43:55 pm »
If that's what you believe, and I very much doubt it is, why did you deem it necessary to dream up further justification with elaborately fabricated evidence of supposedly relevant events?
Contrary to the opinion of a singer of pop ditties, I'm not a member of a right-wing anything. I'm not even a member of the Groucho club FFS! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2021, 06:50:06 pm »
It was a pretty obvious misrepresentation and, in fact, took me 3 seconds to find on a whole host of sites dedicated to incitement of racial hatred. Maybe you don't frequent those sites but we've had their content reproduced on here before and it's always pretty easy to invalidate, they're not very imaginative.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2021, 06:58:42 pm »
It was a pretty obvious misrepresentation and, in fact, took me 3 seconds to find on a whole host of sites dedicated to incitement of racial hatred. Maybe you don't frequent those sites but we've had their content reproduced on here before and it's always pretty easy to invalidate, they're not very imaginative.
Give any Mother access to a gun, then ask her what she'd do if her child was about to be stabbed by a crazed lunatic.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2021, 07:02:54 pm »
Indeed. They're emotional creatures, women. However, 25 allegedly highly trained men in full body armour ought to be able to disarm one solitary opponent. 

#justiceforgeorge

Offline Bob Shillin

"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2021, 08:07:58 pm »
I was the other person who posted the photos,when I discovered they were bogey because this site won't let you edit a post a few minutes after you've posted-that's where and why they stayed.

You come at an armed cop and you have a knife and you've already showed you're going to use it well you deserve what you get-irrespective of skin colour/gender/creed and whatever else distinguishes us from each other.

Show Unread Posts