Author Topic: Budget 2021  (Read 52961 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Budget 2021
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2020, 12:04:07 pm »
Occi When I was in Cork with the boyos I remember telling them this site has very little to do with taxi work ,you will get advice if you ask but the real value of this kip is to let lads trhat are basically anti social or insane or both blow off steam rather than blow their heads off.Who in their right mind would want to listen to us .This is a therapeutic site now you and Pony play nice or ill have to get Dollymount to have a word with you both .

Cheers John. We was all in this thread talking about budget stuff because that's what the thread was about. Then octy comes along and calls me an alcoholic. I simply responded with a few names myself. Then he gets all annoyed. The man's not well.
Yu wer moanin about the government ( which I dont have a problem with ther ther to be shot at ) but then yu started moanin about me moanin so fuk off twistin tings again .....
Ide say all yur neigbours have each others phone numbers so that wen yu come out they can warn each other ....
horse watch they probably call it ....wen yu go on holiday...they probably have a street part an burn yur effigy in the cul de sac
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2020, 12:05:33 pm »
Occi When I was in Cork with the boyos I remember telling them this site has very little to do with taxi work ,you will get advice if you ask but the real value of this kip is to let lads trhat are basically anti social or insane or both blow off steam rather than blow their heads off.Who in their right mind would want to listen to us .This is a therapeutic site now you and Pony play nice or ill have to get Dollymount to have a word with you both .
Ah jaysus......anything but daily given out about dispatchers...between him an the horse I think I'll fuk meself under a 46A

Be carefull of that 46a last I was on it some cunt was playing his guitar .Last thing you want is to be pinned under the back axel of a bus and some cunt playing Help or the chorus from Band on the Run .

Offline Horse

« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2020, 12:07:38 pm »

Cheers John. We was all in this thread talking about budget stuff because that's what the thread was about. Then octy comes along and calls me an alcoholic. I simply responded with a few names myself. Then he gets all annoyed. The man's not well.
Yu wer moanin about the government ( which I dont have a problem with ther ther to be shot at ) but then yu started moanin about me moanin so fuk off twistin tings again .....
Ide say all yur neigbours have each others phone numbers so that wen yu come out they can warn each other ....
horse watch they probably call it ....wen yu go on holiday...they probably have a street part an burn yur effigy in the cul de sac

You called me a dipso, kicking it off again, as usual.  I don't twist things as I told ye before,  moany hole.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2020, 12:11:27 pm »
Imagine the neigbours ringing each other...
"Look out that moany cnut is after comin out bringing the dog for a walk " ......

An that's another ting yu wer moanin about ....yu wernt picking up yur dog shite cause fuk everyone else an yur dog is entitledto shite wer he wants .....remember that fukin moan yu had for about 2 weeks on here ? Another cople posters fuked off after that rant   ???
Ide say yu cant let the poor cnut off the lead ...cause heed run away from ya ....poor little cnuts cards wer marked wen you walked into the pet shop ....hes probably hopin heel be kidnapped by the knackers

john m

« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2020, 12:19:31 pm »
Occi Pluto is retrograde in Taurus at the moment and im sensing your angst .Is there a metaphysical realignment going on in your artistic temporal lobe .Im sensing great turmoil a reaching out I believe you are using your malevolent interaction with the Pony to stimulate your artistic juices .Im sensing that you are clasping for inspiration for your great work .Like Vinno living in a one roomed bedsit with bed and chair that he saw and painted out of perspective you are seeking inspiration and Pony is to be your muse .You said your off the Porter and spending more time with yer one that you stopped spending time with before you restarted spending time with .You mentioned your rollerskates but you havent told us of your cycling exploits in a while that sort of screams that you feel trapped no longer expressing your freedom of movement within a universal understanding of freedom of movement .Would you not consider jumping on to the bike and going over the river to meet Pony .A face to face interaction might inspire you to create a great work like Edvard Monks .

Offline Horse

« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2020, 12:52:01 pm »
"Look out that moany cnut is after comin out bringing the dog for a walk " ......

