Author Topic: At last somebody else agrees with me  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: At last somebody else agrees with me
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 12:57:06 pm »
They all like to be the bearers of bad news.....my only worry is my missus will have a list of things for me to do if we're in lockdown again!!

john m

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 01:00:41 pm »
They all like to be the bearers of bad news.....my only worry is my missus will have a list of things for me to do if we're in lockdown again!!

Think you can still work away Hal from what Im hearing its 4+ not 5 Construction and construction related work wont be locked down only face to face interactive jobs with the exemption of food and offies

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 01:04:17 pm »
Cant believe the cunts are STILL in business.I thought they would have been wiped out through a lack of customers,and a lack of drivers.just goes to show how much the bastards were making off the backs of drivers that they could survive this ,and show no signs of collapse .I will shout it from the rooftops the day I hear some of them are gone bust

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2020, 01:26:45 pm »

Think you can still work away Hal from what Im hearing its 4+ not 5 Construction and construction related work wont be locked down only face to face interactive jobs with the exemption of food and offies

Hopefully John....i don't even mind being up at 6am tbh.

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2020, 02:32:40 pm »
If these times keep getting harder ,we'll all end up in chains in freemantle bay

Offline Jonno

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2020, 04:08:52 pm »

Hopefully John....i don't even mind being up at 6am tbh.
There was taxi's working away during the last lockdown. Don't think there's a bar in us is there? Essential services etc

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2020, 04:34:54 pm »
I'm not driving my taxi at the mo Jonno....i'm in construction(sort of) at the mo and based in a different county.

Show Unread Posts