Public Area > Taxi Talk

Free Fish & Chips Lower Mount Street

(1/3) > >>

dublin2018:
Some of the lads on Indian,Pakistan groups are saying that FREENOW are doing Free Fish & Chips for frontline taxis on Monday or Tuesday TIME TO BE CONFIRMED .Well there ya go at least something back.Bring the Brennans bread and Butter

Bob Shillin:
No end to their shame.

silverbullet:

--- Quote from: dublin2018 on April 03, 2020, 04:11:20 pm ---Some of the lads on Indian,Pakistan groups are saying that FREENOW are doing Free Fish & Chips for frontline taxis on Monday or Tuesday TIME TO BE CONFIRMED .Well there ya go at least something back.Bring the Brennans bread and Butter

--- End quote ---
Where's Burdockistan?
Or Beshoffistan? 8)

Octavia1:
I'm watching the dam busters on the owlones next door across the halls telly ....shes rubbing me feet an topping up me glass ...anyway sorry I got distracted...wer was I...oh yea ...barnes Wallace...invented the bouncing bomb .....an blew the bollix out of the germans .........he invented the grand slam earthquake bomb an sumtin else cant remember rocket powered bomb that went underground an blew the bollix out of everything....
Anyway. Wer was I...oh yea ....did yu know that the brits bombed Germany a year after the war testing all ther    ther new bombs .......pity ther still not bombing the bastards....
Them and ther EEC and destruction of Europe.....

markmiwurdz:

--- Quote from: Octavia1 on April 03, 2020, 04:26:09 pm ---I'm watching the dam busters on the owlones next door across the halls telly ....shes rubbing me feet an topping up me glass ...anyway sorry I got distracted...wer was I...oh yea ...barnes Wallace...invented the bouncing bomb .....an blew the bollix out of the germans .........he invented the grand slam earthquake bomb an sumtin else cant remember rocket powered bomb that went underground an blew the bollix out of everything....
Anyway. Wer was I...oh yea ....did yu know that the brits bombed Germany a year after the war testing all ther    ther new bombs .......pity ther still not bombing the bastards....
Them and ther EEC and destruction of Europe.....

--- End quote ---

Sounds promising Octy,and by the way I'd honestly prefer to gargle corona virus then eat their fukkin fish and chips.Talk about a sprat to catch a salmon...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version