Author Topic: US Presidential Election November 2020.  (Read 38870 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: US Presidential Election November 2020.
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2020, 11:15:50 am »
Erm you're on a watch list.No doubt.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2020, 02:02:47 pm »
I doubt he's on the listen to list!!

john m

« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2020, 04:16:04 pm »
CHANTILLY, Va.— Like many Americans, two women a thousand miles apart are each anxious about the uncertain state of the nation. Their reasons are altogether different. But they have found common ground, and a sense of certainty, in a recent purchase: a gun.

Ann-Marie Saccurato traced her purchase to the night she was eating dinner at a sidewalk restaurant not long ago in Delray Beach, Fla., when a Black Lives Matter march passed and her mind began to wander.

It takes only one person to incite a riot when emotions are high, she remembers thinking. What if the police are overpowered and can’t control the crowd?

Ashley Johnson, in Austin, Texas, worries about the images she’s seen in past weeks of armed militias showing up to rallies and making plans to kidnap governors. The outcome of the election, she thinks, will be devastating for some people regardless of the winner.

Which American State will be First to call out the National Guard no matter who loses the Election .GET A GUN the Prescription Drugged Junkies are going to start shooting each other .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2020, 04:25:51 pm »
When did you move to the States John?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2020, 06:16:22 pm »
When did you move to the States John?

Maybe that's why there was a sesh in Ollie Bond afew weeks back!!

john m

« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2020, 11:08:03 am »
Big Dommo had a job in a place that made stuff and things .The Foreman called him in one day and said Dommo we are going to have to let you go so im giving you two weeks notice .Dommo said stick your notice up the eye of your fulte and quit there and them like I bet at least half of you would do if you were given your notice and told you ware not wanted anymore .

NOW How insane is insane ?Me or Donald ?Just had a bet on the NEXT AMERICAN PRESIDENT to be Mike Pence @250/1 .Here is the logic .If Donny T loses the Election in November he will still be President until the middle of January when Biden will be Sworn in .So this is why Im having a few Pence  on Pence '250/1 .Trump is an Ego maniac plus he might be in a bit of bother legally or with the tax man .So his ego and self preservation mode might click in and he might throw his dummy out of the pram and say if the American people dont want his greatness in the Oval office for another four years then they are not going to get it for another four minutes .If Trump resigns then Pense becomes the next President until January next year when Biden gets sworn in .In the mean time Pense can give Trump Presidential immunity from Prosecution this will mean Donny cant be Charged wit tax offences or Sexual assault both cases are pending until Trump leaves office .So the Bet is who will be the NEXT President not who will win the Election two totally different questions .If you can get a tenner on @ 250/1 Pense to be the Next President what you are really betting on is Trump to quit if he loses on is given his notice .You know you would quit if you were given your notice so why Not Donny T he can then say he walked away before he was Fired .

so what you are really betting on is Trump to resign if he loses the Election .Put that way 250/1 looks a bet worth having for a few euro .

Offline Belker

« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2020, 10:54:34 am »
I just rang PP to clarify this as there are no rules or regs on their website.
The chungwan who answered stated that that they would be paying out after the result was announced on Nov 3rd.

I put the anomaly of the US president not actually being sworn in till 20th Jan and how either winning candidate might not actually make it to 20th Jan fer what ever reason and in that case their vice president would actually be the next president, but she stuck to her guns and said they would be paying out after the Nov 3rd result was announced.

john m

« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2020, 10:59:44 am »
I just rang PP to clarify this as there are no rules or regs on their website.
The chungwan who answered stated that that they would be paying out after the result was announced on Nov 3rd.

I put the anomaly of the US president not actually being sworn in till 20th Jan and how either winning candidate might not actually make it to 20th Jan fer what ever reason and in that case their vice president would actually be the next president, but she stuck to her guns and said they would be paying out after the Nov 3rd result was announced.

They wont have a leg to stand on .As Neither Pence or Harris's appear on the Ballott Paper yet they are quoted .Ill be claiming if I win and looking for a refund if I lose as their Rule is .If you cannot win you cannot lose .

john m

« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2020, 11:10:43 am »
You might remember Ken I had a Bet with them on when the next Greek General election would be .It was announced and I was on a winner but they refused to pay out until after the Actual election took place saying the event must take place and even though the writ to hold the election was passed by the Greek Parliament .This bet Clearly states Next President not winner of the Election .If Trump Resigns and Pense becomes President and I dont get paid I will object to their licence renewal for wire Fraud as this was an internet bet and different legal standards apply than do to ordinary Bookmaking Licence Renewal .

Offline Belker

« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2020, 11:21:06 am »
You might have a long battle on your hands there John M, it's hard enough to get the kounts to pay on 1 winner, let alone 2 in the same market.
Anyway if you ever do decide to go down the Object to License road, let me know, I'm a while out of the game but I used to know how to do it, I doubt much has changed except now it's international rather than national.

john m

« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2020, 11:26:23 am »
You might have a long battle on your hands there John M, it's hard enough to get the kounts to pay on 1 winner, let alone 2 in the same market.
Anyway if you ever do decide to go down the Object to License road, let me know, I'm a while out of the game but I used to know how to do it, I doubt much has changed except now it's international rather than national.

Wire Fraud is a different thing unlike Gambling Debts are not recoverable by law .Wire Fraud is a Criminal offence .How can you Quote Pense who never entered the contest .It follows if you Quote him you must be aware that the only way for him to Become President is the Demise of the incumbent .The bet is NOT to win the Presidential Election it is to be The Next President Two totally different Markets .

Offline Belker

« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2020, 11:30:32 am »
........ Ill be claiming if I win and looking for a refund if I lose as their Rule is .If you cannot win you cannot lose .
Some kount pulled that stunt many years back on a 2000 Guineas bet, the rules stated "All in run or not", but his selection was never even entered in the Guineas field and IBAS at the time ruled in his favour, he got his dough back and the bookies changed the rules to; "All in run or not, enter or not". So most likely that loophole is well closed.

john m

« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2020, 11:40:12 am »
Ken its not 250/1 for nothing it is unlikely to say the least but things have changed now that you pay by card .There are different Laws for items bought over the web they must be as described .Im sure if there was only a few Grand involved and you were objection to their Banking Clearance through the Data Comissioner they would pony up to get you to Fuck off .Cost them more in legal fees to defend their name than it would be worth .Always amazes me Powers can employ Mathematician's but cant employ a Lexicographer or Linguist to write their offerings .They play this grey area all the time .

john m

« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2020, 11:52:10 am »
........ Ill be claiming if I win and looking for a refund if I lose as their Rule is .If you cannot win you cannot lose .
Some kount pulled that stunt many years back on a 2000 Guineas bet, the rules stated "All in run or not", but his selection was never even entered in the Guineas field and IBAS at the time ruled in his favour, he got his dough back and the bookies changed the rules to; "All in run or not, enter or not". So most likely that loophole is well closed.

Just checked theit rules on anti post bets Ken .Since they changed the Rules where you can Buy in days before a classic then all 3 year olds are considered to be possible runners and if you look for a quote for an unentered horse your on run or not .I guess there is enough ambiguity in the Wording of the Presidential bet to support their interpretation especially if they pay out on the Election Result before the Swearing in .I just cashed out .

Offline Belker

« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2020, 11:54:37 am »
They should have employed me. My personal manger gave me a rule book about 30 years back, it was the size of a small diary and asked me to revise it, by the time I was finished with it, it read like 'War and Peace'.

Show Unread Posts