Public Area > Taxi Talk

accept follow up job

(1/12) > >>

Dr. Martin Gooter Bling:
The old app got an update there in the past few days and when you're nearing the passenger's destination the Accept Follow up job activates automatically and jobs come flooding in and taking over your screen so you can't see where you're going with your current passanger. You can't fucking disable it either. It used to be an option that you could go in to the settings and tick on and off if you wanted the accept follow up job offers.

On the old app the big issue was that it would zoom in to space when you were approaching the drop off but this is even worse. You're dropping in Raheny and the screen will pan over to Artane or Clontarf or Coolock or whereever letting you know about another fare, interfering with getting your current passanger to their destination smoothly. You ex that one and another comes in. You ex that one and another comes in etc etc. Your screen is bouncing all over the fucking kip.

I've also noticed that sometimes when you're busy exing all the follow up jobs that hijack your screen the app freezes you out when you go free again. It's like you're being punished for not accepting the follow up jobs. I was frozen out for an hour last Saturday night and half an hour on Sunday night. You can't negotiate the final stages of a passanger's drop off point undisturbed because your screen gets flooded with bollocks. Again you can't disable the follow up job offers anymore.

I mean who the fuck field tested this? Was there a driver survey I did'nt get to vote to replace the zooming in to outer space with an even worse flaw. For fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck's sake. I don't wanna hear any dirt from scalymount about how it's all my fault or some bollocks either.

Tony:
Simple solution is to turn the app off and wait for 10 minutes, after that wait another hour, then hit the delete app and your problem is solved and no more paying 15% to fleecenow.

I hope this helps.
Love and kisses
Tony.

Golfer14:

Belker:

--- Quote from: Dr. Martin Gooter Bling on May 26, 2020, 03:06:31 am ---The old app got an update there in the past few days and when you're nearing the passenger's destination the Accept Follow up job activates automatically and jobs come flooding in and taking over your screen so you can't see where you're going with your current passanger. You can't fucking disable it either. It used to be an option that you could go in to the settings and tick on and off if you wanted the accept follow up job offers.

On the old app the big issue was that it would zoom in to space when you were approaching the drop off but this is even worse. You're dropping in Raheny and the screen will pan over to Artane or Clontarf or Coolock or whereever letting you know about another fare, interfering with getting your current passanger to their destination smoothly. You ex that one and another comes in. You ex that one and another comes in etc etc. Your screen is bouncing all over the fucking kip.

I've also noticed that sometimes when you're busy exing all the follow up jobs that hijack your screen the app freezes you out when you go free again. It's like you're being punished for not accepting the follow up jobs. I was frozen out for an hour last Saturday night and half an hour on Sunday night. You can't negotiate the final stages of a passanger's drop off point undisturbed because your screen gets flooded with bollocks. Again you can't disable the follow up job offers anymore.

I mean who the fuck field tested this? Was there a driver survey I did'nt get to vote to replace the zooming in to outer space with an even worse flaw. For fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck's sake. I don't wanna hear any dirt from scalymount about how it's all my fault or some bollocks either.

--- End quote ---
Down here in Cork I'm not getting all the glitches that you are getting DMG, but still new glitches are now in place like the screen freezes when you are 100 meters from your pick up point, where before it mostly brought you to their door.

Shallowhal:
Sorry for yer loss lads!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version