Author Topic: Budget 2021  (Read 52283 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Budget 2021
« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2020, 02:32:36 am »
yiz are dosey cunts.
the 480 is irrelevant. it's a number they pulled out of their hoops.
what it means is you can go out and do as much work as you can while still getting the pup.
yiz have jean byrne sittin on the bed with her legs wide open gaggin for a shot of your bollocks and yizzer tryin to find a reason not to bang the lights out of her.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2020, 07:14:50 am »
yiz are dosey cunts.
what it means is you can go out and do as much work as you can while still getting the pup.
yiz have jean byrne sittin on the bed with her legs wide open gaggin for a shot of your bollocks and yizzer tryin to find a reason not to bang the lights out of her.
rofl
 rofl rofl
Youd make a better teeshock doctor goother ....than doctor leo ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2020, 07:19:31 am »
Whats gas is,the government trying to pretend they done something for taxi drivers.firs they tell yis you can go out and make 480 a month ( into an environment where there is no work )then they take away any hope you had of making any money by stopping house visits.all you can do is laugh

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2020, 09:34:35 am »
Daly look at it from their point of view.Most taxi drivers are earning very little according to their returns.So they should be happy to sit on their arses for 250 a week.In fact I was saving 200 when I was on 350.

Years of suspected under declaring has put us in a position where we can't really ask for anything special.

Separately I don't really get the lads saying just work and claim you'll never be caught.If yer gonna have that attitude why bother paying for taxi insurance?.Why pay for petrol?Just drive off what's the worst that could happen.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2020, 10:34:15 am »
Daly look at it from their point of view.Most taxi drivers are earning very little according to their returns.So they should be happy to sit on their arses for 250 a week.In fact I was saving 200 when I was on 350.

Years of suspected under declaring has put us in a position where we can't really ask for anything special.

Separately I don't really get the lads saying just work and claim you'll never be caught.If yer gonna have that attitude why bother paying for taxi insurance?.Why pay for petrol?Just drive off what's the worst that could happen.

Of course you will be caught, there are cnuts out there in taxis (without Roof Signs) working , the NTA would probably need proof in the form of a receipt to hammer these cnuts, or better still they might just knock on FN's door and ask for the working cabs list and pass this on to revenue
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #215 on: October 15, 2020, 11:12:06 am »
They lads with no roofies probably don't realise that their registration plate on the app is enough identify them.I've seen them in the bus lane with no roofie.What's the point.Maybe now with the 480 a month thing there will be no problems blending in.They can leave their signs on again.

Although they're more likely to be reported by their fellow drivers.

john m

« Reply #216 on: October 15, 2020, 11:56:20 am »
yiz are dosey cunts.

FFS Gooter you me and the enlightened knew that why waste your crayons pointing it out .

Offline U Wha

« Reply #217 on: October 15, 2020, 12:54:52 pm »
Has anybody applied for and received the Enterprise Support Grant?

Anything to watch out for and how long does it take to process?

Thanks

dalymount

« Reply #218 on: October 15, 2020, 12:59:45 pm »
Yes I got it,although strictly speaking I wasn't entitled to it,apparently

Online vandriver

« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2020, 01:02:15 pm »
Has anybody applied for and received the Enterprise Support Grant?

Anything to watch out for and how long does it take to process?

Thanks
I got paid the full grand yesterday.It took about 3 weeks.
Put down PPE purchased,safety screen,and cleaning products,insurance premium for the month you went back,a few weeks diesel,credit card terminal,any repairs to get your car back up working,any fees you had to pay like suitability,NCT etc,psv license fee.
The idea is to claim for more than the grand,so even if some of the items are disallowed,you still get the full whack.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 01:09:23 pm by vandriver »

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2020, 01:04:01 pm »
They lads with no roofies probably don't realise that their registration plate on the app is enough identify them.I've seen them in the bus lane with no roofie.What's the point.Maybe now with the 480 a month thing there will be no problems blending in.They can leave their signs on again.

Although they're more likely to be reported by their fellow drivers.

Fuck them

john m

« Reply #221 on: October 15, 2020, 01:07:07 pm »

Dollymount Cop the fuck on YOU WERE ENTITLED TO IT .You keep acting the DUMB FUCK but thats wearing thin .You were not a pensioner when you ceased to claim the PUP it ended the day before you became a pensioner and they put you on to a different payment .Some TD is tiddling your bollox telling you he sorted it out .If you were not entitled to it you would not of gotten it .

I printed off the forms for 3 other people 2 taxi drivers and an electrician all of them got it .I hope Ken and anybody else who gave up the puppy payments apply for it as they are ENTITLED to claim .In fact another wedge of cash has been made available in the budget to cheese the trap for anybody else that wants to abandon the security of Covid coin/puppy dole/poxwonga .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2020, 01:30:26 pm »

Dollymount Cop the fuck on YOU WERE ENTITLED TO IT .You keep acting the DUMB FUCK but thats wearing thin .You were not a pensioner when you ceased to claim the PUP it ended the day before you became a pensioner and they put you on to a different payment .Some TD is tiddling your bollox telling you he sorted it out .If you were not entitled to it you would not of gotten it .

I printed off the forms for 3 other people 2 taxi drivers and an electrician all of them got it .I hope Ken and anybody else who gave up the puppy payments apply for it as they are ENTITLED to claim .In fact another wedge of cash has been made available in the budget to cheese the trap for anybody else that wants to abandon the security of Covid coin/puppy dole/poxwonga .
Dr Leo is hinting that they won't drop the puppy rate in January. He's great so..... blah blah blah.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline Horse

« Reply #223 on: October 15, 2020, 01:49:12 pm »

john m

« Reply #224 on: October 15, 2020, 02:17:54 pm »
A little story about applying for grants or bursaries . A few years ago I was Chairman of my local Summer Project .The Irish youth Council recieved a load of coin off the government that was collected through the Criminal assetts board to distribute among youth groups .Summer projects did not meet the criteria as they were not full time youth services .But That didnt stop me .I looked up the patrons of the Irish Youth Council and saw Joe Dolan and Bill Penny apples were on the board so I got an application then Filled it in in Irish then Dropped it in to Renaults HQ on the Kylemore Road for the Att of Irish Youth Foundation care of Apples .Now what I was depending on was Apples would send that over in a Renault Envelope with a cover note and that someone in the Council office that could read Irish would be asked to approve it .It might be the only time they ever had the power to do this so were more likely to pass it or else somebody who could not read Irish might see the Renault Envelope and think Bill was recomending us .We got funding .Moral of the story always apply you can rely on somebody below your pay grade to approve it if they dont and you think you should of gotten it you can appeal .

Show Unread Posts