Author Topic: Travellers  (Read 130134 times)

dalymount

Re: Travellers
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2018, 06:22:08 pm »
Harolds cross bridge boss

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2018, 06:33:10 pm »
 Thanks,I went by that place yesterday but it looked deserted.I'll have a closer look tomorrow.

Offline watty

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2018, 06:51:35 pm »
There's a place opposite the Esso Garage on Richmond Rd junction that buys metal (I think) - don't know if they buy copper.  Drove a couple of Romas down there one time with a few bags of 'metal'.  Got paid 'n all!

Offline watty

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2018, 07:01:15 pm »
They all talk about recycling - don't know if they pay YOU.  But see my ref to the Roma above...

E O'Reilly Recycling,  92E Fairview Strand, Fionnradharc, Dublin 3, D03 ER29 
No website that I can see

http://www.oreillyrecycling.ie
O'Reilly Recycling, Unit 30 Rosemount Business Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 11.

The facilitiy handles thousands of tonnes of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals every year. Some of the metal products collected include; copper....

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2018, 07:43:31 pm »
Ok cool.Those Romainian lads cycle around looking into skips taking wire and anything else with precious metals.Travellers do it in vans on a bigger scale..seamlessly back to the OP..

Offline Belker

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2018, 08:54:47 pm »
Serious question....where would a bloke with a load of copper go in Dublin to sell it?
I Dunno, but ask any Knacker, he will know !

Offline Belker

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2018, 09:20:53 am »
I had a very pretty young Cork lass in the cab last night going home from her Debs, she tells me her address and then adds; "I hate going home, I don't know anymore what is going to be waiting there !".
I inquire as to her predicament and she tells me; "A settled traveler family got a social house next door to us, they walk in to our house if the door is unlocked, they throw their rubbish in to our garden, they knock on our door at all hours looking fer Milk or Ketchup or Nappies or whatever, they have no respect for anyone else."
A beautiful young lass on her way home from her Debs should not be in any way afraid of going home and I try to console her, she tells me; "It's allright, we are moving but the only place my parents could afford was in a village 30km outside of Cork, I'm starting college in Cork and I don't drive and as a young girl I really don't want to live in Killeagh, but at least we will be away from our new neighbours".
She added; "I don't understand how they have 4 kids and 2 almost new cars while neither of them work, but the fella does be out and about all night long so maybe he works somewhere by night."
I did my best to explain it to her telling her exactly where Mr traveler 'Worked' by night and added that they were doing the right thing by leaving.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 09:29:00 am by Belker »

Offline SClass

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2018, 09:59:59 am »
I had a very pretty young Cork lass in the cab last night going home from her Debs, she tells me her address and then adds; "I hate going home, I don't know anymore what is going to be waiting there !".
I inquire as to her predicament and she tells me; "A settled traveler family got a social house next door to us, they walk in to our house if the door is unlocked, they throw their rubbish in to our garden, they knock on our door at all hours looking fer Milk or Ketchup or Nappies or whatever, they have no respect for anyone else."
A beautiful young lass on her way home from her Debs should not be in any way afraid of going home and I try to console her, she tells me; "It's allright, we are moving but the only place my parents could afford was in a village 30km outside of Cork, I'm starting college in Cork and I don't drive and as a young girl I really don't want to live in Killeagh, but at least we will be away from our new neighbours".
She added; "I don't understand how they have 4 kids and 2 almost new cars while neither of them work, but the fella does be out and about all night long so maybe he works somewhere by night."
I did my best to explain it to her telling her exactly where Mr traveler 'Worked' by night and added that they were doing the right thing by leaving.

The neighbours from hell.
A bad dream.
Not worth thinking about,
You'll find that the lefties who support the Travellers don't have any living next to near them.

dalymount

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2018, 10:16:00 am »
these people are the absolute scum of the earth,but if you critise them, pavee point, and the immigrant council of ireland will be up your arse. i dont know what kind of a fukking country we live it.these pricks go into pubs in the hope they will be told to leave, then they haul the publican before the equality tribunal, it would make you fukking sick what they get away with

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2018, 11:17:35 am »

Offline SClass

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2018, 01:12:42 pm »

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2018, 04:31:21 pm »
Wrong again...they are the real Irish:

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0209/851399-irish-traveller-genetics/

They're a sub culture within Irish culture, similar to the scum bag sub culture that exists in many working class areas, it's a divergent culture from Irish culture and should be stamped out. Living in a caravan and dragging kids up on a halting site with no amenities in this day and age is tantamount to abuse to children, forcing the female children to leave school at 12 to prepare for marriage is also abuse and should not be tolerated by civilised society.

I grew up around the travellers in Coolock and the vast majority are arseholes bullies and scum bags, the odd one is relatively OK but you certainly wouldn't want any if them to live next door to you. Anyone saying otherwise just hasn't had enough contact with them and their backward sub culture.

Offline SClass

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2018, 05:32:09 pm »

They're a sub culture within Irish culture, similar to the scum bag sub culture that exists in many working class areas, it's a divergent culture from Irish culture and should be stamped out. Living in a caravan and dragging kids up on a halting site with no amenities in this day and age is tantamount to abuse to children, forcing the female children to leave school at 12 to prepare for marriage is also abuse and should not be tolerated by civilised society.

I grew up around the travellers in Coolock and the vast majority are arseholes bullies and scum bags, the odd one is relatively OK but you certainly wouldn't want any if them to live next door to you. Anyone saying otherwise just hasn't had enough contact with them and their backward sub culture.

Who has any time for travellers,
No one has anything good to say about them, It's all bad derogatory name calling,
 No one trust them,or wants anything to do with them,
But they are one crazy shower of inbreds,

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2018, 09:14:12 pm »

Who has any time for travellers,
No one has anything good to say about them, It's all bad derogatory name calling,
 No one trust them,or wants anything to do with them,
But they are one crazy shower of inbreds,
Time Travellers?
They'd take the wheels off the moon buggy.

Offline SClass

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2018, 09:24:53 pm »
They would,
Even they wouldn't bother with the Prius wheels, rofl.

Show Unread Posts