An that's another ting yu wer moanin about ....yu wernt picking up yur dog shite cause fuk everyone else an yur dog is entitledto shite wer he wants .....remember that fukin moan yu had for about 2 weeks on here ? Another cople posters fuked off after that rant   ???
Ide say yu cant let the poor cnut off the lead ...cause heed run away from ya ....poor little cnuts cards wer marked wen you walked into the pet shop ....hes probably hopin heel be kidnapped by the knackers

I was never giving out about not being allowed to let me dog shit anywhere i wanted. I was talking to mr crow one day about exercising and walking me dog and you injected your usual moan into the conversation saying I hope yis pick up your dog shit. I had to explain, in a nice way,  that my dog shits in a field half way up the mountains, where NOBODY goes. But you keep banging on about it anyway, twisting stuff, as you say. If you had your way farmer's would be running around after their cows with a potato sack and a shovel picking up shite because that's how crazy you are. Quick, there's someone who's happy down the road there. Run down and depress the shite out of them with yer gick.

dalymount

« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2020, 01:29:15 pm »
Are you pair trying to take over from me as the moanyist fukker on here ?

Offline Horse

« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2020, 01:34:53 pm »
Octy took over that position many moons ago there DM

dalymount

« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2020, 01:38:36 pm »
Il have to go back to giving Kearns and the others the 3rd degree to regain my rightful place then

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2020, 02:20:58 pm »

Fcuk... the €480 is GROSS... €120 weekly, between car insurance, fn commission, fuel, and all the other expenses, you can’t drive at all, you’d be losing money
The common understanding of gross is before tax.

So its 480 after expenses then? Phew. Thought me little plan was out the window there. Nice one VD.

It's before expenses (the 480) if it was after expenses it would be Net.

We have been screwed over.The 480 a month after expenses is not worth a fiddlers fuck.
Gross=before tax,net=after tax
These are the established uses for the terms.
It clearly says earn €480 gross.

So it says 480 gross,so after you pay your fuel,insurance wear and tear and the usual shite out of it you are left with considerably less than the 480 gross you earned which will leave you with the net figure which goes into your phoca,why do you think you trouser 480 if it's gross 480 you're allowed earn?

Offline vandriver

« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2020, 03:44:44 pm »
It says earn 480 gross.The accepted meaning of this is pre tax.

Offline sore

« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2020, 04:07:44 pm »
Self-Employed workers, including those who work in arts/entertainment, taxi drivers and others, receiving the #Covid19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment are now able to earn €480 per month and retain their full PUP

Definition of earnings: Earnings are the amount of profit that a company produces during a specific period.

Gross earnings = gross income = pre-tax income

john m

« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2020, 04:11:19 pm »
When your finished this high pissing contest .You wont be earning fuck all we will be back in lockdown by Halloween .Its all kicking off in GB Wales just banned Dirty English ,Jocks and Nordies from entering the country .The only thing we can do is Lockdown 2 return of the Beast along with Norn Eireann .If we dont do an all Irealand solution we might as well all give up this crap and go to the pub .
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 04:16:05 pm by john m »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2020, 05:47:05 pm »
Occi Pluto is retrograde in Taurus at the moment and im sensing your angst .Is there a metaphysical realignment going on in your artistic temporal lobe .Im sensing great turmoil a reaching out I believe you are using your malevolent interaction with the Pony to stimulate your artistic juices .Im sensing that you are clasping for inspiration for your great work .Like Vinno living in a one roomed bedsit with bed and chair that he saw and painted out of perspective you are seeking inspiration and Pony is to be your muse .You said your off the Porter and spending more time with yer one that you stopped spending time with before you restarted spending time with .You mentioned your rollerskates but you havent told us of your cycling exploits in a while that sort of screams that you feel trapped no longer expressing your freedom of movement within a universal understanding of freedom of movement .Would you not consider jumping on to the bike and going over the river to meet Pony .A face to face interaction might inspire you to create a great work like Edvard Monks .

I'm delighted johnny ...never been happier ......
I've been inundated wit inquiries bout few me paintings ......
Just moany hole wud put years on ya

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2020, 05:50:51 pm »

I was never giving out about not being allowed to let me dog shit anywhere i wanted. I was talking to mr crow one day about exercising and walking me dog and you injected your usual moan into the conversation saying I hope yis pick up your dog shit. I had to explain, in a nice way,  that my dog shits in a field half way up the mountains, where NOBODY goes. But you keep banging on about it anyway, twisting stuff, as you say. If you had your way farmer's would be running around after their cows with a potato sack and a shovel picking up shite because that's how crazy you are. Quick, there's someone who's happy down the road there. Run down and depress the shite out of them with yer gick.

Ide say yu do be up the mountain wit  yur dog worrying sheep ....ide say they dont mind yur dog ....it be you they be worried about wit your big long face lookin at them like doctor death moanin .....the poor tings probably tink yur from the abattoir....ide say yur dog is a nervous wreck an a sheep wud batter him ....poor little cnut havin to live wit you

Show Unread Posts