Author Topic: Budget 2021  (Read 52286 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Budget 2021
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2020, 10:50:48 am »
I'm noticing a theme on here recently where lads say they would rather work a ton of hours just to meet people everyday potentially with disease and earn fuk all.All the while making things worse for those drivers who need the money possibly more.

How could you gain sanity by working when you never had it?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 10:54:01 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #166 on: October 14, 2020, 10:53:25 am »

Fcuk... the €480 is GROSS... €120 weekly, between car insurance, fn commission, fuel, and all the other expenses, you can’t drive at all, you’d be losing money
The common understanding of gross is before tax.

So its 480 after expenses then? Phew. Thought me little plan was out the window there. Nice one VD.

It's before expenses (the 480) if it was after expenses it would be Net.

We have been screwed over.The 480 a month after expenses is not worth a fiddlers fuck.

Offline Horse

« Reply #167 on: October 14, 2020, 10:59:00 am »
Fcuk it markie, its 120 a week, after expenses, on top of my 250 and I get out 2 or 3 days a week for a few hours. Better than a kick in the bollox as they say.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #168 on: October 14, 2020, 11:06:30 am »
Horsey I doubt very much you'll achieve 120 net in two or three shifts with most of the fleet working and most of the country locked down.Yer not thinking rationally IMO.You'll be doing six days for 120 net and that's how it will pan out unless they lift all restrictions.

I hope ya aren't gonna do a Ken and buy a new jammer?

Offline vandriver

« Reply #169 on: October 14, 2020, 11:08:39 am »

Fcuk... the €480 is GROSS... €120 weekly, between car insurance, fn commission, fuel, and all the other expenses, you can’t drive at all, you’d be losing money
The common understanding of gross is before tax.

So its 480 after expenses then? Phew. Thought me little plan was out the window there. Nice one VD.

It's before expenses (the 480) if it was after expenses it would be Net.

We have been screwed over.The 480 a month after expenses is not worth a fiddlers fuck.
Gross=before tax,net=after tax
These are the established uses for the terms.
It clearly says earn €480 gross.

Offline Horse

« Reply #170 on: October 14, 2020, 11:08:52 am »
I am buying a new jammer yea and when I say 2 or 3 days for a few hours thats just it. Even if I only cover insurance so be it. Its more for sanity purposes than anything. I need a new car either way.

Offline Horse

« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2020, 11:11:00 am »
I'm gonna buy a prius and be gay, like octy.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2020, 11:12:58 am »
Get a leccy leaf for 20k off.(maybe,haven't seen the terms of the deal yet)
You have a brand new jammer for 13 grand that costs 10 quid a week in fuel,and almost no maintenance.
The savings in fuel would pay the loan ,effectively meaning a free car.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2020, 11:14:59 am »
I see blokes all over the internet giving out fchuk about the government and the not doing enough ....
Arectaxi men just moany holes and like to give out fuk all day
T
No, that's just you Victor.
Pot callin the kettle black again i seehorse
Youv been on here givin out fuk about everttin since yu started talking bollix  on here cople yers ago ....ther used to be hundreds of contributors every day....they all left listening to you talking horse shite about yur gout an yur bad back an yur sore knee an ya cant smoke gick an Holland is a great country compared to ireland cause the speed limits are too low and the judge wont let ya grow narcotics in yur attic and roast pork doesn't agree wit ya nor does taxi men parking anywhere but a rank ......
Wud yu ever go an fuk off wit yourself ....
If ther    was moany hole awards yud get a n oscar ...
Yur like listening to some cnut on his death bed that never got his hole moaning and blamin everyone else ....hows yur bleedin RIP thread going ? Great fukin success that was ....got rid of another cople cnuts wen yu braut that one out ....." mr fukin happy" ....ide say everyone within a miles radius of you is on tablets or heroine for the depression aura yu give out .....yur like bio weapon the chinese cnuts are after plantin to make everyone fuk themselves off a cliff or sumtin ...dont get me started today walter mitty ....I'm sick listenin to yu shitein out of ya ya moany cnut
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Horse

« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2020, 11:20:10 am »
In good form as usual I see, meldrew.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2020, 11:36:29 am »
Yes I know all that John. Jesus who wouldn't? It's been spoken about ad- museum f however long on this forum. I'm just, as they say, shooting the breeze..

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2020, 11:37:19 am »
Occi When I was in Cork with the boyos I remember telling them this site has very little to do with taxi work ,you will get advice if you ask but the real value of this kip is to let lads trhat are basically anti social or insane or both blow off steam rather than blow their heads off.Who in their right mind would want to listen to us .This is a therapeutic site now you and Pony play nice or ill have to get Dollymount to have a word with you both .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2020, 11:37:54 am »
Yes I know all that John. Jesus who wouldn't? It's been spoken about ad- museum f however long on this forum. I'm just, as they say, shooting the breeze..

*nauseum

Offline Horse

« Reply #178 on: October 14, 2020, 11:56:09 am »
Occi When I was in Cork with the boyos I remember telling them this site has very little to do with taxi work ,you will get advice if you ask but the real value of this kip is to let lads trhat are basically anti social or insane or both blow off steam rather than blow their heads off.Who in their right mind would want to listen to us .This is a therapeutic site now you and Pony play nice or ill have to get Dollymount to have a word with you both .

Cheers John. We was all in this thread talking about budget stuff because that's what the thread was about. Then octy comes along and calls me an alcoholic. I simply responded with a few names myself. Then he gets all annoyed. The man's not well.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2020, 11:59:43 am »
Ah jaysus......anything but daily given out about dispatchers...between him an the horse I think I'll fuk meself under a 46A
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts